PDA

View Full Version : Bills' LB Spikes takes another big step in comeback

The Spaz
07-31-2006, 05:42 PM
Shortly before the start of practice Monday, linebacker Takeo Spikes completed his individual workout and flashed a thumbs-up sign to a group observing him along the sideline.

Already drenched in sweat as he prepared to join his Buffalo Bills' teammates, Spikes said: "It's an everyday ritual," referring to the 15 minutes he spent going over his footwork.

Not today, he was reminded.

It was different this time because he was wearing full pads for the first time since tearing his right Achilles' tendon in Week 3 last season.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bills-spikes&prov=ap&type=lgns

shelby
07-31-2006, 06:16 PM
Although he was held out of full-team drills, Spikes took part in pass-coverage and individual sessions, showing no signs of a limp or strain while delivering a few hits along the way. An overeager Spikes ran over tight end Brad Cieslak (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7564/) away from the play during a 7-on-7 segment. The best and first hit came when he accidentally bowled over a camp intern while going after a pass in an interception drill.

i love TKO. Sounds as if he won't play in preseason. i hope to see him on the field when we open in Foxboro.:pray:

Drive 4 Five
07-31-2006, 06:20 PM
I not only expect to see TKO start against New England, I expect to see him have a monster performance.

6 tackles 1 sack and 1 INT returned for the TD

BuffaloBillsStampede
07-31-2006, 07:26 PM
Do you expect the media to make sweet love to him like they did to Bruschi? I don't.

OpIv37
07-31-2006, 07:58 PM
This TKO **** is getting old. An article shows up saying he's not ready to go, then 6 hours later another article shows up saying he will be ready to go.

The organization and TKO himself should just shut the **** up about it until they know something definite

The Spaz
07-31-2006, 11:42 PM
This TKO **** is getting old. An article shows up saying he's not ready to go, then 6 hours later another article shows up saying he will be ready to go.

The organization and TKO himself should just shut the **** up about it until they know something definite

Blame the media but Takeo what for? He has said nothing but he is ready. It's just he will take it easy for pre-season.

jamze132
08-01-2006, 07:39 AM

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't think hearing reports about Takeo Spikes is "old".

OpIv37
08-01-2006, 07:42 AM
Blame the media but Takeo what for? He has said nothing but he is ready. It's just he will take it easy for pre-season.

because he may not be ready- of course he's not going to say that publicly, but he should just STFU.

Billsrock4life
08-01-2006, 07:53 AM
Do you expect the media to make sweet love to him like they did to Bruschi? I don't.

nope i will be suprised if they do.... one he plays on buffalo not New England if he played on New England then I believe that yes they would make sweet love to him but not on buffalo