PDA

View Full Version : Leinert holding out

PromoTheRobot
07-30-2006, 10:43 PM
Reggie Bush jerks the Saints around, now Matt Leinert is holding out on the AZ Cardinals! Boy I wonder what the fans would be saying if the Bills dafted Hollywood Matt and he held out on us?

PTR

gr8slayer
07-30-2006, 11:35 PM
What's with these OSU morons holding out like Donte Whitner.

RockStar36
07-30-2006, 11:57 PM
Reggie Bush held out for a day...and got the contract he deserved.

And its Prima Donnas, not Promo Donnas.

Amare
07-30-2006, 11:58 PM
Every other 1 has signed (even youboty) **** whitner!

Tatonka
07-31-2006, 12:13 AM
i cant friggen believe that whitner is not signed yet.. it concerns me alot more than lienart.. whitner is not a qb.. qbs always get a bit more.. and holdouts are not uncommon for them.. a saftey that got picked ahead of were he thought he would should be thanking his lucky stars and get in camp.

bowens will end up with the job by default because the rookie blew it.

LtFinFan66
07-31-2006, 01:00 AM
What's with these OSU morons holding out like Donte Whitner.Don't bash the school because your Buckeye hasn't signed. All the other ones signed with no problem. Maybe someone needs to pry the checkbook out of Ralphs hand and get him some $$$$

LtFinFan66
07-31-2006, 01:01 AM
Jason Allen hasn't signed either

BADTHINGSMAN
07-31-2006, 01:10 AM
:lolpoint:
Jason Allen hasn't signed either

Oh Wait!!!

:jk::peacesign

BADTHINGSMAN
07-31-2006, 01:16 AM
:tap: Lets go Marv and Whitner..

gr8slayer
07-31-2006, 09:17 AM
Don't bash the school because your Buckeye hasn't signed. All the other ones signed with no problem. Maybe someone needs to pry the checkbook out of Ralphs hand and get him some $$$$
I dont care about anyone else's Buckeye. My Buckeye is being a little *****, that's all that matters to me.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 09:27 AM
As much as I hate USC, I have to admit they're all prima donnas. These guys are getting paid more on one contract than most (possibly all) of us here could ever hope to see in our entire lives. I have no sympathy for guys who get paid millions to play a sport, and they look absolutely ridiculous when they hold out.

At this point, Whitner looks like a ***** but I won't make that assumption until we know what the Bills are offering. Ralph can be extremely cheap at time.

A slightly off topic but related note: **** the Raiders for giving Huff that huge contract- I guarantee that's figuring into the Whitner negotiations.