X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

Ahanatou Maybe Maybe not?

Why is it taking the Bills so long to sign Ahanatou? We have been "TALKING" to this guy forever. Do you think maybe TD is waiting to see what the final offer is going to be for Sam Adams a than maybe take a shoot. I was just wondering because this has been going on an on an on.
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Either way I am glad they are looking to bring someone in her because our d line BLOWS

Comment

• Aero II
      RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
      • Jul 2002

Kgun, I was thinking the exact same thing. Appear to have no interest in Adams, throw out the smoke screen then offer a 2 yr contract with a manageable cap # for this year, and a higher base for next that averages out to what Sam is looking for. It's nice in theory, but I still think that we sign Ahanatou and Price this weekend after the Minn game.

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

I hope youir theory is right Aero!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Nice theory, Aero...we've been needing DL help for a couple of years now. I'm still mad at the Rams for grabbing Damione Lewis last year in the draft. :angry:
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Ahanotu & Price both sign once the team breaks camp and leaves St John Fisher........hmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
            X