PDA

View Full Version : Injury Bug Bites...

madness
08-02-2006, 08:46 AM
Anybody else's roster dropping off like flies or is it just mine?

Already, I have lost Bentley and Finneran for all of next season. :curse:

L.A. Playa
08-02-2006, 09:46 AM
I lost Odell Thurmann thanks to crack

madness
08-02-2006, 10:41 AM

:lmao:

SABURZFAN
08-02-2006, 11:25 AM
i nearly lost a QB because he doesn't wear a motorcycle helmet.

hammerbillsfan
08-02-2006, 11:27 AM

:spit:

parttimeplayer
08-02-2006, 11:31 AM
lost top wr and tackle to retirement smith and roaf

SABURZFAN
08-02-2006, 12:30 PM
I have lost Bentley for all of next season. :curse:

i have newberry available as a quick fix at $600k for next season. :up:

BillsFever21
08-02-2006, 02:06 PM
I haven't lost anybody yet.

R. Rich
08-02-2006, 04:01 PM
I lost 15 out of 18 games last year.

madness
08-03-2006, 08:14 AM
i have newberry available as a quick fix at $600k for next season. :up:

Sorry man, I have other priorities then grabbing a center for next year. Just cut him already so I can pick him up off waivers without losing anybody in a trade.

:jk: Wait... no I'm not. :D

madness
11-14-2006, 09:33 AM
Anybody else's roster dropping off like flies or is it just mine?

Already, I have lost Bentley and Finneran for all of next season. :curse:

:wtf: That's it... I'm taking a page out the main forum. This is a ****ing conspiracy!!

Out for season:

L. Bentley
B. Finneran
L. Petitgout
J. McCargo
P. Kearney
B. Swancutt
C. Simon

:blowup:

SABURZFAN
11-14-2006, 11:25 PM
:wtf: That's it... I'm taking a page out the main forum. This is a ****ing conspiracy!!

Out for season:

L. Bentley
B. Finneran
L. Petitgout
J. McCargo
P. Kearney
B. Swancutt
C. Simon

:blowup:

thanks for the 1st round draft pick in the 2007 Rookie Draft. :up:

madness
11-15-2006, 06:14 AM
thanks for the 1st round draft pick in the 2007 Rookie Draft. :up:

Okay, that's the second post that you've been just downright mean. :tongue2:

BillsFever21
11-15-2006, 10:10 PM
My team has been pretty lucky for next year injury wise. Davin Joseph missed some time early in the season but came back.

The one that will hurt the worse is Albert Haynesworth. He missed 5 games due to suspension and his rating will probably go down along with it. Dumb bastard. I have zero depth behind him too.

Besides that it should be a good year next year if it stays the same. I have Chad Johnson to trade after making a good move for Javon Walker. I also will have either Rivers or McNabb to trade for another high draft pick after grabbing Rivers in the FA draft. I will get at least 2nd round picks out of them guys.

I also traded Brunell at the right time and got a 5th round draft pick next year along with John Wade for another 5th who will be replaced by Davin Joseph.

I will have a lot of amunition for the draft next year. I should have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds along with 9 total through the first 5 rounds which balances out to basically 9 draft picks in the first 3 rounds next year and 4 1st round draft picks. Looking good for the future in Pennsylvania.

SABURZFAN
11-15-2006, 10:22 PM
Okay, that's the second post that you've been just downright mean. :tongue2:

:couch:

:peace:

SABURZFAN
11-15-2006, 10:34 PM
i lost newberry for next season.fortunately,he's doesn't amount to much towards the cap.unfortunately,my OL stinks like the Bills.portis injured his shoulder and broke his hand.that blows for me.

i just want to improve next season,which shouldn't be much of a problem with my horrible season this year.i've made mistakes but i took over this team days before the free agent draft.i wish that i had more time to evaluate the situation but it is what it is.regardless,i'm having fun with this and i think that things will be better in the future.i made a couple of trades that i feel should make me better for 2008.i didn't have much for draft picks in this past draft but i lined myself up for a possible strong draft in 2007.

Sportsuser101
11-16-2006, 12:01 PM
I lost Domanick Davis, Orlando Pace, Brian Kelly, Ricky Williams and Michael Strahan for a significant time. Other then that I think I've been fairly lucky.