PDA

View Full Version : For those who have been to camp

FlyingDutchman
08-03-2006, 12:43 PM
For anyone whos been to camp, How is Keven Everett doing? Does he look fast? Hows his hands? Does he look like he has potential? Whats the scoop? Havent heard much on him. I really think JP needs to learn to go to his TEs more.

Also, the pickup that has me most excited is Ko Simpson. Can anyone tell me how hes done? I have a good feeling about this guy. I think he very well could be the rookie with the biggest impact. He has tremendous athletic ability and great intensity. A lot of people had him going as the top safety in next years draft had he stayed.

If anyone can fill me in, it would be very appreciated.

BuffaloBillsStampede
08-03-2006, 12:48 PM
Kevin Everett has been used mainly as a blocking tight end so far with Robert Royal catching a lot of balls. I think Everett is bigger than a lot of poeple realize. I would surprised the first time I saw him out there.

Ko Simpson has looked real good so far. I have seen him tip many balls away, and he always seems to be around the ball when he is given the opportunities. I think your good feeling may be right on the money with this kid.

I am going again tonight so if there is anything else you want me to watch for just let me know.