X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

Would You Rather

See the Bills win their way or lose your way?Would you rather see this team win a Super Bowl and hoist the Lombardi trophy @ a parade downtown by doing things that you don't agree w/ and you think are not in the best interests, or would you be happier seeing the team do things you'd like, but w/out reaping the benefit of it in the win column.

Discuss. Now.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Would You Rather

It's all about the win.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BidsJr
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
      See the Bills win their way or lose your way?Would you rather see this team win a Super Bowl and hoist the Lombardi trophy @ a parade downtown by doing things that you don't agree w/ and you think are not in the best interests, or would you be happier seeing the team do things you'd like, but w/out reaping the benefit of it in the win column.

Discuss. Now.
      If the Bills go 0-16 this year with JP as the QB, and it causes us to win the SB in 4 years after drafting a new QB next year. I am all for it.

If the Bills go 8-8 to 10-6 the next 5 years with KH as the starter and never advance passed the wild card I will gouge my eyes out with a knife.
      "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Just win, baby.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BidsJr
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          It's all about the win.
          Its all about winning the last game of the NFL season.
          "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• R. Rich
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BidsJr
            Its all about winning the last game of the NFL season.
            The Pro Bowl?

Comment

• BidsJr
              • Sep 2002

The Pro Bowl?
              Pretty sure the Bills team doesn't play in the Pro Bowl. (:

And if they all did, they prolly took care of buisness the game before.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Most of us - including myself, for sure - are just opinionated idiots (or fans, if you prefer) with every idea in the world about what the Bills should do.

I'll be perfectly happy to win with the professionals calling the shots, even though they may do things that a lot of us "experts" don't agree with.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  Most of us - including myself, for sure - are just opinionated idiots (or fans, if you prefer) with every idea in the world about what the Bills should do.

I'll be perfectly happy to win with the professionals calling the shots, even though they may do things that a lot of us "experts" don't agree with.
                  Same here but many posters are convinced they could speed read Physics For Dummies and split the atom 5 minutes later. Then they login here to impress us with their cerebral gift.
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

Win their way, no ifs ands or buts.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• MTBillsFan
                      • May 2003

Just ONE SB win would be nice! I promise not to be greedy! ala St. Louis, Tampa, NYJ, Baltimore...

GO BILLS!
                      Send me some wings!

Comment

• Philagape
                        WIN NOW
                        • Jul 2002

Why is this even an issue? I don't think anyone here is against winning.
                        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Discuss. Now.
                          Problem is they have been doing things we dont' agree with for over 6 years now. What has the result been? Maybe the fans aren't as stupid as Marv and Co think they are?

Comment

• R. Rich
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129
                            Problem is they have been doing things we dont' agree with for over 6 years now. What has the result been? Maybe the fans aren't as stupid as Marv and Co think they are?
                            And so, to answer the question, you say...

Comment

• mayotm
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129
                              How is Marv responsible for what has taken place the past 6 seasons? When did Marv suggest the fans are stupid?

Comment

Working...
                              X