PDA

View Full Version : OMG- The SKY is falling

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 01:15 PM
Edited. Full camp report now up. Same link.

The Bills practiced in full pads for the first time in training camp on Monday. QB Craig Nall is nursing a hamstring injury and did not participate. LB Takeo Spikes took part in 7-on-7 work. The Bills also made a personnel move prior to practice, releasing fullback Derrick Ming (Missouri). Check buffalobills.com for further updates throughout the day, including a new Bills Focus piece.

http://www.buffalobills.com

WHITNER: With the contract situation with Whitner taking this long the sticking point has to be years. I don't know that, but the money is pretty much determined with the players around him taken in round one that have signed, not to mention he's the only guy left of the draft picks so the Bills only have a certain amount to offer him this year with respect to the rookie pool. So years of the deal is the only outstanding variable really.

The Bills can sign him to a maximum of a six-year deal and that's likely what they're offering. Whitner's representatives would likely prefer a five-year deal. That way Whitner has the opportunity to test the free agent market one year earlier. A player's second contract is where they make the big money provided they've played well and produced. The sooner they can get to that second contract the better.

If the Bills offered a six-year deal with the last year of the contract capable of becoming voided Whitner's people should take it. I don't know if that will be offered or not. Stay tuned.

--- http://buffalobills.com/blog/?blogger_id=1

Patrick76777
07-31-2006, 01:16 PM
The Bills practiced in full pads for the first time in training camp on Monday. QB Craig Nall is nursing a hamstring injury and did not participate. LB Takeo Spikes took part in 7-on-7 work. The Bills also made a personnel move prior to practice, releasing fullback Derrick Ming (Missouri). Check buffalobills.com for further updates throughout the day, including a new Bills Focus piece.

good job Marv! What a waste of $400K. That adds up you know!

LtBillsFan66
07-31-2006, 01:16 PM

WHITNER: With the contract situation with Whitner taking this long the sticking point has to be years. I don't know that, but the money is pretty much determined with the players around him taken in round one that have signed, not to mention he's the only guy left of the draft picks so the Bills only have a certain amount to offer him this year with respect to the rookie pool. So years of the deal is the only outstanding variable really.

The Bills can sign him to a maximum of a six-year deal and that's likely what they're offering. Whitner's representatives would likely prefer a five-year deal. That way Whitner has the opportunity to test the free agent market one year earlier. A player's second contract is where they make the big money provided they've played well and produced. The sooner they can get to that second contract the better.

If the Bills offered a six-year deal with the last year of the contract capable of becoming voided Whitner's people should take it. I don't know if that will be offered or not. Stay tuned.

--- http://buffalobills.com/blog/?blogger_id=1
:cry:

Earthquake Enyart
07-31-2006, 01:18 PM
Derrick Ming was a HUGE mistake.

Fire Marv immediately.

Jan Reimers
07-31-2006, 01:29 PM
Damn, I thought Ming was going to be the key to our success this year.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 01:31 PM
Damn, I thought Ming was going to be the key to our success this year.
You should've followed OP's logic. MING the merciless was bound to disappoint us and cost us the season from the very start.

R. Rich
07-31-2006, 01:36 PM
What's wrong w/ being level headed about this? We're not going to be good. Accept it. All of your optimistic posts aren't going to help that.

They should fire Jauron now. Cut McGahee, Losman, Spikes, Schobel, McGee, Moorman, Peters, and the rest of those bums and start over w/ guys who really want to win. They should do it NOW.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 01:36 PM
You should've followed OP's logic. MING the merciless was bound to disappoint us and cost us the season from the very start.

where the hell did I ever say anything even remotely close to that?

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 01:56 PM
where the hell did I ever say anything even remotely close to that?

It's an example . Anything the bills do is bound to disappoint. That's your logic.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 02:00 PM
It's an example . Anything the bills do is bound to disappoint. That's your logic.

You're just flat out wrong here. There have been several moves this off-season that I said I liked.

What I said was that the Bills have a track record of making poor decisions and losing, so until they prove differently, that's what we should expect.

HHURRICANE
07-31-2006, 02:03 PM
good job Marv! What a waste of $400K. That adds up you know!

Every player costs us money. The quicker we realize somebody doesn't fit the team, the better it is for the player and us. Look at it like toilet paper or accomodations for the players during camp. It's the cost of doing business.

