PDA

View Full Version : Dick Jauron After Practice Quotes

The_Philster
08-02-2006, 05:53 PM
On Aaron Gibson and why he was signed…
Number one was that I have respect for how hard he works. It’s very difficult for some guys who are picked that high and don’t meet expectations. I think it takes a certain type of individual to work through that and stay with it. Quite honestly, when you’re picked high, there’s a significant amount of money involved. If you’re smart with it you don’t necessarily have to play. Number one, you have to be careful who you take and who you give that money to. Number two, if you initially fail I think it takes a lot of character to stay with it and keep working. It takes a love of the game, a love to play football. Obviously he’s rare size-wise, he’s one of the biggest men I’ve ever seen. We wanted competition, and he was a good guy for us to get. more (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3921)

I really hope Gibson sticks...and plays well. Besides playing as a backup, he'd be able to really push the pile on those goal-line and short yardage situations and get Willis into the end zone