• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fennernen
    The Movie Quote Guy
    • Sep 2003

The Movie Quote Guy is BACK!

Hey Hey Everybody!

That's right, I am back! Wow, new set up to the forums and site, nice (well, new to me, I haven't been here for about 2 years now). I just want to put this out there to anyone who is still around. Who still uses these forums that was around back when I was posting movie quotes and chattin' about the sabres?

Oh, and by the way, I'm still donating 50 zonebucks to anyone who spots a quote, I guess this will be the master thread, so if you spot one in one of my posts somewhere, then post your guess in this thread, and boom, 50 zonebucks if you are correct.

It's good to be back... There's only one thing I gotta say about this site... It's like a new pair of underwear; at first it's constrictive, but after a while it becomes a part of you. I have to go.
  • Myers57
    Registered User and McLovin stunt double
    • Sep 2003

Re: The Movie Quote Guy is BACK!

i remember, i dont post too often anymore though

Comment

• Fennernen
      The Movie Quote Guy
      • Sep 2003

Hey 61,

It's been quite a while... what happened with UltimateSabres.com? I think it was you that was helping to run it. I remember submitting a couple wallpapers for it, and you were talking to me about helping with the graphic design of the new site.

I just realized that I don't have any zonebucks to give for the quotes, uh-oh. I guess all my bucks got taken away because I've been gone for so long. Crud. Anybody feel like donating a bunch so I can give them out?

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

Hey, I was actually remembering this game just the other day. It's good to be back. I don't have much to donate. Go hit up, Shelby, She is a sucker.

Comment

• SkateZilla
          • Dec 2002

the new site is done...
          Skate Zilla
          -----------------------
          Skate Zilla HD Studios:
          SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SabreEleven
            Hey, I was actually remembering this game just the other day. It's good to be back. I don't have much to donate. Go hit up, Shelby, She is a sucker.
            Zonebucks coming your way!

Comment

• LtFinFan66
              • Mar 2005

Garth, Waynes World

"It's like a new pair of underwear; at first it's constrictive, but after a while it becomes a part of you"

Comment

• JD
                Sabres Zone
                • Sep 2003

Shelby. Im broke.
                “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Fennernen
                  The Movie Quote Guy
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                  Garth, Waynes World

"It's like a new pair of underwear; at first it's constrictive, but after a while it becomes a part of you"
                  Hey hey! We have our first winner! Excellent... and with my newly acquired zonebucks, I'm free to award you your 50 bucks!!! Thank you shelby, and thank you philster!

I'm glad you didn't fall victim to one of the classic blunders...

The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia...

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

welcome back.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Fennernen
                      The Movie Quote Guy
                      • Sep 2003

Oh oh oh.... I almost forgot... here are the updated rules for the game!

1. All guesses of quotes must be in the thread designated for guesses (i.e. this one)

2. Quotes can be found in several of my posts and they can occur in any thread, however, there will NOT be a quote in EVERY post and there will NEVER be MORE THAN ONE quote in a post.

3. Sequals have different titles than originals. The correct movie must be identified. Subtitles are not required unless they distinguish one movie from another. (Example. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers)

4. Correctly identified quotes will be awarded 50 zonebucks.

NEW RULE:

5. A quote that ends with a "..." indicates that the line can be continued. It may be identified as normal, however, after the quote has been identified, if the rest of the line is identified, by the same user or by another, an additional 50 zonebucks will be awarded accordingly.

note: the first user to identify the movie of a "..." quote MAY also post the following line in a single post, that is the advantage of guessing correctly, you are not required to give others a chance to finish the line.

Alright, that's it... Have fun!

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Fennernen
                        Hey hey! We have our first winner! Excellent... and with my newly acquired zonebucks, I'm free to award you your 50 bucks!!! Thank you shelby, and thank you philster!

I'm glad you didn't fall victim to one of the classic blunders...

The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia...
                        thank you sir

Comment

• SabreEleven
                          • Aug 2002

LIke you need 50 zb's

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                            • Mar 2005

I will hold on to them so when the movie quote guy needs more cash, I can donate them back

btw...zip-it

Comment

• JD
                              Sabres Zone
                              • Sep 2003

Hey LT give me some money.

Gotta buy Skate a life

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
                              X