PDA

View Full Version : Last Nights Camp report

justasportsfan
08-02-2006, 08:59 AM
The Bad :

Was supposed to be at Mikey's place at 5:45 pm. Got there on time. He was still sleeping.

As we were driving off to camp..... he turned the radio on to his favorite station.... country music.

After camp we decided to get some wings. He couldn't parallel park. Had to switch places and park the car myself.

We were with wys. He kicked me in the nuts and said, say hi to BF1. Punched me in the face , say hi to Dozer. (jk)

The good:

Mikey didn't finish my wings. He only had 4 pcs. of my order :up:

Michael82
08-02-2006, 09:01 AM
I told you, I know how to parallel park, but I forgot. I haven't done it since I learned how to drive when I was 16! :mad:

mysticsoto
The Bad :

Was supposed to be at Mikey's place at 5:45 pm. Got there on time. He was still sleeping.

As we were driving off to camp..... he turned the radio on to his favorite station.... country music.

After camp we decided to get some wings. He couldn't parallel park. Had to switch places and park the car myself.

The good:

He didn't finish my wings. He only had 4 pcs. of my order :up:

:roflmao:

Michael82
Oh, and I wasn't sleeping. I was doing some stuff on my computer when you arrived. :::

Tinboy
08-02-2006, 09:03 AM
Don't know how to parallel park! And we let this guy write reports!

justasportsfan
08-02-2006, 09:04 AM
Oh, and I wasn't sleeping. I was doing some stuff on my computer when you arrived. :::
No wonder why you smelled like lotion :ill:

good thing I didn't shake you hand.

OpIv37
08-02-2006, 09:04 AM
In Mikey's defense, there is no need to parallel park in suburban Rochester. Between getting my license at 16 and moving to DC at 22, I parallel parked maybe a grand total of 6 times.

Michael82
08-02-2006, 09:05 AM
No wonder why you smelled like lotion :ill:

good thing I didn't shake you hand.
:rofl: You are a sicko!

Michael82
08-02-2006, 09:06 AM
In Mikey's defense, there is no need to parallel park in suburban Rochester. Between getting my license at 16 and moving to DC at 22, I parallel parked maybe a grand total of 6 times.
There is a need to parallel park in certain parts of Rochester, but DEFINITELY NOT Greece. :D

justasportsfan
08-02-2006, 09:07 AM
In Mikey's defense, there is no need to parallel park in suburban Rochester. Between getting my license at 16 and moving to DC at 22, I parallel parked maybe a grand total of 6 times.the sad thing is that if he ever went out on a date he would have to have his date park the car. There's hardly any valet around here too.

Michael82
08-02-2006, 09:08 AM
the sad thing is that if he ever went out on a date he would have to have his date park the car. There's hardly any valet around here too.
shut the **** up! :curse:

Drop it already! I can ****ing parallel park, I just forgot how to. Once I do it again, i'll be fine. :up:

justasportsfan
08-02-2006, 09:09 AM
Oh I also forgot.... I'm glad I brought my IPOD. Listening to wys was worse than the heat.

EricStratton
08-02-2006, 09:09 AM
the sad thing is that if he ever went out on a date he would have to have his date park the car. There's hardly any valet around here too.

I don't think that's a big concern.

OpIv37
08-02-2006, 09:10 AM

Now that would be funny. If only he could get a date....

justasportsfan
08-02-2006, 09:15 AM
Seriously though.

I don't know about what those of you who were there saw, but IMO. JP looks better than Holcomb. Even wys who is usually hard on JP thought that JP had better command. Holcomb was pretty much back to his dink and dunk. You can tell that after 10 yds. KH's pass starts to slow down.

I love the depth we have in the rb. Gates had a good few runs on the outside. Something he's had problems with. A-Train looks solid but the rare times I saw Willis, the guy had mad burst.

No way Spikes is gonna be ready for the start of the season.

Parking lot. A red 89 chevy (looks like a corsica) was parked beside a couple of Hummers w/ mad chrome. Must be owned by a rookie FA. Camper, has to be MArv's

Got some video clips I will post later tonight but we were sitting in a bad angle so don't expect much.

jamze132
08-02-2006, 09:23 AM
I think the Corsica might belong to Losman since he bought that house.

patmoran2006
08-02-2006, 09:25 AM
Im gonna catch up with you clowns this weekend at camp..

