PDA

View Full Version : I was just thinking....

Mr. Cynical
07-31-2006, 02:49 AM
I already expected the Bills to go about 5-11 or 6-10, but given the fact that JP is not doing well (according to most reports) I'm going to say 4-12 is becoming more likely. We just don't have anyone else on the roster who can help us win.

I realize it's early but I'm getting a baaaad feeling right now. :(

shelby
07-31-2006, 03:59 AM
6 and 10 baby!
:pray:

clumping platelets
07-31-2006, 04:08 AM
I say 10-6 :homer:

CuseJetsFan83
07-31-2006, 04:50 AM
from all of the fantasy football, and so called experts........ they have my jets going anywheres from 1-15 to 5-11 and the bills ranging from 3-13 to 6-10............

but then again these were the same experts that said the jets last year were playoff, if not super bowl caliber, and the bills could make a run for the playoffs...............

i hope in both cases they are horribly wrong :dance:

Jan Reimers
07-31-2006, 05:08 AM
JP is not doing well? After 3 whole days of camp?

It's July 30 and people are already consigning the Bills to a 4 to 6 win season?

Perhaps we should give it just a tad more time before we start screaming about that falling sky.

CuseJetsFan83
07-31-2006, 05:11 AM

It's July 30 and people are already consigning the Bills to a 4 to 6 win season?

Perhaps we should give it just a tad more time before we start screaming about that falling sky.

i wouldnt even say that, i'd say after 4 games, that should be a very good tester to see how the season will go....... although in buffalos case half of their divisional schedule is done, so that can be a good and bad thing.......

Jan Reimers
07-31-2006, 05:24 AM
i wouldnt even say that, i'd say after 4 games, that should be a very good tester to see how the season will go....... although in buffalos case half of their divisional schedule is done, so that can be a good and bad thing.......
Yeah, I don't know exactly the point where we say, "This is going to be a really bad season," but I do know that it is NOT 3 days into camp.

jmb1099
07-31-2006, 05:40 AM
Yeah, I don't know exactly the point where we say, "This is going to be a really bad season," but I do know that it is NOT 3 days into camp.
Besides, I thought I read that he did very well at some practices and not so well at others, have I missed something?

Mr. Pink
07-31-2006, 06:24 AM
It's very easy to tell that this season isn't going to be a success in terms of the win-loss column.

This team on paper has far more question marks and ifs this year at this time then last year at this time which we all can agree on. We went 5-11 last year when we all had REALISTIC aspirations for the season, well most people did.

We have no QB that we can hang our hats on right now and go "this is our guy." Our biggest defensive asset is a HUGE question mark on his condition/strength/abilities post a very major injury. We had guys who wanted so bad out of town, one quit a job only 32 people have to be an assistant for the enemy; the other forced our hands into trading him to an equal or lesser team.

If you can't see any of this you're just blind. What our real focus is and should be that by week 10 we know who our starting QB which with Nalls' injury I wouldn't mind Kerry Collins being brought in, at least if Losman falters and we don't get Quinn/Smith/etc...Collins could work as a couple year stopgap. We'll be able to see if Takeo is back to 100% or if he's at 50% or somewhere in between. The offensive line hopefully will gel by this time as well.

We're in year one of rebuilding or the last year of tearing this apart depending on which way you look at it. So to look at this squad and expect anything more than a bottom feeder is just leading yourself to disappointment and thinking this year is a failure.

We could win 2 games all year and if they happen to be the last 2 and this team actually looks good while winning them, I'd be happy. That would mean we have a solid foundation to build upon to get to the next step.

BuffaloBillsStampede
07-31-2006, 06:28 AM
Besides he only had one bad day of camp he was fine the first day. Holcomb hasn't looked good yet.

Kerr
07-31-2006, 06:51 AM

This happens every year. As a bills fan, you get used to it.

Night Train
07-31-2006, 07:20 AM
I already expected the Bills to go about 5-11 or 6-10, but given the fact that JP is not doing well (according to most reports) I'm going to say 4-12 is becoming more likely. We just don't have anyone else on the roster who can help us win.

Bye. You just made the ignore list.

