PDA

View Full Version : I think it's so funny.....

Patrick76777
07-31-2006, 12:35 PM
....how some people get so nervous over the smallest things in TC. It just doesn't bother me.

Whitner missed 3 days.

Our 3rd QB has a small hammy injury and will be day to day and therefore it was a bad signing and a waste of money.

Our superstar LB coming off a major injury doesn't want to play in the meaningless games before the season.

OH WE'RE DOOMED!

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 12:44 PM
Ignorant post.

If these things were the only problems the team had to worry about, you're right, it would be a complete exaggeration to be panicked about them.

But given that the Bills already have so many issues going into this season, they don't need these additional hassles. It's getting worse, not better. To use a worn-out cliche, eventually one of these problems will be the straw that broke the camel's back.

LtBillsFan66
07-31-2006, 12:46 PM
....how some people get so nervous over the smallest things in TC. It just doesn't bother me.

Whitner missed 3 days.

Our 3rd QB has a small hammy injury and will be day to day and therefore it was a bad signing and a waste of money.

Our superstar LB coming off a major injury doesn't want to play in the meaningless games before the season.

OH WE'RE DOOMED!
:rofl:

I agree. I think it's in part to their mental makeup. They are so negative that they are waiting for something to go wrong, and when something minor happens, they pounce on it. It's funny. Actually, it's pathetic.

Mr. Miyagi
07-31-2006, 12:53 PM
Oh no I think I saw Clements sneeze once. It must be Bird Flu. We're all dead!

Patrick76777
07-31-2006, 12:56 PM
:rofl:

I agree. I think it's in part to their mental makeup. They are so negative that they are waiting for something to go wrong, and when something minor happens, they pounce on it. It's funny. Actually, it's pathetic.

In addition to being negative, I think many of them are also neurotic and have trouble handling adversity. .

Earthquake Enyart
07-31-2006, 01:56 PM
No. They are masochists who enjoy the angst.

They go out of their way to give it to themselves.

Patrick76777
07-31-2006, 01:58 PM

yet another good theory!

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 01:58 PM

but it's not at all masochistic to set yourself up for disappointment by having unrealistically high expectations for this team?

LtBillsFan66
07-31-2006, 01:59 PM
In addition to being negative, I think many of them are also neurotic and have trouble handling adversity. .
BINGO!

THATHURMANATOR
07-31-2006, 02:32 PM

Whitner missed 3 days.

OH WE'RE DOOMED!
I agree 100% :hi5:

THATHURMANATOR
07-31-2006, 02:34 PM
They are nuerotic masochistic bastards....

RedEyE
07-31-2006, 04:25 PM
I like apple pie.

ublinkwescore
07-31-2006, 04:54 PM
I'm joining the hairy nipple gang.

Captain gameboy
07-31-2006, 05:22 PM
I aint worried until I see the letters ACL.