PDA

View Full Version : J.P. had a good day at camp according to Chris Brown

PromoTheRobot
08-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Well, actually I don;t know what it means, if anything. But I'm sure the anti-JP faction will find the right spin. Like "...why can't JP be more consistant???" or "..he only looks good in camp!" or my favorite "...if he was really any good, then why do the Bills have him??" :duh:

PTR

Tatonka
08-03-2006, 02:42 PM
great post.

Mitchy moo
08-03-2006, 02:42 PM
Give them a chance, they will come up with some new material.

ICE74129
08-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Well, actually I don;t know what it means, if anything. But I'm sure the anti-JP faction will find the right spin. Like "...why can't JP be more consistant???" or "..he only looks good in camp!" or my favorite "...if he was really any good, then why do the Bills have him??" :duh:

PTR

Yeah we all know Kelly, Marino hell even Tom brady and Rothlesburger never have bad camp days. LOL.

ShadowHawk7
08-03-2006, 03:05 PM
What it actually means is that our perspective on JP will change for the day. And that we believe that he will become a solid NFL quarterback and take us to the playoffs. Until next practice at least.

Night Train
08-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Quick. Can I change my vote in the " Is JP a Bust " poll/thread ?

In fact, I wish to have the ability to change my vote daily until the opener.

justasportsfan
08-03-2006, 03:12 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3923

"7-on-7
During seven-on-seven work third down was a focus and should be a focus again tonight. Losman was much sharper today than he was the day before particularly on his deep passes. He dropped a pass over the corner and the safety along the right sideline right into the arms of Davis for a 30-yard play. It was a well-timed and well executed play."

What do you make of this ICE? You think you can read into this?

Mitchy moo
08-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Quick. Can I change my vote in the " Is JP a Bust " poll/thread ?

In fact, I wish to have the ability to change my vote daily until the opener.

Lol, your crazy.

OpIv37
08-03-2006, 03:14 PM
it was one day. In practice.

Meaning: it's an encouraging sign but doesn't guarantee that JP will be lighting up the league.

justasportsfan
08-03-2006, 03:16 PM
BLOG:

http://buffalobills.com/blog/?blogger_id=1

LOSMAN SHARPER: It was good to see Losman back to what for the most part has been some sharp passing. Wednesday was a subpar day for him, but his timing with the receiving corps was better and his deep ball accuracy returned.

RED ZONE: Looks like red zone is going to be a focus tonight.

Damn, maybe I should go.

Kerr
08-03-2006, 03:20 PM
RED ZONE: Looks like red zone is going to be a focus tonight.

Damn, maybe I should go.

You should. They sucked in the red zone last season, it'd be interesting to see how well they do in that area.

ICE74129
08-03-2006, 03:23 PM

"7-on-7
During seven-on-seven work third down was a focus and should be a focus again tonight. Losman was much sharper today than he was the day before particularly on his deep passes. He dropped a pass over the corner and the safety along the right sideline right into the arms of Davis for a 30-yard play. It was a well-timed and well executed play."

It sounds like he got reps with the first string. According the the Mike 8/2 report most of the reps with first string went to holcomb. Funny how JP can do better when playing with better talent. How did holcomb do with the backup squad?

bottom line justa I know what I'm talking about in regards to QB comps being crap.

Michael82
08-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Damn, so there are more double sessions than just 2? WTF! :mad:

Why is Jauron closing so many training camp sessions to the public? :(

ICE74129
08-03-2006, 03:31 PM

I dont' know. I thought Ed Kilgore was talking about how DJ had ALL practices open?

X-Era
08-03-2006, 03:51 PM

"7-on-7

Is Holcomb even capable of a deep pass?

If I were a defense, Id love the thought of only having to cover the 1st 30 yards!!!

patmoran2006
08-03-2006, 03:53 PM

PTR
if I'm being honest, and I could very well be wrong.. but is there anyone outside of Tackling Dummy who does NOT want JP losman to be the Bills qb?

patmoran2006
08-03-2006, 03:55 PM

"7-on-7

And Davis didnt hurt his ankle on the play?

LOL- joking.
I like Davis, I hope he stays healthy, he will push rump reed farther on the bench.

justasportsfan
08-03-2006, 04:29 PM
It sounds like he got reps with the first string. According the the Mike 8/2 report most of the reps with first string went to holcomb. Funny how JP can do better when playing with better talent. How did holcomb do with the backup squad? this means we shouldn't be readin into things based on 1 day. Both qb's switch w/ the 1st and 2nd string OL, wr's etc. every now and then. My point is , they are being given equal oppurtunity to win the job.

bottom line justa I know what I'm talking about in regards to QB comps being crap . I don't doubt that when it comes to you team. . Pardon me if I doubt you when it comes to the bills since you are not at camp or in any of the coaches meetings.

YardRat
08-03-2006, 05:39 PM
It's more encouraging to hear about players having good practice days then bad ones.

ibatiger
08-03-2006, 07:23 PM

I think this was just a walk through with a little 7 on 7. Not much more than drills. You didn't miss much. Tonight will be the real practice.

ibatiger
08-03-2006, 07:26 PM
if I'm being honest, and I could very well be wrong.. but is there anyone outside of Tackling Dummy who does NOT want JP losman to be the Bills qb?

I want him to be the QB if he beats out both Holcomb and Nall. I think Nall will beat him out when he returns though. Especially if he is back by end of next week.