PDA

View Full Version : what I think the new Sabres jersey might look like

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
07-30-2006, 01:49 AM
I took a Nashville Predator jersey (those are the same colors that were on the bottom of the confidential sheet) and I put the new logo with the wordmark over the predator, and then I used the traditional sabres logo as the shoulder patch, and then I had to find the red jersey 3rd jersey logo and erase the circle to get the sabres. Quinn said that there are going to be sabres on the jersey and I think that they might be on the side of the jersey. It was a pain in the neck dumb MS paint program but it was worth it. I think it turned out great. I don't know if I will do an away jersey or not.

Crisis
07-30-2006, 03:20 AM
Good thing you put your name on that.

Wouldn't want someone stealing your hard work and publishing that in the Buffalo News or something!

jamze132
07-30-2006, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the hard work, buit if they look like that, I won't buy one. And in fact, if I happen to see someone in the process of buying it, I will walk up to them and slap them in the head with their credit card.

shelby
07-30-2006, 07:27 AM
Nice job!
But i won't be buying one.

YardRat
07-30-2006, 07:27 AM
That's nasty. Damn nasty.

Amare
07-30-2006, 11:30 AM
**** That!

camelcowboy
07-30-2006, 11:59 AM
I think nashville's jersey look nicer and thats not saying much, but nice effort :up:

JD
07-30-2006, 12:32 PM
Good job, love paint lol.. I think no matter what the jersey looks like I will forever hate this abomination of a logo.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
07-30-2006, 01:45 PM
Ummm this is from the www.sabres.com message boards

The Sabres will be comming down from the sides of the sweater. Sort of like the Dallas Stars--Star typed uniform. The uniform is also rumored to have a new style like no NHL team has ever had. Possibly holograms on the jersey. The Buffalo Slug will be part of the uniform that is what Quinn said but it does have some alterations to it such as the Words "Buffalo" and "Sabres" may appear on the uniform...
http://sabres.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=15&threadid=8488&enterthread=y

this is what I was trying to show on my uniform

JD
07-30-2006, 03:48 PM
Hmmm..and I thought u were crazy about the whole Sabres on the side thing LOL.

HOLOGRAM??? That would be pretty sweet. Seems like they are trying to get sweet like the Europeans..they're designs over there are pretty cool lookin. I'm not sure what I think about the Sabres being on the sides..seems a little too much. But oh well, now i'm even more pumped to see the jersey!! Good find tho Losman :D

JD
07-30-2006, 03:51 PM
This is starting to make more and more sense everytime i think about it...

Basically were the guinea pig for the NHL with they're new jersey styles. This is why we have to wait until September to see the final package. And that is why the Ducks unveiled their jersey earlier, because they are not sporting the new STYLE jersey yet.

I may like this afterall :up: