PDA

View Full Version : Holcombmania Baby!

LtBillsFan66
08-02-2006, 03:46 PM
Oh yeah!

http://www.nycbbb.com/images/holcombania.jpg

I hear JP isn't getting it done. I'm not surprised.

Mitchy moo
08-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Oh yeah!

http://www.nycbbb.com/images/holcombania.jpg

I hear JP isn't getting it done. I'm not surprised.

How can anyone write someone off less than a week into camp?

LtBillsFan66
08-02-2006, 03:53 PM
Good point.

Michael82
08-02-2006, 03:54 PM
because that someone is willing to hitch himself onto any bandwagon as long as it's popular. :ill:

THATHURMANATOR
08-02-2006, 04:19 PM
The C sucking realists wrote the entire team off months ago....

Iehoshua
08-02-2006, 04:21 PM
If Buffalo ends up in Holcombmania, I hope he can be Dilfer-esque ala Ravens 2000 Superbowl Win, cuz that's about the only way we're gonna succeed.

:nervous:

Earthquake Enyart
08-02-2006, 04:22 PM
The C sucking realists wrote the entire team off months ago....
Right. We must play JP even if he blows and we go 0-16. Then when we are 0-16, they will say I told you so.

Iehoshua
08-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Right. We must play JP even if he blows and we go 0-16. Then when we are 0-16, they will say I told you so.
JP has already proven he can lead a team to victories, so that theory is nullified. Try again.

THATHURMANATOR
08-02-2006, 04:24 PM
It is a no win situation.... Literally!!!

The_Philster
08-02-2006, 04:25 PM
JP has already proven he can lead a team to victories, so that theory is nullified. Try again.
4th and 7
Holcomb...4 yards
Losman...9 yards

NUFF SAID

Albany,n.y.
08-02-2006, 04:57 PM
I hear Holcomb isn't getting it done. I'm not surprised.

BillsFever21
08-02-2006, 05:01 PM
because that someone is willing to hitch himself onto any bandwagon as long as it's popular. :ill:

Trying to win popularity contests on the internet is pathetic. That's like the Special Olympics. You might've won the race but you're still ******ed.

And what is their facination with the male genitilia? They sure talk about sucking it enough.

Jan Reimers
08-02-2006, 05:23 PM
Yeah, let's install a 33 year old journeyman, a career backup with a pathetically weak arm, as our QB. That will really kick start our ascent toward being a playoff caliber team again.

And let's pick Holcomb because, after 8 whole starts and a season of being a punching bag for that nitwit Mularkey, Losman - with physical skills that are off the charts - is still somewhat inconsistent.

YardRat
08-02-2006, 05:30 PM
physical skills that are off the charts

:roflmao:

Where the hell did that come from? "Off the charts." ?? :roflmao:

Goobylal
08-02-2006, 05:52 PM
I hear Holcomb IS getting it done...3 yards at a time.

BuffaloBillsStampede
08-02-2006, 06:09 PM
You been to camp at all billsfanone?

TacklingDummy
08-02-2006, 07:32 PM
4th and 7
Holcomb...4 yards
Losman...9 yards

NUFF SAID

Holcomb Completes a pass to one of his playmakers giving the Bills a chance at a 1st down.

Fast foreward a few weeks to Carolina. (:47) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass intended for R.Parrish INTERCEPTED by C.Gamble at CAR 34. C.Gamble to CAR 34 for no gain (R.Parrish). GAME OVER!!!

NUFF SAID

The_Philster
08-02-2006, 07:36 PM
Holcomb Completes a pass to one of his playmakers giving the Bills a chance at a 1st down.

Fast foreward a few weeks to Carolina. (:47) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass intended for R.Parrish INTERCEPTED by C.Gamble at CAR 34. C.Gamble to CAR 34 for no gain (R.Parrish). GAME OVER!!!

