PDA

View Full Version : Selective Readers SUCK

patmoran2006
08-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Maybe for the 1-2 who've actually bothered to read EVERYTHING I said and not suffer from selective reading (which runs wild on here), You'd know that I am a Big BACKER of what the Buffalo Bills are doing right now.

This is a TRUE rebuilding process. The PAYOFF is this could be one of the better teams in the NFL in 2007. They have a nucleus of young players, and once Whitner gets his ******ed ass into camp and gets into shape I think he's a solid safety.. I love our draft, have always loved our draft from the day it happened. I like MOST of the core of signings we had (though I think Reed and Denney resignings were garbage), and I've said ON THE RECORD Willis McGahee WILL be one of the five best RB's in the NFL by year's end.

HOwever, to move forward you have to take a step back.. THIS SEASON is going to be one of the ugliest in franchise history.. I think (which means its my OPINION) this team won't win 5 games this year, I think they'll be 3-13.. The OL and DL are both entirely too weak to compete, the QB saga is a mess and there are many other things that have been mentioned 1,000 times.
HOWEVER again.. IF Losman or Nall dont both totally SUCK and in one of them we have our QB and dont have to start over next year, this team will be headed in the right path and LEGITIMATELY be talked about as a division title contender in 2007...

It is possible to like the long term future of the team while still expecting them to blow balls the first year.. I said it once before and I'll say it again, I liken this team to the baseball version of the Indians.. who were a laughinstock one year with a bunch of young no-names (after ridding themselve of their name talent) and one year later nearly won the AL Central crown.

L.A. Playa
08-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Lance Bass SUCKS!!!!!

LtBillsFan66
08-01-2006, 03:45 PM
I just skim your "realist" drivel.

patmoran2006
08-01-2006, 03:45 PM
Lance Bass SUCKS!!!!!LMAO

Tatonka
08-01-2006, 03:49 PM
:honda:

Philagape
08-01-2006, 04:07 PM
Does EVERYTHING include calling JP a clown?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=104775&page=2

One minute he's a clown, the next he's possibly our guy. How ICE-like.

L.A. Playa
08-01-2006, 04:10 PM
http://espn.go.com/media/pg2/2005/0610/photo/vanilla_ice_vi.jpg