Your act is played.

jamze132
07-31-2006, 07:22 AM

I'll give it another 24 hours and if JP isn't looking like the ghost of Jim Kelly, then he really sucks! :dance:

Mitchy moo
07-31-2006, 07:45 AM
It's very easy to tell that this season isn't going to be a success in terms of the win-loss column.

This team on paper has far more question marks and ifs this year at this time then last year at this time which we all can agree on. We went 5-11 last year when we all had REALISTIC aspirations for the season, well most people did.

We have no QB that we can hang our hats on right now and go "this is our guy." Our biggest defensive asset is a HUGE question mark on his condition/strength/abilities post a very major injury. We had guys who wanted so bad out of town, one quit a job only 32 people have to be an assistant for the enemy; the other forced our hands into trading him to an equal or lesser team.

If you can't see any of this you're just blind. What our real focus is and should be that by week 10 we know who our starting QB which with Nalls' injury I wouldn't mind Kerry Collins being brought in, at least if Losman falters and we don't get Quinn/Smith/etc...Collins could work as a couple year stopgap. We'll be able to see if Takeo is back to 100% or if he's at 50% or somewhere in between. The offensive line hopefully will gel by this time as well.

We're in year one of rebuilding or the last year of tearing this apart depending on which way you look at it. So to look at this squad and expect anything more than a bottom feeder is just leading yourself to disappointment and thinking this year is a failure.

We could win 2 games all year and if they happen to be the last 2 and this team actually looks good while winning them, I'd be happy. That would mean we have a solid foundation to build upon to get to the next step.

Moulds was cancer and over the hill skill wise. Couldn't he have kept his mouth shut & got more separation? No he had to complain & distract during a game we WE'RE winning, that's unacceptable. I personally think he falls into a no name category this year.

MM family told him they want to live BACK in FL, so him leaving was no suprise.

As per teams having solid starting QB's, you don't really know who start via injuries & other possible problems. You have probable starter's but we have ~40 days for that. Tom Brady breaks his arm / Dante's surgery doesn't hold him together, then who takes the division?

P.S. NE usually plays .500 or less in the first 8 games, we play them game 1 & 7.

Jan Reimers
07-31-2006, 07:55 AM
Besides, I thought I read that he did very well at some practices and not so well at others, have I missed something?
No, you're exactly right, from what I've seen.

Jan Reimers
07-31-2006, 07:57 AM
This happens every year. As a bills fan, you get used to it.
Oh, I know. It's my 47th camp.

HHURRICANE
07-31-2006, 08:45 AM
Everyone needs to chill. And I can't believe I'm saying this but Skooby is 100% correct.

I was listeneing to "first drive" this AM on Sirrius and they were saying that we have an excellent coach and that Levy and Jauron both did an excellent job putting together the entire coaching staff.

As far as QB, everything coming out of camp is that Holcomb has pretty much stunk. Losman has had some bad throws but also has looked pretty good overall. He's looked more composed. The guy has 7 games under his belt and is in his 2nd meaningful camp. He will be our starter and I think will play alot better in this new offense. Guaranteed.

The Bills may not make the playoffs, but we are going to win a minimum of 7 games. My $1,000 bet is out there for anyone who wants to take it!!

Philagape
07-31-2006, 08:49 AM
Every report I've read has been mostly positive. He's made some mistakes as would be expected.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 08:52 AM

The sky has been falling for a long time. This team still has a lot of holes that weren't addressed or weren't sufficiently addressed in the off-seaon. Some of that is due to the fact that TD and Mularkey made such a disaster out of this team that there is no way it could be fixed in one off-season. But regardless of the reason, there are still sufficient gaps in this team and they will struggle.

And what's so wrong about saying a guy isn't doing well after 3 days of camp? If Josh Reed dropped 6 balls already, I doubt anyone would be saying "it's only the 3rd day of camp" (as far as I know he's only dropped one, but this is a hypothetical). But the team's success this year depends on JP and he's a fan favorite (at least moreso than, say, Josh Reed) so people make excuses for him that they wouldn't make for some other players. I like Losman and I'm hoping he's doing well, but if he's not doing well there is no reason why we shouldn't call him out.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 08:53 AM
And I can't believe I'm saying this but Skooby is 100% correct.