Jan Reimers
07-31-2006, 02:07 PM
What's wrong w/ being level headed about this? We're not going to be good. Accept it. All of your optimistic posts aren't going to help that.

They should fire Jauron now. Cut McGahee, Losman, Spikes, Schobel, McGee, Moorman, Peters, and the rest of those bums and start over w/ guys who really want to win. They should do it NOW.
Yeah, and that old Levy guy has to go, too. And the janitor, the eguipment man, and most of the ticket takers. Let's clean house.

Oh, we can't with the janitor gone.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 02:09 PM
You're just flat out wrong here. There have been several moves this off-season that I said I liked.

What I said was that the Bills have a track record of making poor decisions and losing, so until they prove differently, that's what we should expect.No it's not. You say you like some of the moves and yet come up with "it's gonna be a disaster" Self-contradiction. You shoot down any possibility of us surprising or any moves going right . You can say you like some of the moves but add up all your posts, we get the point, the bills are gonna disappoint us again. :coocoo:

R. Rich
07-31-2006, 02:13 PM
Yeah, and that old Levy guy has to go, too. And the janitor, the eguipment man, and most of the ticket takers. Let's clean house.

That's the spirit!

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 02:16 PM
No it's not. You say you like some of the moves and yet come up with "it's gonna be a disaster" Self-contradiction. You shoot down any possibility of us surprising or any moves going right . You can say you like some of the moves but add up all your posts, we get the point, the bills are gonna disappoint us again. :coocoo:

um it's not a contradiction at all. There are 22 positions that need starters and depth, plus special teams, plus coaches, and the Bills were trying to fix a 5-11 team. It's quite possible to make some good moves and still not come anywhere close to addressing all the problems that the team has.

Again, it's always this damn possible thing with you. Just because something is not technically impossible doesn't mean it's going to happen. Go buy a lotto ticket then quit your job because it's possible that you could win.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 02:27 PM
Just because something is not technically impossible doesn't mean it's going to happen.. when have I ever disagreed with that? It's your thinking that things aren't "possible" that's the problem. Anything possibly positive, you shoot down.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 02:31 PM
when have I ever disagreed with that? It's your thinking that things aren't "possible" that's the problem. Anything possibly positive, you shoot down.

because it's incredibly unlikely. Example: The Bills have ****ed up their last three coaching choices and their last GM choice. But for some reason, in your mind it's still equally likely that the Bills made good choices as it is that they made bad choices. That makes no sense.

alohabillsfan
07-31-2006, 02:36 PM
Get used to it! there are 53 positions and about 85 players in camp, so I do believe that there will be more cuts, unless my math is a little screwy there should be atleast 30+ more "Marv you really screwed the pooch on that one"!!!

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 03:27 PM
because it's incredibly unlikely. Example: The Bills have ****ed up their last three coaching choices and their last GM choice. But for some reason, in your mind it's still equally likely that the Bills made good choices as it is that they made bad choices. That makes no sense.Don't be stupid OP. What's wrong with having an open mind about Marv and Dick . You on the other hand are CLOSE minded about it because of what DONAHOE did. Last time I checked, TD wasn't running the show.

The only thing Ralph did was hire a guy who knows football to be a GM. While that doesn't guarantee success, it also doesn't guarntee failure. In your mind it's a bad choice because of what happened a year ago onwards? That's stupid. last year is last year.

You're comparing apples and oranges here.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 03:32 PM
Don't be stupid OP. What's wrong with having an open mind about Marv and Dick . You on the other hand are CLOSE minded about it because of what DONAHOE did. Last time I checked, TD wasn't running the show.

The only thing Ralph did was hire a guy who knows football to be a GM. While that doesn't guarantee success, it also doesn't guarntee failure. In your mind it's a bad choice because of what happened a year ago onwards? That's stupid. last year is last year.

You're comparing apples and oranges here.

Ralph ****ed up his last GM choice. Ralph picked a GM who's 80 and has never been a GM before. Does this guarantee failure? No, but it's certainly grounds for a hefty amount of skepticism.

And you're accusing me of comparing apples and oranges? How many times have you mentioned the '01 Patriots or some other team that was supposed to do bad that turned out to do good? They're other teams in other years with other coaches and other players, but somehow you think it has some relevance to the Bills this year. There's no logic there.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 03:39 PM
Ralph ****ed up his last GM choice. Ralph picked a GM who's 80 and has never been a GM before. Does this guarantee failure? No, but it's certainly grounds for a hefty amount of skepticism.

