• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Is it really PEERLESS...

...that's all pissed off, or is it just his agent spouting off? I remember a couple of weeks ago, Price talked about the possibility of the Bills tagging him, and he didn't talk about it negatively at all.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• BLeonard
    BoB Sabermetrician
    • Jan 2003

When I actually hear something from Peerless about it, I'll start worrying. All's I've heard so far is Tim McGee telling us how Peerless feels. That's an agent's job... Make his client sound disgruntled, so they can get more money.

-Bill

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

I would like to see what PP has to say. I'm reserving judgment until then.

Comment

• Buffarama
        Football-Sport of the Gods
        • Jul 2002

I'm wondering if finding out through the media is what sent him through the roof. TD has a habit of doing this it seems. He is, after all, a freakin animal

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

If all that disgruntleness was solely created by his agent, PP needs to get a new agent. Your agent is not supposed to make you look bad.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

You think he's pissed now?? Wait 'til he's sporting the tiger stripes on his head next season... LOL

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
              Shinier than your mom
              • Jul 2002

Re: Is it really PEERLESS...

Originally posted by lordofgun
              ...that's all pissed off, or is it just his agent spouting off? I remember a couple of weeks ago, Price talked about the possibility of the Bills tagging him, and he didn't talk about it negatively at all.
              This is what I've been talking about. No one's been listening to me

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

the only thing i can see peerless being pissed about is if the bills truely offered him a 3mill a year deal with a 5 mill signing bonus..

now he thinks being tagged just means that he is going ot get more offers in that range from the bills... when he could be out getting offers of 5 mill or more a season.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                X