don't encourage him, PLEASE

TedMock
07-31-2006, 09:19 AM
Other than 1 portion of an afternoon session, I haven't read that JP doesn't look good. Most things have been positive for he and Nall (Nall, after the first morning), but fairly negative for Holcomb. I hope to god JP is the guy, but if he's not - oh well. I read one thread this morning claiming that JP looks very good, and one saying he's struggling. I have to believe we're all reading the same reports, so all this contrast is unbelievable.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 09:22 AM
Other than 1 portion of an afternoon session, I haven't read that JP doesn't look good. Most things have been positive for he and Nall (Nall, after the first morning), but fairly negative for Holcomb. I hope to god JP is the guy, but if he's not - oh well. I read one thread this morning claiming that JP looks very good, and one saying he's struggling. I have to believe we're all reading the same reports, so all this contrast is unbelievable.

I haven't really been keeping up cuz I had a busy weekend, but I was basing my posts on the assumption that Mr. Cynical is right and people are reporting that JP is struggling in camp.

Even if Cyn is wrong and JP isn't struggling (or if he is but steps it up before the season starts), I think 6-7 wins is about the best this team can do.

ibatiger
07-31-2006, 09:24 AM
Everyone needs to chill. And I can't believe I'm saying this but Skooby is 100% correct.

I was listeneing to "first drive" this AM on Sirrius and they were saying that we have an excellent coach and that Levy and Jauron both did an excellent job putting together the entire coaching staff.

As far as QB, everything coming out of camp is that Holcomb has pretty much stunk. Losman has had some bad throws but also has looked pretty good overall. He's looked more composed. The guy has 7 games under his belt and is in his 2nd meaningful camp. He will be our starter and I think will play alot better in this new offense. Guaranteed.

The Bills may not make the playoffs, but we are going to win a minimum of 7 games. My $1,000 bet is out there for anyone who wants to take it!!

What did they say about Nall? From all accounts he has been the most consisent and very good most of the time. He has also avioded mistakes. Did they say anything about his ham? Last I saw he is out today and day to day.

TedMock
07-31-2006, 09:36 AM
I haven't really been keeping up cuz I had a busy weekend, but I was basing my posts on the assumption that Mr. Cynical is right and people are reporting that JP is struggling in camp.

Even if Cyn is wrong and JP isn't struggling (or if he is but steps it up before the season starts), I think 6-7 wins is about the best this team can do.

I'm not saying he's wrong. I've seen VERY conflicting reports this weekend. I've read positive and negative reviews on both Nall and Losman, yet the reviews were talking about the same exact practice sessions. It's ridiculous. I agree that 6-7 wins would be "good" for this team. Honestly, 5 wins would actually be an improvement in my opinion. Young team, new coaches, system, etc. usually means worse during the first year. Break-even would be a success on some very pathetic level. This is the life we choose.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 09:37 AM
but I was basing my posts on the assumption that Mr. Cynical is right and people are reporting that JP is struggling in camp.

.I'm not surprised that you would rather stick to just the negative reports even though there have been positive ones. :crazy:

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 09:42 AM
I'm not surprised that you would rather stick to just the negative reports even though there have been positive ones. :crazy:

I was sticking to his post because I didn't have time to read the reports myself.

And who wrote the positive ones? Skooby?

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 09:49 AM
I was sticking to his post because I didn't have time to read the reports myself.

And who wrote the positive ones? Skooby? a few posters here on this thread have already stated there have been good and bad. So what if some of the reports are skoobys? Will you claim that he's being a homer about camp? What do you think Cynical would say, everythings great? He's the opposite of skoobs so why would his posts bare more weight than skoobs? Oh wait, you're also the opposite of Skoobs. Nevermind.

Next time, take time to read instead of automatically agreeing with one of your kind just because it's negative.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 09:54 AM
a few posters here on this thread have already stated there have been good and bad. So what if some of the reports are skoobys? Will you claim that he's being a homer about camp? What do you think Cynical would say, everythings great? He's the opposite of skoobs so why would his posts bare more weight than skoobs? Oh wait, you're also the opposite of Skoobs. Nevermind.

Next time, take time to read instead of automatically agreeing with one of your kind just because it's negative.

