PDA

View Full Version : Announcement regarding the 2006 BZFL Season

Ebenezer
08-02-2006, 02:28 AM
OK, I first off thank everybody for hanging tough and bearing with me so far. My life has become far busier than I could ever imagined last April when we started this league. Due to my schedule I must step back and relinquish a little control of the league for the time being. To get this season going I am going to do just that; step back. The following folks will be doing me a huge favor by stepping up.

Mikey & Devin - Double check all rosters and please make sure that every team has 53 players.

Rich - Please crack the whip and dole out beatings. Get teams that do not have 53 teams in line. I am putting you in charge of finishing the draft. Please let me know if you purchased this year's game disc.

LA Playa - Playa has volunteered to step up and enter all of the information into the game and set the league schedule for the season. He had also purchased this year's game disc and will sim the games until my schedule frees up. He will also be responsible for entering everybodies line-ups into the game.

I will continue to keep control of everybody's salary cap situation.

Owners...you're responsibility is simple. Make sure you have 53 players on your active roster. Get your line-ups and depth charts ready and have them ready to send to Playa when he asks for them. Also, please post to let me know that you have read the announcement.
Again, I appreciate everybody's help, time and patience with my busy schedule. Here is to hoping that once September comes I might actually be able to keep myself free enough to run the game.

Thanks, again.

parttimeplayer
08-02-2006, 03:33 AM
aztecs aware of changes

Forward_Lateral
08-02-2006, 06:07 AM
:up:

R. Rich
08-02-2006, 06:48 AM
OK, I first off thank everybody for hanging tough and bearing with me so far. My life has become far busier than I could ever imagined last April when we started this league. Due to my schedule I must step back and relinquish a little control of the league for the time being. To get this season going I am going to do just that; step back. The following folks will be doing me a huge favor by stepping up.

Mikey & Devin - Double check all rosters and please make sure that every team has 53 players.

Rich - Please crack the whip and dole out beatings. Get teams that do not have 53 teams in line. I am putting you in charge of finishing the draft. Please let me know if you purchased this year's game disc.

LA Playa - Playa has volunteered to step up and enter all of the information into the game and set the league schedule for the season. He had also purchased this year's game disc and will sim the games until my schedule frees up. He will also be responsible for entering everybodies line-ups into the game.

I will continue to keep control of everybody's salary cap situation.

Owners...you're responsibility is simple. Make sure you have 53 players on your active roster. Get your line-ups and depth charts ready and have them ready to send to Playa when he asks for them. Also, please post to let me know that you have read the announcement.
Again, I appreciate everybody's help, time and patience with my busy schedule. Here is to hoping that once September comes I might actually be able to keep myself free enough to run the game.

Thanks, again.

Done.

Yes, Franklin, I purchased this year's game disc.

The teams that have not completed the draft will be dealt w/. I'll go over the rosters and see which teams still need to get to 53 players. All teams WILL have 53 man rosters by tomorrow. Guaranteed.

BillsFever21
08-02-2006, 06:53 AM
Aware of the changes.

L.A. Playa
08-02-2006, 08:27 AM
read

madness
08-02-2006, 08:36 AM
Here.

Devin
08-02-2006, 10:28 AM
10-4.

ryjam282
08-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Si

The King
08-02-2006, 12:18 PM
I cant read.

SABURZFAN
08-02-2006, 12:26 PM
no habla

DrForbes
08-02-2006, 12:50 PM
Good Job (and yes I read the note)

tampabay25690
08-02-2006, 11:19 PM
cool....I have stated in a few Threads I guess I dont have 53 just pick me the best ILB in line Thanks DONNIE

R. Rich
08-03-2006, 07:34 AM
cool....I have stated in a few Threads I guess I dont have 53 just pick me the best ILB in line Thanks DONNIE

No problem.

I'll be going over the rosters today and selecting players for the teams not @ 53. No draft; we don't have any more time for that.

MikeInRoch
08-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Got it

utmhead
08-03-2006, 11:28 AM
DONE

Michael82
08-03-2006, 01:45 PM
I understand but I won't be able to do that much for the league until the end of August. With Training Camp here, I am either sleeping, at camp, or writing my reports. I am free on Sundays tho. :up: