• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

NFL Network Breaking News! About Cable Carriers

Dear Chad:

Your local cable company is becoming Time Warner Cable. On Monday, July 31st at midnight, while you’re dreaming of touchdowns and turnovers, Time Warner Cable may drop NFL Network from your channel lineup.

This means you’ll miss Live Primetime NFL Games, key match-ups, intense rivalries and the run to the playoffs.

Call 1-866-NFL-NETWORK (1-866-635-6389) and demand NFL Network NOW.

Thank you for your help.

NFL Network

To ensure that you continue to receive your e-Mails from the National Football League, please add NFL@nfl.ed10.net to your Address Book or Safe List. Thank you.

If you would like to adjust your profile, click here.
    If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.

© 2006 NFL Properties LLC. Team names/logos are trademarks of the teams indicated. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.

NFL Enterprises - 280 Park Ave - New York, NY 10017

EVERONE THAT HAS ADELPHIA WILL BE GETTING TW AND TW DOESN'T CARY THE NFL NETWORK. I HAVE TW AND I DON'T GET NFL NETWORK!
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 07-30-2006, 11:47 AM.
  • Carlton Bailey

Re: NFL Network Breaking News!

Everyone already knew this and we're all devastated. I don't know what the hell I'm gonna watch anymore. I might as well throw my damn TV out the window. Thanks, Time Warner! A**holes.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Re: NFL Network Breaking News! About Cable Carriers

I edited the title bc it was extremely misleading...
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• LtFinFan66
        • Mar 2005

DirectTV baby!!

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
          I edited the title bc it was extremely misleading...
          it's stil misleading...hardly breaking news
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Samphin1
            • Mar 2004

I had heard NFL Netowrk was going to be putting on a mjaor blitz in regards to this. There are rumors they may get tossed off of Comcast as well.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Instead of complaining, why not call DirecTV and see how their rates, including the NFL Network, compare to your cable rates?

If there's not a huge differerence, why not switch? You can also then get NFL Sunday Ticket if you're interested.

I've had DirecTV almost from its inception, and I really enjoy it.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Samphin1
                I had heard NFL Netowrk was going to be putting on a mjaor blitz in regards to this. There are rumors they may get tossed off of Comcast as well.

Comcast was one of the first cable companies to get NFLN. I doubt the largest cable provider gets rid of it as well.

Comment

• im4bflo
                  the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                  • Sep 2003

I called the #, and just got a recording that said my cable co. gets it
                  I expected a person, that I could 'demand' the NFLNetwork to, like the message on the screen said.

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

Never had a problem with DirecTV. And when I couldn't get it, I got Comcast and never had a problem with it either. Time Warner however sucks donkey balls. They are the reason I switched to DirecTV.

But now all I get are a few Italian channels and AFN!

Comment

• im4bflo
                      the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                      • Sep 2003

If it wasn't for bad luck...
                      Us out of towners, finally we're going to be able to see preseason games, without running all over town, trying to find a sports bar, that could find the game on satillite. Football 24/7, but Nooooo...
                      We get bought out by someone who's going to drop it.
                      FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.................................................................cccccccccccccccccK!

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Jan 2004

they're working on it!

Time Warner says it will not carry the NFL Network. Football fans are fuming about the new cable subscribers decision not to carry the network. The NFL Network is now seeking a temporary injunction.

Comment

• im4bflo
                          the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                          they're working on it!

Time Warner says it will not carry the NFL Network. Football fans are fuming about the new cable subscribers decision not to carry the network. The NFL Network is now seeking a temporary injunction.

http://wgrz.com/video/vplayer.aspx?aid=17026&bw=

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                            Dear Chad:

Your local cable company is becoming Time Warner Cable. On Monday, July 31st at midnight, while you’re dreaming of touchdowns and turnovers, Time Warner Cable may drop NFL Network from your channel lineup.

This means you’ll miss Live Primetime NFL Games, key match-ups, intense rivalries and the run to the playoffs.

Call 1-866-NFL-NETWORK (1-866-635-6389) and demand NFL Network NOW.

Thank you for your help.

NFL Network

To ensure that you continue to receive your e-Mails from the National Football League, please add NFL@nfl.ed10.net to your Address Book or Safe List. Thank you.

If you would like to adjust your profile, click here.
                            If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.

© 2006 NFL Properties LLC. Team names/logos are trademarks of the teams indicated. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.

NFL Enterprises - 280 Park Ave - New York, NY 10017

EVERONE THAT HAS ADELPHIA WILL BE GETTING TW AND TW DOESN'T CARY THE NFL NETWORK. I HAVE TW AND I DON'T GET NFL NETWORK!
                            I don't really see the problem with this. I don't know why everyone has such a boner for the NFL channel? All they do is show the same things over and over again. ESPN, and ESPN news show just as many highlights. I watch all the games on the NFL ticket. I say good riddance!

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                              I don't really see the problem with this. I don't know why everyone has such a boner for the NFL channel? All they do is show the same things over and over again. ESPN, and ESPN news show just as many highlights. I watch all the games on the NFL ticket. I say good riddance!
                              I don't really care if it goes!, I was that Adelphia put it on in place of Empire Sports Network, I understand that Empire was going to leave anyways with the Sabres not playing because of the lockout. You know what That's what I really want to see return and I hope TW brings back ESN. At least Empire had BILLS coverage. NFL Network doesn't even cover the BILLS it's like we don't exist in the NFL. Yeah They did a few specials like when we unveiled the throwback jerseys that day at the stadium they did a whole TV show Celebration of Champions. In matter of fact I don't think they never aired it!

Comment

Working...
                              X