I didn't agree or disagree- since I didn't go to camp or read the reports, I had no basis for doing either one. I just responded to the content of his posts. So don't accuse me of doing something just because you have a preconceived notion of what my responses will be.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 10:15 AM
So don't accuse me of doing something just because you have a preconceived notion of what my responses will be.I don't have to make preconcieved notions. All I did was read your post. It's already negative because of what another negative nancy posted who wasn't even at camp.

There are people who've been there at camp , yet you chose to "base your opinion" on someone who wasn't there but is as negative as you? Why I expect anything different from you , is beyond me? I'm more disappointed in myself for thinking that you would actually be more objective than that by at least taking into consideration into what people that have actually witnessed camp say. :hitself:

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 10:18 AM
I don't have to make preconcieved notions. All I did was read your post. It's already negative because of what another negative nancy posted who wasn't even at camp.

There are people who've been there at camp , yet you chose to "base your opinion" on someone who wasn't there but is as negative as you? Why I expect anything different from you , is beyond me? I'm more disappointed in myself for thinking that you would actually be more objective than that by at least taking into consideration into what people that have actually witnessed camp say. :hitself:

I didn't make an opinion- I simply stated what the case would be if what Mr. Cynical said was correct. I never said that I agreed with him- I never said that JP was doing bad in camp. You're accusing me of doing things that I never did.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 10:28 AM
I didn't make an opinion- I simply stated what the case would be if what Mr. Cynical said was correct. I never said that I agreed with him- I never said that JP was doing bad in camp. You're accusing me of doing things that I never did.
Why did you ask me if it was skoobs who made positive reports? Does he not have any crdibility in your opinion?

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 10:30 AM
Why did you ask me if it was skoobs who made positive reports? Does he not have any crdibility in your opinion?

no one who thinks the Bills will win the SB this year has any credibility with me.

That was just a sarcastic comment that you read into way too much.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 10:40 AM
no one who thinks the Bills will win the SB this year has any credibility with me.

that's the problem. If skooby made a report , that would be a report and not opinion. Why would his report be any different from Cynics. You can base an opinion "just in case Cynics report was correct" and yet you shrug off skoobs report even though his "report might be right"?

You and Mr. Cynic are skoobs counterpart. While he may be extreme right, you're both extreme left. Anything you both have to say bare just as much credibility as skoobs. While skoobs thinks nothing can go wrong w/ this team, as far as you and Cynic go, nothing can go right.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 10:44 AM
that's the problem. If skooby made a report , that would be a report and not opinion. Why would his report be any different from Cynics. You can base an opinion just in case Cynics report was correct and yet you shrug off skoobs report just in case his report might be right?

You and Mr. Cynic are skoobs counterpart. While he may be extreme right, you're both extreme left. Anything you both have to say bare just as much credibility as skoobs. While skoobs thinks nothing can go wrong w/ this team, as far as you and Cynic go, nothing can go right.

I never commented on whether or not I agreed with what Cyn said. I just responded as if the content of his post were true. And Skoob didn't make a report and if he did, he's said so many assinine things that how could anyone take him seriously at this point? (The rich friend, the whole coach thing, etc).

And Cyn said he read reports that said Losman was struggling- not that he personally went to camp and saw it. The opinion that Losman was struggling was NOT from him- it was from whoever wrote the reports he read.

This whole thing is a construct of your mind.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 10:51 AM
I never commented on whether or not I agreed with what Cyn said. I just responded as if the content of his post were true. And Skoob didn't make a report and if he did, he's said so many assinine things that how could anyone take him seriously at this point? (The rich friend, the whole coach thing, etc).

And Cyn said he read reports that said Losman was struggling- not that he personally went to camp and saw it. The opinion that Losman was struggling was NOT from him- it was from whoever wrote the reports he read.

This whole thing is a construct of your mind.No it isn't. If skoobs report is assanine, so is cynics. It's already proven that Cynics report isn't accurate and yet you still you still give him the benefit of a doubt that he could be right and skoobs will be wrong.

BTW, there have been several reports as well that Losman was doing well except for 1 practice. They weren't opinion, they were reports. You can't tell me you haven't seen any of those thread titles while you were responding to me. Those reports have the same credibility as Cynics.

Nevermind. Don't want to take up this thread that you think "could be right" while ignoring the other positive reports "that could be right " also. . :coocoo:

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 10:55 AM
No it isn't. If skoobs report is assanine, so is cynics. It's already proven that Cynics report isn't accurate and yet you still you still give him the benefit of a doubt that he could be right and skoobs will be wrong.

