X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alohabillsfan
    • Sep 2003

Funny Story Down Here in Jacksonville

I was listening to sports radio down here in JAX and heard this very funny story, It starts with the Jaguars preparing to do Oklahoma Drills (Usually a Defenseman against an Offenseman in full pads). As most of you may know there are a couple of Ex-Bills down here in M. Wiley and M. Williams. The story goes that Wiley had to line up agaist M. Williams ( who lost some weight, down to abaout 365-370). Well when it was Wiley and William's turn, Williams got into position and then Wiley tossed to the ground in front of him a fist full of bite size Twix Bars! Seems like camp Jaguar is a little fun, not nearly as fun as going out for cheeseburgers but ....
  • clumping platelets

Re: Funny Story Down Here in Jacksonville

If I was Mike Williams, I would throw a heart at the feet of Marcellus "TinMan" Wiley.......

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Actually, that was done for the cameras since Williams has a new reality show on MTV .. Pimp My Stomach
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train
        Actually, that was done for the cameras since Williams has a new reality show on MTV .. Pimp My Stomach

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Night Train
          That was awesome.

Comment

Working...
          X