And you're accusing me of comparing apples and oranges? How many times have you mentioned the '01 Patriots or some other team that was supposed to do bad that turned out to do good? They're other teams in other years with other coaches and other players, but somehow you think it has some relevance to the Bills this year. There's no logic there. And Marv is a HOF. While that doesn't guarantee success it's also ground for being optimistic. He may not have had the experience to be a GM but he knows what it takes to win. While you have your reasons for being skeptical, I also have my reason s for being optimistic. Don't make it look like those who have reason for being optimistic ARE wrong and that you ALWAYS have to shoot down those reasons with your reasons from a year ago under different circumstances .

Different circumstances that you kept using when someone points out other teams having had a turn arround in one season or coaches having better success the 2nd time around. You can't use that reason and then when I use it, you ignore it.

Jan Reimers
07-31-2006, 05:04 PM
Ralph ****ed up his last GM choice. Ralph picked a GM who's 80 and has never been a GM before.
Being a little older myself, I'm a bit put off by the negative references to Marv being 80. So what? He is probably smarter than anyone on this board, and still sharp as a tack.

And he has 50 years in football. He understands what it takes to win, how to motivate players, how to develop team chemistry, and how to get an organization to work together and pull in the same direction. What better qualities could a "rookie" GM possess?

L.A. Playa
07-31-2006, 05:15 PM
chemistry and understanding of how to build a team and luck play into becoming a great GM, there where really no proven GM's available in the offseason and even if they where they where fired by someone so somewhere along the line they failed in someones eyes.

Ralph was going to have to go with an unkown, as far as being a GM is concerned, to hire for the position. This most likely will be the last GM he hires, he went with someone he trusts and did agreat job as a coach for him.

Someone he respects and is intelligent, if Levy fails it wont be because of lack of knowledge or lack of being prepared, it will just be because of luck.

Yes the hire helped PR wise too, bring back a former hero, if the Bills had hired Jim Kelly as GM would people have been more excited ???

I think though I was critical of the Levy hiring in retrospect it was probably the wisest move long term for keeping the team in Buffalo, and comfort level in the FO and between the coaching staff and FO is more important than you could imagine.

Give the team a chance to play some games before you declare everything they have done is a failure, people even gave GW a chance after his first season shouldnt this regime be given the same luxury ??

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 07:46 PM
And Marv is a HOF. While that doesn't guarantee success it's also ground for being optimistic. He may not have had the experience to be a GM but he knows what it takes to win. While you have your reasons for being skeptical, I also have my reason s for being optimistic. Don't make it look like those who have reason for being optimistic ARE wrong and that you ALWAYS have to shoot down those reasons with your reasons from a year ago under different circumstances .

Different circumstances that you kept using when someone points out other teams having had a turn arround in one season or coaches having better success the 2nd time around. You can't use that reason and then when I use it, you ignore it.

you're using it with different teams, players and coaches. The SAME person (Ralph) who picked TD also picked Marv. It's not entirely the same, but there are a lot more similarities than when you try to compare Bellicheck to Jauron or the 06 Bills to the 01 Patriots.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE=Jan Reimers]Being a little older myself, I'm a bit put off by the negative references to Marv being 80. So what? He is probably smarter than anyone on this board, and still sharp as a tack.

And he has 50 years in football. He understands what it takes to win, how to motivate players, how to develop team chemistry, and how to get an organization to work together and pull in the same direction. What better qualities could a "rookie" GM possess?[/QUOTE

Do you know any 80 year olds who can handle six straight months of 16 hour days? I sure as hell don't.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 07:52 PM
you're using it with different teams, players and coaches. The SAME person (Ralph) who picked TD also picked Marv. It's not entirely the same, but there are a lot more similarities than when you try to compare Bellicheck to Jauron or the 06 Bills to the 01 Patriots.

You already stated that even if Ralph picked BB you will be skeptical. That has to be one of the dumbest statement made this offseason.
In saying so, you already took away any POSSIBILITY of Ralph making the right choice. If the bills end up winning in a year or two, I'll be on your ass about Ralph choosing Marv because in your mind Marv is already a mistake because Ralph picked him. Stupid statement.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 07:56 PM
Do you know any 80 year olds who can handle six straight months of 16 hour days? I sure as hell don't. So in your infinite wisdom, tell us where MARV FAILED, right now at his age. Tell us what this 80 year old has done wrong so far. Show us what he hasn't done what younger GM's have I want facts. I DARE YOU!