BTW, there have been several reports as well that Losman was doing well except for 1 practice. They weren't opinion, they were reports. You can't tell me you haven't seen any of those thread titles while you were responding to me. Those reports have the same credibility as Cynics.

Nevermind. Don't want to take up this thread that you think "could be right" while ignoring the other positive reports "that could be right " also. . :coocoo:

when did Cyn say that the Bills would win the SB? When did Cyn incorrectly pick the new coach before the old coach was ever fired? When did Cyn claim he had a rich friend giving him inside info? oh HE DIDN'T. Skooby did. Yes, Cyn is biased but Skooby is extremely biased and inaccurate on top of that.

Again, I didn't see the positive reports. I just posted based on what Cyn said. And again, you're not reading- I NEVER COMMENTED ON WHETHER I AGREED WITH CYN OR NOT. I JUST RESPONDED TO THE CONTENT OF HIS POST WITHOUT MAKING A VALUE JUDGEMENT. So your whole premise that I agreed with him because he was negative is wrong because I NEVER AGREED WITH HIM.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 10:59 AM
when did Cyn say that the Bills would win the SB? When did Cyn incorrectly pick the new coach before the old coach was ever fired? When did Cyn claim he had a rich friend giving him inside info? oh HE DIDN'T. Skooby did. Yes, Cyn is biased but Skooby is extremely biased and inaccurate on top of that.

Again, I didn't see the positive reports. I just posted based on what Cyn said. And again, you're not reading- I NEVER COMMENTED ON WHETHER I AGREED WITH CYN OR NOT. I JUST RESPONDED TO THE CONTENT OF HIS POST WITHOUT MAKING A VALUE JUDGEMENT. So your whole premise that I agreed with him because he was negative is wrong because I NEVER AGREED WITH HIM. I haven't insisted you agreed w/ Cynic. You however made a comment on a negtaive report. You haven't read a positive report? Several people stated that on this thread. Helloo!.

Ah nevermind. It's useless talking to Bizzaro Skooby.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 11:01 AM
I haven't insisted you agreed w/ Cynic. You however made a comment on a negtaive report. You haven't read a positive report? Several people stated that on this thread. Helloo!.

Ah nevermind. It's useless talking to Bizzaro Skooby.

ok, do I have to spell everything out for you?

If JP is doing well, he comes in and starts, no big deal- there's nothing to talk about. But, for the record, I did say in this thread that even if JP doesn't struggle I still see 6-7 wins, tops. But you didnt' bother to read that post.

If JP struggles, that has huge implications for this team both for this season and in the future. There is a lot more to discuss there.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 11:33 AM
ok, do I have to spell everything out for you?

If JP is doing well, he comes in and starts, no big deal- there's nothing to talk about. But, for the record, I did say in this thread that even if JP doesn't struggle I still see 6-7 wins, tops. But you didnt' bother to read that post.

If JP struggles, that has huge implications for this team both for this season and in the future. There is a lot more to discuss there.let
me explain this in a way you can understand.

If Cynic "reports" something that someone reported , he could be right in your eyes. If skooby "reports" (not opinion) what someone reported it's assanine. :coocoo: Nuff said.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 11:38 AM
let
me explain this in a way you can understand.

If Cynic "reports" something that someone reported , he could be right in your eyes. If skooby "reports" (not opinion) that someone reported it's assanine. :coocoo: Nuff said.

exactly, but it has nothing to do with Skooby being positive about the team and Cyn being negative. It has to do with Skooby reporting a bunch of assinine stuff. You and I completely disagree on most things, but if you "report" something I don't immediately dismiss it because while our opinions differ, you generally have your facts straight. Same with Cyn- he may be biased, but he hasn't proven himself to be factually inaccurate on multiple ocassions. Skooby, on the other hand- honestly, does someone who thinks this team is capable of winning the Super Bowl and claims he has a rich friend giving him insider knowledge strike you as credible?

