PDA

View Full Version : Price's attitude bothers me

Buffarama
02-20-2003, 08:33 AM
Price's agent telling about Peerless being upset about being tagged really bothers me.
The guy is going to get 5 million. But now apparantly it's not about the money, but about being the #1 receiver which he can't be with Moulds here.
His ego is getting to be too much. He should be more concerned about winning a Super Bowl, not about receiving all the accolades.
I have always backed Price and stood behind him, but if this is truly the type of player he is I would rather we got rid of him. He has to learn to put the team ahead of himself.

Shiny Chicken
02-20-2003, 08:36 AM
I really think his agent is a big part of the problem. I think the agent is feeding him a lot of crap.

The_Philster
02-20-2003, 08:38 AM
Agents usually do. They swell up their clients' heads with dreams of swelling up their wallets and overinflate their egos so that they can manipulate them into playing for the money rather than the ring.

Voltron
02-20-2003, 09:05 AM
I would love to punch Tim McGee in the face about 10 times and then Invite all the Bills fans that would like to, to do the same!

Voltron :rock: McGee

Voltron :stick: McGee

McGee :chair: Voltron

Halbert
02-20-2003, 09:08 AM
People are hurting all over. I'm making less than a third of what I did a couple years ago. Sorry if I don't care about 5.1 million vs. 6 million.

Bulldog
02-20-2003, 09:16 AM
If what his agent has said about the way Perless feels is true, I would dump his ass in a NY second! The last thing this team needs is someone who *****es about not being the #1 receiver or that they don't get the ball enough. If this is the way he feels, good riddence. Good luck when you are on your own Peerless, espically when they double team you like they do Moulds every play! This si what seperates receivers like Moulds, Terrel Owens, is that the y continually put up huge numbers despite being doubled on every play. Price needs to face the reality that he is not a number one receiver, regardless of what BS his agent is feeding him!

Halbert
02-20-2003, 09:28 AM
I agree but now that we're paying him as such I hope some other shmuck believes otherwise.

justasportsfan
02-20-2003, 10:42 AM
He is only a hot wr because the better ones are all under contract. He get's paid top 5 and he whines? I think TD knows tagging him is overpaying, but not tagging him either is giving Price away for nothing.

Based on his reaction (if what his agent said is true) I would'nt feel bad if he got lowballed by the bills in a trade. Lack of better wr's in the FA is what made him top 5 and if he doesn't appreciate the luck that came his way , I hope TD trades him for a stud defensive player.

ArcticWildMan
02-20-2003, 10:46 AM
Send him to the Bungals. He can be their #1 rcvr :snicker:

BillsNYC
02-20-2003, 10:46 AM
keeping p price will only hurt this team....i firmly believe that.

ArcticWildMan
02-20-2003, 10:50 AM
If I was PP, I wouldn't be mouthing off too much. TD can drop the franchise tage and leave him stuck in limbo if other teams have already signed players and max'ed out their cap numbers.

TedMock
02-20-2003, 11:02 AM
All players get pissed when they're tagged. I don't put too much stock into him being mad now. If this sets up a trade for a 1st round pick or a stud DT, great. If he stays and we have the best receiving tandom for the next 4 years, great. In the end, he'll be playing either way, wherever. If it's in Buffalo, he'll get over this....they all do. They can still bulk up the D and winning fixes a lot of bad feelings. He's not a trouble maker...at least not yet. He's buddies with Bledsoe and Moulds so I'm not too concerned.