PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story Down Here in Jacksonville

alohabillsfan
08-02-2006, 07:36 AM
I was listening to sports radio down here in JAX and heard this very funny story, It starts with the Jaguars preparing to do Oklahoma Drills (Usually a Defenseman against an Offenseman in full pads). As most of you may know there are a couple of Ex-Bills down here in M. Wiley and M. Williams. The story goes that Wiley had to line up agaist M. Williams ( who lost some weight, down to abaout 365-370). Well when it was Wiley and William's turn, Williams got into position and then Wiley tossed to the ground in front of him a fist full of bite size Twix Bars! Seems like camp Jaguar is a little fun, not nearly as fun as going out for cheeseburgers but ....

clumping platelets
08-02-2006, 07:40 AM
If I was Mike Williams, I would throw a heart at the feet of Marcellus "TinMan" Wiley.......

Night Train
08-02-2006, 07:42 AM
Actually, that was done for the cameras since Williams has a new reality show on MTV .. Pimp My Stomach

Michael82
08-02-2006, 08:30 AM
Actually, that was done for the cameras since Williams has a new reality show on MTV .. Pimp My Stomach
:rofl:

jamze132
08-02-2006, 09:51 AM
That was awesome.