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 07:56 PM
You already stated that even if Ralph picked BB you will be skeptical. That has to be one of the dumbest statement made this offseason.
In saying so, you already took away any POSSIBILITY of Ralph making the right choice. If the bills end up winning in a year or two, I'll be on your ass about Ralph choosing Marv because in your mind Marv is already a mistake because Ralph picked him. Stupid statement.

You're not READING.

I said I'd be SKEPTICAL, meaning I wouldn't believe it was the right decision until it was PROVEN.

What possibility did I take away?

I never said Marv is already a mistake- that's obviously not possible before the Bills even play a game. I said that I will assume Ralph made a bad decision until it's proven otherwise, based on his past performance. I don't see why that's such a stretch for you.

Then again, I guess it shouldn't be a surprise. You tend to think everyone affiliated with this organization will be better than past performance indicates, based on the fact that Sam Adams did it once.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 08:00 PM
You're not READING.

I said I'd be SKEPTICAL, meaning I wouldn't believe it was the right decision until it was PROVEN.

What possibility did I take away?

I never said Marv is already a mistake- that's obviously not possible before the Bills even play a game. I said that I will assume Ralph made a bad decision until it's proven otherwise, based on his past performance. I don't see why that's such a stretch for you.

Then again, I guess it shouldn't be a surprise. You tend to think everyone affiliated with this organization will be better than past performance indicates, based on the fact that Sam Adams did it once.

I am reading and all you do is being skeptical without bringing up a basis for doing so other than "it was Ralph's decision". hat's stupid. Even dumber when you said, "I'd be skeptical if Ralph hired BB". BB is still the best coach out there. If Ralph hired the best ocach out there you'd be skeptical. Really stupid comment.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 08:02 PM
I am reading and all you do is being skeptical without bringing up a basis for doing so other than "it was Ralph's decision". hat's stupid. Even dumber when you said, "I'd be skeptical if Ralph hired BB". BB is still the best coach out there. If Ralph hired the best ocach out there you'd be skeptical. Really stupid comment.

Ralph hired 3 bad coaches in a row. What grounds do you have to think he would hire a good coach?

What's stupid is that you trust this organization's decisions despite repeated failures. Fool me twice....

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 08:03 PM
. You tend to think everyone affiliated with this organization will be better than past performance indicates, based on the fact that Sam Adams did it once.Prove it. I dare you to prove to everyone here how I said EVERYONE affiliated to the bills will be better. Show me any of my quotes. If you can't, I stand by what I say, you're statements are getting dumber by the posts.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 08:04 PM
Ralph hired 3 bad coaches in a row. What grounds do you have to think he would hire a good coach?

What's stupid is that you trust this organization's decisions despite repeated failures. Fool me twice....

Haha! Ralph didn't hire Jauron. Marv did. Ralph wanted Sherman.Get with the program. DUH!!!! Ralph didn't hire those coaches, Donahoe did. I'm still waiting for you to come up with what that 80 year old couldn't do what a younger GM could. Cmon, Why are you sidestepping that post.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 08:07 PM
Haha! Ralph didn't hire Jauron. Marv did. Ralph wanted Sherman.Get with the program. DUH!!!!

I'm still waiting for you to come up with what that 80 year old did wrong that a young GM did. Cmon, Why are you sidestepping that post.

Ralph hired Marv. DUH!!!!

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 08:10 PM
Ralph hired Marv. DUH!!!!Marv is a GM . Don't be stupid.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 08:10 PM
So in your infinite wisdom, tell us where MARV FAILED, right now at his age. Tell us what this 80 year old has done wrong so far. Show us what he hasn't done what younger GM's have I want facts. I DARE YOU!

first, this is the START of a long season- those long days have barely started. See if Marv can maintain that pace for an entire season. I can't believe you don't think physical limitations could be a problem for an 80 year old- that's just naive.

Second, I haven't followed what other GM's have done but I can tell you several moves Marv made that made no sense. Of course, you'd just make excuses for those moves because they were made by the Bills, so there's no point in even listing them.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 08:13 PM
first, this is the START of a long season- those long days have barely started. See if Marv can maintain that pace for an entire season. I can't believe you don't think physical limitations could be a problem for an 80 year old- that's just naive.