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 11:45 AM
exactly, but it has nothing to do with Skooby being positive about the team and Cyn being negative. It has to do with Skooby reporting a bunch of assinine stuff. You and I completely disagree on most things, but if you "report" something I don't immediately dismiss it because while our opinions differ, you generally have your facts straight. Same with Cyn- he may be biased, but he hasn't proven himself to be factually inaccurate on multiple ocassions. Skooby, on the other hand- honestly, does someone who thinks this team is capable of winning the Super Bowl and claims he has a rich friend giving him insider knowledge strike you as credible?skooby reporting something that someone said is no different from Cynic reporting what someone said. Skooby saying the bills and sb is not a report it's an opinion. See the difference?

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 11:48 AM
skooby reporting something that someone said is no different from Cynic reporting what someone said. Skooby saying the bills and sb is not a report it's an opinion. See the difference?

right, but it's an opinion that destroys credibility.

If I honestly believed that Rob Johnson was the best QB in the league, would you still listen to what I had to say about the JP/Nall/Holcomb situation? I certainly hope not.

And in addition- Skooby has been factually inaccurate with his "reports" in the past. You keep dodging that part of the issue.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 11:53 AM
right, but it's an opinion that destroys credibility.

If I honestly believed that Rob Johnson was the best QB in the league, would you still listen to what I had to say about the JP/Nall/Holcomb situation? I certainly hope not.

And in addition- Skooby has been factually inaccurate with his "reports" in the past. You keep dodging that part of the issue.
As I said, there have been reports that JP has also done well by people that HAVE BEEN THERE. So If skooby's becomes a homer in his report, it's not accurate but partly true. Just like Cynics negative report is not accurate but partly true. Neither reports should have more bearing over the other. Leftist and rightist are biased with their negative or positive reports. This to me is what you're doing. Since Cynics report is negative and you being one, his report has more bearing. No surprise. That's my point.

ibatiger
07-31-2006, 12:29 PM
I'm not saying he's wrong. I've seen VERY conflicting reports this weekend. I've read positive and negative reviews on both Nall and Losman, yet the reviews were talking about the same exact practice sessions. It's ridiculous. I agree that 6-7 wins would be "good" for this team. Honestly, 5 wins would actually be an improvement in my opinion. Young team, new coaches, system, etc. usually means worse during the first year. Break-even would be a success on some very pathetic level. This is the life we choose.

I know what you mean about conflicting reports. On one of the sessions Chris Brown criticized Nall a little about a couple reads, but didn't go into any detail about the particular reps involved. On the same practice there was a pretty detailed account of the practice by a fan on the board on the Bills site where the guy said that nothing that Nall threw in the session hit the ground. I know he didn't throw any interceptions, so what about the poor reads? Who knows.

finsrclowns
07-31-2006, 01:43 PM

Really?:jawdrop:

Mr. Cynical
07-31-2006, 02:38 PM
Bye. You just made the ignore list.

Your act is played.

:bigwave:

Mr. Cynical
07-31-2006, 02:43 PM

This whole thing is a construct of your mind.

:bf1:

Mr. Cynical
07-31-2006, 02:51 PM
skooby reporting something that someone said is no different from Cynic reporting what someone said. Skooby saying the bills and sb is not a report it's an opinion. See the difference?

Justa - let's take another look at my post....

Did you read the part that says "according to most reports"? I did not say "all reports" nor did I say "without a doubt", given I am not there and can only speak from things I've read.

I also said "I realize it's early", which means "it's not a definite".

Finally I said "I'm getting a baaaad feeling" which is obviously an "opinion", not a "factually based report".

So your comparison of me to Skooby is completely wrong.

shelby
07-31-2006, 05:08 PM
Y'all bicker more than a room full of kindergarteners with only one toy.

John Doe
07-31-2006, 08:08 PM

Let's see a list of the reports with the parts that Losman is not doing well. List them all, even the positive ones.

Lets see your back-up data.

Mr. Cynical
07-31-2006, 10:32 PM
Let's see a list of the reports with the parts that Losman is not doing well. List them all, even the positive ones.

Lets see your back-up data.

If you want to see them, then do your own reading. I'm not here to serve you.

The_Philster
08-01-2006, 05:05 AM
If you want to see them, then do your own reading. I'm not here to serve you. translation:"I made them up"

John Doe
08-01-2006, 05:19 AM
If you want to see them, then do your own reading. I'm not here to serve you.

