PDA

View Full Version : Is it really PEERLESS...

lordofgun
02-20-2003, 12:35 PM
...that's all pissed off, or is it just his agent spouting off? I remember a couple of weeks ago, Price talked about the possibility of the Bills tagging him, and he didn't talk about it negatively at all.

BLeonard
02-20-2003, 12:38 PM
When I actually hear something from Peerless about it, I'll start worrying. All's I've heard so far is Tim McGee telling us how Peerless feels. That's an agent's job... Make his client sound disgruntled, so they can get more money.

-Bill

LtBillsFan66
02-20-2003, 12:40 PM
I would like to see what PP has to say. I'm reserving judgment until then.

Buffarama
02-20-2003, 12:42 PM
I'm wondering if finding out through the media is what sent him through the roof. TD has a habit of doing this it seems. He is, after all, a freakin animal ;)

Mr. Miyagi
02-20-2003, 12:46 PM
If all that disgruntleness was solely created by his agent, PP needs to get a new agent. Your agent is not supposed to make you look bad.

JJamezz
02-20-2003, 01:06 PM
You think he's pissed now?? Wait 'til he's sporting the tiger stripes on his head next season... LOL

Shiny Chicken
02-20-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
...that's all pissed off, or is it just his agent spouting off? I remember a couple of weeks ago, Price talked about the possibility of the Bills tagging him, and he didn't talk about it negatively at all.

This is what I've been talking about. No one's been listening to me :p:

Tatonka
02-20-2003, 01:43 PM
the only thing i can see peerless being pissed about is if the bills truely offered him a 3mill a year deal with a 5 mill signing bonus..

now he thinks being tagged just means that he is going ot get more offers in that range from the bills... when he could be out getting offers of 5 mill or more a season.