Second, I haven't followed what other GM's have done but I can tell you several moves Marv made that made no sense. Of course, you'd just make excuses for those moves because they were made by the Bills, so there's no point in even listing them.So you have nothing other than assumptions? You mean lets "WAIT AND SEE"? I thought that approach was not allowed in your mind. Now it's allowed? :coocoo:

Figures, no facts that Marv can't do the job. Nothing but a negative opinion.

Now you've proven to have no facts about an 80 year old . If you haven't followed what younger GM's have done, how can you compare then?

I'm still waiting for my quotes. Don't tell me you have none again./

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 08:16 PM
Marv is a GM . Don't be stupid.

Ok, let's take this step by step because your feeble mind doesn't seem to grasp it.

Ralph hired TD. It was a bad choice. Ralph hired Marv. You trust Marv despite Ralph's history of making bad GM decisions. That doesn't make any sense.

Second, Ralph is Marv's boss. Ralph's money pays the coach. Ralph may have wanted Sherman, but don't think for one second that he didn't approve Jauron. It may not have been his first choice, but Ralph still had a hand in the decision. On top of that Ralph still picked Marv, so Marv's decisions can't be trusted until they're proven either.

You must get ripped off a lot- you seem to lack any semblence of skepticism. How much bad has to happen before you begin to distrust someone's decision-making ability.

Again, I didn't say anything was a failure at this point- only that based on record, I'm assuming it's a failure until it's proven otherwise.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 08:18 PM
So you have nothing other than assumptions? You mean lets "WAIT AND SEE"? I thought that approach was not allowed in your mind. Now it's allowed? :coocoo:

I'm assuming it's a problem until it's proven that it's not a problem. If that's the same as wait and see in your mind, so be it.

I don't have time to go look up quotes, but I know you've jumped all over me when I criticized the Reed, Denney and Price signings. That's exactly what I'm talking about- defending guys who have done nothing in the past. In addition, you made excuses for Clements when I said we shouldn't be giving him so much money.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 08:22 PM
Ok, let's take this step by step because your feeble mind doesn't seem to grasp it.

Ralph hired TD. It was a bad choice. Ralph hired Marv. You trust Marv despite Ralph's history of making bad GM decisions. That doesn't make any sense.

Second, Ralph is Marv's boss. Ralph's money pays the coach. Ralph may have wanted Sherman, but don't think for one second that he didn't approve Jauron. It may not have been his first choice, but Ralph still had a hand in the decision. On top of that Ralph still picked Marv, so Marv's decisions can't be trusted until they're proven either.

You must get ripped off a lot- you seem to lack any semblence of skepticism. How much bad has to happen before you begin to distrust someone's decision-making ability.

Again, I didn't say anything was a failure at this point- only that based on record, I'm assuming it's a failure until it's proven otherwise.

I understand what you're saying.You're the one who can't grasp that Marv hasn't done anything toprove he isn't the man for the job and already you've decided could be a mistake because

A) he's too old (still no facts)

B) He was hired by Ralph.

Kraft must've been an idiot. The Patriots were a losing franchise until he brought in a BB who had a prior losing season.

If it happened with another team , there's no possibility it can happen with the bills. Still sticking to that stupid logic.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 08:25 PM
I understand what you're saying.You're the one who can't grasp that Marv hasn't done anything toprove he isn't the man for the job and already you've decided could be a mistake because

A) he's too old (still no facts)

B) He was hired by Ralph.

Kraft must've been an idiot. The Patriots were a losing franchise until he brought in a BB who had a prior losing season.

If it happened with another team , there's no possibility it can happen with the bills. Still sticking to that stupid logic.

Kraft didn't own the Patriots when they were losing. Sullivan did.

I should just use your logic- Ralph must've made a good decision with Marv this time. He's never made a good decision in the past, but this time- he's due!!!

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm assuming it's a problem until it's proven that it's not a problem. If that's the same as wait and see in your mind, so be it.

I don't have time to go look up quotes, but I know you've jumped all over me when I criticized the Reed, Denney and Price signings. That's exactly what I'm talking about- defending guys who have done nothing in the past. In addition, you made excuses for Clements when I said we shouldn't be giving him so much money.So you have no quotes? Thought so. You pulled that out of your ass.