NUFF SAID
What happened on that pick? Did JP read the coverage wrong? Did Parrish run the wrong route? Did the ball just get away from JP? Interceptions aren't automatically all the fault of the QB. Making the decision to throw short of a 1st down when you HAD to convert to even have a chance to win the game...totally the QB's fault...I don't give a damn what the coaches say. The QB decides where to throw

mybills
08-02-2006, 08:23 PM
In about 2 weeks, THEY will tell US who their #1 QB is.

No sense *****ing about it now. :shakeno:

Goobylal
08-02-2006, 08:46 PM

NUFF SAID
You really DON'T want me to whip out the season-ender against the Jets, DO you?:nono:

Mitchy moo
08-02-2006, 10:45 PM
You really DON'T want me to whip out the season-ender against the Jets, DO you?:nono:

please no.

bledslow
08-03-2006, 12:40 AM
Yeah, let's install a 33 year old journeyman, a career backup with a pathetically weak arm, as our QB. That will really kick start our ascent toward being a playoff caliber team again.

And let's pick Holcomb because, after 8 whole starts and a season of being a punching bag for that nitwit Mularkey, Losman - with physical skills that are off the charts - is still somewhat inconsistent.

Sometimes it takes ppl longer to get IT,but holcomb has finally got IT. Just like it took years for gannon to get IT. holcomb is the next rich gannon.

And for the love of the human race,dont ever judge a qb by his arm strength,judge him by his football IQ.

You say that losman is still SOMEWHAT inconsistent? LMFAO at somewhat. That guy is ALWAYS inconsistent on the field.

djjimkelly
08-03-2006, 12:47 AM
Trying to win popularity contests on the internet is pathetic. That's like the Special Olympics. You might've won the race but you're still ******ed.

And what is their facination with the male genitilia? They sure talk about sucking it enough.

BEST POINT IVE READ ON THE BOARD LOL

bledslow
08-03-2006, 12:50 AM
4th and 7
Holcomb...4 yards
Losman...9 yards

NUFF SAID

There was ONE play where that happened-You know a big part of football is breaking a tackle and gaining yac yards,it just didn't happen there. Losman in that same situation either throws a incomplete pass or gets sacked.GUARANTEED.

The_Philster
08-03-2006, 04:22 AM
There was ONE play where that happened-You know a big part of football is breaking a tackle and gaining yac yards,it just didn't happen there. Losman in that same situation either throws a incomplete pass or gets sacked.GUARANTEED.
Did you even read what you quoted? I made a comparison where they had the same situation and Losman made a 9 yard completion instead of 4. So your guarantee was already proven wrong

TacklingDummy
08-03-2006, 04:39 AM

Actually, Losman threw a INT. So the pass was sorta completed. GAME OVER.

The_Philster
08-03-2006, 04:43 AM
Actually, Losman threw a INT. So the pass was sorta completed. GAME OVER.
Guess you don't read either

Jan Reimers
08-03-2006, 06:54 AM
:roflmao:

Where the hell did that come from? "Off the charts." ?? :roflmao:
Maybe I should have said "Compared to the immobile, unathletic, slow and weak-armed Holcomb."

But I think if you look at JP's arm and athletic ability, he compares favorably to most of the QBs in this league. All he needs is consistency, which he'll never get sitting behind the journeyman.

jamze132
08-03-2006, 07:07 AM
Should we break out the KC game when Holcomb couldn't move the chains? JP comes in and throws two deep TD's to win the game. The talent is there. How many games did Holcomb hit anyone deep?

TigerJ
08-03-2006, 10:25 AM
From what I've heard, Kelly "Dump Off" Holcomb is not getting it done either. I'll wait and see how things turn out.

Michael82
08-03-2006, 12:54 PM
From what I've heard, Kelly "Dump Off" Holcomb is not getting it done either. I'll wait and see how things turn out.
No, he really sucks! :mad:

Earthquake Enyart
08-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Should we break out the KC game when Holcomb couldn't move the chains? JP comes in and throws two deep TD's to win the game. The talent is there. How many games did Holcomb hit anyone deep?
Should we break into the Saints or Falcon games that were ours for the taking as well?