X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doug45
    • Jul 2002

Camp Tonight

I have not looked at anything Football all off season just to clear my head from all the junk we have seen the last few years. With Marv coming back I have had great hopes! I will be going to camp tonight so I started looking at what I would see and I am a little suprised. I do not see any changes that would amount to much, we still have no QB ( I was a big JP fan at first but that was a bust) and we have nothing to fall back on. We once again have coaches that are new.

I am not looking to start anything but let me know what you think. Do you think they have gone with the idea that whatever they put on the field they will sell tickets anyway? Buffalo has always had the best fans and the team knows that. But we are going on about 7 years that they have not put a team on the field that is worth the fans that pay for them. If I hear the word rebuild one more year I am going to scream. And if we are goiung to rebuild why didn't we pick up a QB to start bring along??

Just wondering
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Camp Tonight

Originally posted by doug45
    . I do not see any changes that would amount to much, we still have no QB ( I was a big JP fan at first but that was a bust) and we have nothing to fall back on.

I am not looking to start anything but let me know what you think.
    With words like JPs a bust you don't expect to start anything? Gosh Darn, JPs only had 8 games. How can you consider him a Bust? Were Manning, Favre, Elway, Kelly, Palmer not busts 8 games into their NFL career's?

Attack Homer's, Attack.

On a more serious note. I think the Bills should cancel practice today. With the record heat there is suppose to be, bad things can happen.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
      With words like JPs a bust you don't expect to start anything? Gosh Darn, JPs only had 8 games. How can you consider him a Bust? Were Manning, Favre, Elway, Kelly, Palmer not busts 8 games into their NFL career's?

Attack Homer's, Attack.

On a more serious note. I think the Bills should cancel practice today. With the record heat there is suppose to be, bad things can happen.
      Practice isn't until 7pm. The air should be a bit cooler by then.

But tomorrow will be a problem. They have an afternoon practice from 1:00-3:15pm and even I'm considering skipping it. It's supposed to be 98 degrees out.

Comment

• jamze132
        • Jun 2003

Get out there and play. It's going to be hot in New England and Miami a few weeks.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
          • Aug 2005

So practice isn't cancelled correct?
          SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• doug45
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
            Gosh Darn, JPs only had 8 games. How can you consider him a Bust?

That is part of the problem he has only been able to play 8 games, and in watching him he has not improved but has played a little worse each time. He could be a OK back up but we need a starter. And like I said if we are rebuilding we should have gotten a 1st round QB this year and strated him on his way up. I hate to think we go through another season before we do that.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

That is part of the problem he has only been able to play 8 games, and in watching him he has not improved but has played a little worse each time. He could be a OK back up but we need a starter. And like I said if we are rebuilding we should have gotten a 1st round QB this year and strated him on his way up. I hate to think we go through another season before we do that.
              he didn't improve?!?! WTF! Are you nuts? Did you see him against KC? Miami? San Diego even. He did get better thru the year even when he didn't get much of a chance because of Mularkey.

Comment

• doug45
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                Practice isn't until 7pm. The air should be a bit cooler by then.

Hi Mikey how are you doing this season?

Will you be there tonight?

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Hi Mikey how are you doing this season?

Will you be there tonight?
                  I'm okay, and you? Have you been reading my training camp reports? All 3 are stickied above.

And to think I used to get along with you. Your post on JP makes me want to beat your ass when I see you tonight. Yeah, I'll be there.

and I was

Comment

• doug45
                    • Jul 2002

I'm okay, and you? Have you been reading my training camp reports? All 3 are stickied above.

And to think I used to get along with you. Your post on JP makes me want to beat your ass when I see you tonight. Yeah, I'll be there.

and I was

I guess we all see thing a little different light. I think everyone will agree however we have NO back up for JP if he goes down again?

Hope to see you tonight.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsStampede
                      Nope. Club Marv will start as scheduled. Drinks are served at 7 pm. Open bar til' 1 am.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

I guess we all see thing a little different light. I think everyone will agree however we have NO back up for JP if he goes down again?

Hope to see you tonight.
                        thats true. Holcomb sucks and should be cut!

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                          Nope. Club Marv will start as scheduled. Drinks are served at 7 pm. Open bar til' 1 am.
                          This is even easier than Club Marv.

Comment

• BidsJr
                            • Sep 2002

This is even easier than Club Marv.
                            Club Dick then. At least everyone should have one.
                            "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsStampede
                              Definitely not.

I don't think they would ever cancel premium ticket holder night for anything less than a tornado, or a tsunami coming off Lake Ontario.

I know if I had made the trek, only to find out it was canceled, I'd be a very unhappy Homer.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X