I will haowever help you out here.The reason why I brought up Sam Adams is because it was me proving to you that some guy who have lost it in the past can "POSSIBLY" revive their carreer with the bills. Will everyone that joins the bills revive their carreers ? NO! Is there a possibility , YES. Sam Adams was proof. People could fail or they could revive their carreers with the bills. Unlike you I am not one sided into thinking , they will ONLY fail or only succeed.

That however does not say that I say EVERYONE affiliated with the bills is better. Next time YOU learn to understand what you are reading.

justasportsfan
07-31-2006, 08:32 PM
I should just use your logic- Ralph must've made a good decision with Marv this time. He's never made a good decision in the past, but this time- he's due!!! Your posts are stupid again.

My logic is, give it a chance. We won't know whether Ralph made the right decision by hiring Marv. until a few seasons. Marv knows football. He knows he needs his Jim Kelly , Hull, Thomas etc. to succeed. It takes time . So far there is nothing to prove that Marv can or cannot do the job because of his age. Then again beung the negative NANCY that you are , you're already skeptical without any facts whatsoever and keep trying to bring your misery to those of us who'd rather wait and see.

I am done for the day. Hope your day stays as miserable as always since that's what you obviously want.

I will however go to bed and be happy knowing that I am going to camp tomorrow night. :D.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 08:42 PM
Your posts are stupid again.

My logic is, give it a chance. We won't know whether Ralph made the right decision by hiring Marv. until a few seasons. Marv knows football. He knows he needs his Jim Kelly , Hull, Thomas etc. to succeed. It takes time . So far there is nothing to prove that Marv can or cannot do the job because of his age. Then again beung the negative NANCY that you are , you're already skeptical without any facts whatsoever and keep trying to bring your misery to those of us who'd rather wait and see.

I am done for the day. Hope your day stays as miserable as always since that's what you obviously want.

I will however go to bed and be happy knowing that I am going to camp tomorrow night. :D.

The age is a slight concern- the inexperience is a huge concern. You're right- we won't know for a while. My logic is not to get my hopes up because this team has made so many poor decisions in the past. Seriously, how many times does this team have to fool you before you get skeptical?

North_Coast
07-31-2006, 08:46 PM
Being a little older myself, I'm a bit put off by the negative references to Marv being 80. So what? He is probably smarter than anyone on this board, and still sharp as a tack.

And he has 50 years in football. He understands what it takes to win, how to motivate players, how to develop team chemistry, and how to get an organization to work together and pull in the same direction. What better qualities could a "rookie" GM possess?

Do you know any 80 year olds who can handle six straight months of 16 hour days? I sure as hell don't.

I'm with Jan. Your attitude is reprehensible.

How many 40-year-olds can jog the 3 or 4 miles daily the way Marv does?

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 08:51 PM
So you have no quotes? Thought so. You pulled that out of your ass.

I will haowever help you out here.The reason why I brought up Sam Adams is because it was me proving to you that some guy who have lost it in the past can "POSSIBLY" revive their carreer with the bills. Will everyone that joins the bills revive their carreers ? NO! Is there a possibility , YES. Sam Adams was proof. People could fail or they could revive their carreers with the bills. Unlike you I am not one sided into thinking , they will ONLY fail or only succeed.

That however does not say that I say EVERYONE affiliated with the bills is better. Next time YOU learn to understand what you are reading.

Yes it's possible, but what have these guys done to make you think they will do it? To me, the answer to that question is "absolutely nothing." Josh Reed has done nothing in the 3 or 4 seasons that he's been here- I'm gonna assume that trend will continue until Reed does something to prove otherwise. Why is that so difficult for you to grasp?

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 08:53 PM
I'm with Jan. Your attitude is reprehensible.

How many 40-year-olds can jog the 3 or 4 miles daily the way Marv does?

it's reprehensible to be concerned about an 80 year old's ability to work 6 straight months of 16 hour days? What's reprehensible about the biological fact that the human body breaks down with age?

shelby
07-31-2006, 09:03 PM
Are you two still :curse:ing bickering?

Do i need to send you both to your rooms?

:club:

:gobills:

SABURZFAN
08-01-2006, 12:48 AM
i love camp fodder releases. :up:

jamze132
08-01-2006, 07:30 AM

While we are at it, we should go ahead and fire the stadium as well. I hear it hasn't looked good thus far in camp either. From one report, the stadium pulled up limp on an endaround double fake fleaflicker! WTF?