I guess that you are also not here to back up your posts.

And, by the way, how is that list of "burned out young NFL GMs" coming?
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=103584&page=6

I guess that you made that up too.

jamze132
08-01-2006, 07:08 AM
I think what everyone is trying to say is that Buffalo will win at least 10 games this year? No? Why not?

justasportsfan
08-01-2006, 08:29 AM
Justa - let's take another look at my post....

Did you read the part that says "according to most reports"? I did not say "all reports" nor did I say "without a doubt", given I am not there and can only speak from things I've read.

I also said "I realize it's early", which means "it's not a definite".

Finally I said "I'm getting a baaaad feeling" which is obviously an "opinion", not a "factually based report".

So your comparison of me to Skooby is completely wrong.you might want to read what I said about your post. I never said they were false. I said they were not accurate. JP had one bad afternoon. Funny ,MOST reports say he did well during the first and second practice and wasn't in one afternoon.

I also stated the difference between opinion and reporting. We all agree skooby is most likely the biggest homer here on the mb. His OPINION should be taken with a grain of salt because he looks at the bills w/ rose colored glasses. If skoobs said Chris Brown said this and that, it's a report.

For anyone to say Skoobs report is assanine being that he's a homer, you being the opposite of skoobs, should we call your reports assanine as well? It's obvious you only look for the bad in the bills. Your so called "most reports" proves that since it's not accurate. It's obvious that you read MOST reports that reported that one nad afternoon.

I will believe Mikey before I believe any of your reports. I know they guy personally and I know he was at the camp. :up:

Mr. Cynical
08-01-2006, 02:32 PM
For anyone to say Skoobs report is assanine being that he's a homer, you being the opposite of skoobs, should we call your reports assanine as well?

I will believe Mikey before I believe any of your reports. I know they guy personally and I know he was at the camp. :up:

Is English a second language for you? Seriously, it has to be because you aren't comprehending the words "report" and "opinion". Please show me where my "report" is. It was an opinion. I justa-don't-think you understand the difference.

Mr. Cynical
08-01-2006, 02:34 PM
I guess that you are also not here to back up your posts.

And, by the way, how is that list of "burned out young NFL GMs" coming?
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=103584&page=6

I guess that you made that up too.

Nice try but I'm not biting. I stated my case in the prior thread and am done with it. You disagreed, so be it. If you want to debate it ad infinitum that's your call but you'll have to find someone else to play with.

Mr. Cynical
08-01-2006, 02:37 PM
translation:"I made them up"

Translation: blind homer jumping on the pile without thinking before posting.

You want to tell me that there were no negative reports coming out of camp about JP's performance? Go ahead. If you tell me there weren't, then you are the very definition of a homer.

I'm just not going to repost them for John's convenience.

patmoran2006
08-01-2006, 02:42 PM
I can be a bills fans and not like JP Losman, and thats what I am.

I think all three QB's suck, and of the three, Nall has sucked during game action the least suckiest, so he becomes my fav Bills QB by default...

I hope we either spend a ton of money to get a real QB next year, or suck so bad we get Brady Quinn on draft day. thats the ONLY way this team will truly start rebuilding.. I'll be surprised if JP even beats out Holcomb.

justasportsfan
08-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Is English a second language for you? Seriously, it has to be because you aren't comprehending the words "report" and "opinion". Please show me where my "report" is. It was an opinion. I justa-don't-think you understand the difference.when you said "most reports" I take it you got that from someone that wrote an article, no? That you were just relaying to us what you read , No?

I get the part where you formulated an opinion based on those "MOST reports"

Maybe my english is bad but where do you get "MOST REPORTS", your ass? MOST reports say he's is doing well at camp (to this point) .

The_Philster
08-01-2006, 03:11 PM
Translation: blind homer jumping on the pile without thinking before posting.

You want to tell me that there were no negative reports coming out of camp about JP's performance? Go ahead. If you tell me there weren't, then you are the very definition of a homer.

I'm just not going to repost them for John's convenience. Are you channeling ICE now? First you say most reports are negative, now you're just claiming that there are negative reports. No one has said there weren't negative reports but you're the only one claiming that they're mostly negative. Find a story and stick with it

Mr. Cynical
08-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Find a story and stick with it

Find your ass and take your head out of it.