are these going to be the tight fitting jerseys that they're talking about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

are these going to be the tight fitting jerseys that they're talking about?

The Buffalo Sabres Performance Practice jersey features a mid-weight ULTRAFIL polyester construction, as well as double layered shoulders, interlock neck trim, reinforced stitching on the shoulders and armholes, and polyester mesh gusset inserts for better ventilation. This officially licensed practice jersey is decorated in the team colors and designed with chest crests that feature a combination of embroidery and appliqué twill

The Sabres will be comming down from the sides of the sweater. Sort of like the Dallas Stars--Star typed uniform. The uniform is also rumored to have a new style like no NHL team has ever had. Possibly holograms on the jersey. The Buffalo Slug will be part of the uniform that is what Quinn said but it does have some alterations to it such as the Words "Buffalo" and "Sabres" may appear on the uniform...
    I took a Nashville Predator jersey (those are the same colors that were on the bottom of the confidential sheet) and I put the new logo with the wordmark over the predator, and then I used the traditional sabres logo as the shoulder patch, and then I had to find the red jersey 3rd jersey logo and erase the circle to get the

YES! I can DEFINATELY see sabres coming down from the sides most definately and with the wordmark & logo on the chest. holograms will be on the sholders maybe? and change the jersey to the new blue and gold colors this might be the jersey?
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 07-30-2006, 09:05 PM.
  • G Wolly
    • Mar 2004

Re: are these going to be the tight fitting jerseys that they're talking about?

Holigrams? Like Princess Leia's message in Star Wars?

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Immortal Corruptor
      Holigrams? Like Princess Leia's message in Star Wars?
      The difinition of a hologram - a three-dimensional image reproduced from a pattern of interference produced by a split coherent beam of radiation (as a laser) ; also : the pattern of interference itself

So how are they going to put a hologram on the jersey that's what I don't understand.

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

Hologram on a jersey?? Does that mean they're detachable???? Because how the hell are you going to be able to wash it without destroying the hologram. Sounds a little weird to me. But the tight fitting jersey does look pretty sexy
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
          The difinition of a hologram - a three-dimensional image reproduced from a pattern of interference produced by a split coherent beam of radiation (as a laser) ; also : the pattern of interference itself

So how are they going to put a hologram on the jersey that's what I don't understand.
          The same way they put them on baseball cards.

Comment

• Nighthawk
            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
            • Jul 2002

No, that's not them...think Olympic jerseys from this past year. That's what they will look like.

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nighthawk
              No, that's not them...think Olympic jerseys from this past year. That's what they will look like.
              so like these

Comment

• gannd
                Unofficial Calgary Bills Backers President
                • Sep 2005

They actually look pretty good. During the Canadian camp in Vancouver in the pre Olympics get to know each other thingy they wore them for practice.

It makes the players look more NFL'ish with the pads sticking out. One other note was there was talk that goalies might where a different color like soccer goalies. They wore yellow in camp.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                  so like these
                  Yes...all of the teams were wearing them during the olympics. They looked pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                  X