PDA

View Full Version : Price is the best receiver the Bills have EVER had!

lordofgun
02-20-2003, 08:36 AM
At least over his first four years... :D

How good has Price's first four NFL seasons been? In the case of the Bills, he's the team's most productive receiver ever over that span with 232 catches for 3,302 yards and 22 TDs. Andre Reed (229, 3,096, 22) and Jerry Butler (186, 2,844, 22 TDs) follow.

from CBS Sportsline

Shiny Chicken
02-20-2003, 08:37 AM
Someone else mentioned this yesterday... I don't remember who.... you're late LOG :p:

lordofgun
02-20-2003, 08:39 AM
:doh:

Bulldog
02-20-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
Someone else mentioned this yesterday... I don't remember who.... you're late LOG :p:

What are you trying to steal my stats now LOG:loblo: only kidding. It was posted in the Rochester paper yesterday! I was really surprised by the numbers though.

lordofgun
02-20-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog

What are you trying to steal my stats now LOG:loblo: only kidding. It was posted in the Rochester paper yesterday! I was really surprised by the numbers though.

down boy :snicker:

Gunzlingr
02-20-2003, 09:28 AM
I say tag him! Wait, I guess they already did that! :D

Judge
02-20-2003, 09:35 AM
Price is arguably the Bills' best WR. He's faster, dropped fewer balls than Moulds from my recollection and has deveoped quicker.

The only knock on Price from my perspective is that he isn't as big and thus not as good at making the catch in heavy traffic on the slant route that Moulds is. But they complement each other VERY well.

You can make a solid argument that the Bills overpaid for Moulds as much as Price can't fit under the cap.

Bulldog
02-20-2003, 09:39 AM
Judge, I would disagree for now. When Price can put up numbers similar to last season on a consistant basis, I will give him his due. With regards to development, who else did the Bills have at that time when Moulds was developing? I just wanted to point out that there are alot of factors to consider when comparing Moulds and Price.

Halbert
02-20-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by gunzlingr
I say tag him! Wait, I guess they already did that! :D
The Swami knows.

Halbert
02-20-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Judge
Price is arguably the Bills' best WR. He's faster, dropped fewer balls than Moulds from my recollection and has deveoped quicker.

The only knock on Price from my perspective is that he isn't as big and thus not as good at making the catch in heavy traffic on the slant route that Moulds is. But they complement each other VERY well.

You can make a solid argument that the Bills overpaid for Moulds as much as Price can't fit under the cap.
Maybe, but only because either is a weak argument.

Mould's biggest problem has been his attitude. It appears that Eric has now realized that and has been focused. When he's on top of his game he's at a point, imo, where Price will never be. I simply don't see Peerless as frequently dominating a game the way Moulds can.

It's possible that Price could be an effective #1 somewhere else, but I think he'd need a solid #2. Eric simply does more on his own that Peerless.

Hopefully there will be a coach that disagrees and gives us a high draft pick for him.

BillsNYC
02-20-2003, 10:20 AM
price is a me player and a money player...i hope they tagged him so a trade can be worked out....