I'll be there again tommorow too

justasportsfan
08-02-2006, 09:26 AM
Im gonna catch up with you clowns this weekend at camp..

I'll be there again tommorow tooNight? Let's meet up. Just don't get violent on me though. I'm only 16.

Mitchy moo
08-02-2006, 09:28 AM

Drop it already! I can ****ing parallel park, I just forgot how to. Once I do it again, i'll be fine. :up:

The new 2007 LS460 is supposed to parallel park for you, might be a good idea.

The all-new LS sedans will all offer an advanced parallel-park-assist function. The driver simply pushes a button and the park-assist system parks the car with just a little brake work by the driver.

http://www.speedsportlife.com/2006/04/12/lexus-debuts-2008-ls-600h-l-worlds-first-full-hybrid-v8-luxury-sedan/

justasportsfan
08-02-2006, 09:31 AM

:up: Thanks for being a good sport about it bud and especially shielding me from the heat.

jamze132
08-02-2006, 09:31 AM
How has Andre Davis looked thus far? Is he healthy? -

justasportsfan
08-02-2006, 09:34 AM
How has Andre Davis looked thus far? Is he healthy? -
who?

L.A. Playa
08-02-2006, 09:42 AM
I told you, I know how to parallel park, but I forgot. I haven't done it since I learned how to drive when I was 16! :mad:

LMAO !!!!!! I parallel park everyday

jamze132
08-02-2006, 09:58 AM
who?
That's not quite what I was hoping to hear!

patmoran2006
08-02-2006, 09:59 AM
Night? Let's meet up. Just don't get violent on me though. I'm only 16.
i've never gotten "personally" mad at anyone on this board except for Ice.

I like the insults and smack-talk its fun.

I will buy some beers just dont tell your mother!

Earthquake Enyart
08-02-2006, 12:29 PM
I can't get the image out of my head of a big, fat guy in a little car going back and forth, back and forth trying to parallel park.

:rofl:

BillsFever21
08-02-2006, 02:19 PM
Can't parallel park? LOL

I can maybe see if you have a mid size sedan or a larger car but when you drive a little tiny car there shouldn't be any escuse for it.

And I don't buy that you forget how to parallel park. I don't need to parallel park everyday but whenever I need to I don't forget how. You either know how or you don't. It's like riding a bike.

Michael82
08-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Can't parallel park? LOL

I can maybe see if you have a mid size sedan or a larger car but when you drive a little tiny car there shouldn't be any escuse for it.

And I don't buy that you forget how to parallel park. I don't need to parallel park everyday but whenever I need to I don't forget how. You either know how or you don't. It's like riding a bike.
tiny car? Apparently you havent seen what I drive lately. Its not tiny. :shakeno:

Maybe my old one was, but my Sonata is not a tiny car, it's probably a midsize.

BillsFever21
08-02-2006, 02:35 PM
tiny car? Apparently you havent seen what I drive lately. Its not tiny. :shakeno:

Maybe my old one was, but my Sonata is not a tiny car, it's probably a midsize.

I drive a mid-size Grand Prix and I don't forget how to parallel park.

Michael82
08-02-2006, 02:38 PM
I drive a mid-size Grand Prix and I don't forget how to parallel park.
Do you listen to me? Shut up for a minute and listen. I dont need to parallel park and havent done it since my Road test, 8 years ago. I told justa that if he reminded me how to do it, it would have clicked. It's just been a while and I have some memory trouble. :::

Earthquake Enyart
08-02-2006, 02:44 PM
Do you listen to me? Shut up for a minute and listen. I dont need to parallel park and havent done it since my Road test, 8 years ago. I told justa that if he reminded me how to do it, it would have clicked. It's just been a while and I have some memory trouble. :::
Memory trouble?

Michael82
08-02-2006, 02:47 PM
Memory trouble?
yeah there's something in the air here because a lot of people around kodak park have problems remembering things, short term and long term. That's my excuse! :mad:

Earthquake Enyart
08-02-2006, 02:54 PM
yeah there's something in the air here because a lot of people around kodak park have problems remembering things, short term and long term. That's my excuse! :mad:
:phew:

For a minute there I was worried that I was picking on a ******.

I couldn't live with myself if that was the case. :ill:

mybills
08-03-2006, 05:25 AM
Night? Let's meet up. Just don't get violent on me though. I'm only 16.
:chuckle: