PDA

View Full Version : Bruschi The Almighty May Have Broken Wrist

Night Train
08-02-2006, 07:12 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2536884

He'll probably be ready for the opener aginst us, in which he'll record 105 " hits " (2 tackles) and convert water to wine.

Jan Reimers
08-02-2006, 07:18 AM
I'm sure - if he can walk on water, make the blind see and cure the lepers - that he can heal his own wrist in time for today's practice.

Mitchy moo
08-02-2006, 07:19 AM
The lord has taken thee wrist, thanks be to g..........

jmb1099
08-02-2006, 07:34 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2536884

He'll probably be ready for the opener aginst us, in which he'll record 105 " hits " (2 tackles) and convert water to wine.
In the first quarter...

HHURRICANE
08-02-2006, 08:16 AM
He's bionic so they are just building him a new one. While he's waiting for it they have him at the big dig fixing all of the tunnels with his x-ray vision.

madness
08-02-2006, 08:25 AM
The reports are fake. NE just wants to piss of Bills fans by having the announcers talk nonstop about the 'amazing recovery' he made to be ready for this game.

patmoran2006
08-02-2006, 08:43 AM
Last year's ESPN coverage of his comeback against us was sickening.

Good post

HHURRICANE
08-02-2006, 08:52 AM
The reports are fake. NE just wants to piss of Bills fans by having the announcers talk nonstop about the 'amazing recovery' he made to be ready for this game.

That's some funny crap!! If I have to listen to the entire game about how Bruschi beat a stroke and than a broken wrist I might just puke on myself!!

Let's hope we dominate early by passing deep and running hard!!

jamze132
08-02-2006, 09:34 AM
I was just about to post the same thing. If they suck off Bruschi for injuring his wrist and making a "comeback", I will probably have to beat my cats or something. Spikes comeback should be all over the NFL.

bledslow
08-02-2006, 10:25 AM
I already posted this last night in another thread-- no need to make this its OWN thread. We all know this great bad azz will be on the field to deliver the pain to the class B team they will be playing come the opener in foxboro.

PromoTheRobot
08-02-2006, 10:35 AM
Latest report from Patriots camp is that Bruschi shed his injured arm and grew two new ones.

PTR

bledslow
08-02-2006, 10:51 AM
I actually hope they keep bruschi out vs the bills. Pats dont need him to beat THIS bills team---I would keep any player out that might be even a little bit injured(even a toe splinter) because it's going to be almost a free week off/bye week playing this bills team. This game is ALREADY over and the pats are 1-0 (IMO of course).

patmoran2006
08-02-2006, 10:59 AM
I actually hope they keep bruschi out vs the bills. Pats dont need him to beat THIS bills team---I would keep any player out that might be even a little bit injured(even a toe splinter) because it's going to be almost a free week off/bye week playing this bills team. This game is ALREADY over and the pats are 1-0 (IMO of course).
you won last year in the final 2 minutes in front of your home crowd with "Gods" return.

I wouldnt be so cocky.

How are your WR's doing again? Tell Deon Branch I said hi.