X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

So how'd it go tonight?

See Mikey's back. Lets hope our boys had another strong performance.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: So how'd it go tonight?

I didn't take notes. It was raining off and on, and they the clouds opened up and it started pouring for the last half hour.

I'm soaked. But I did get Larry Tripplett's glove.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

I know I'm a JPD member and all, but Holcomb actually had a good day at times. I was actually impressed with some of his longer passes. JP Losman was off a bit during some passing plays, but picked it up in the 7-on-7 drills. He nailed a lot of the short passes and even some long bombs to Andre Davis and Peerless Price. Oh and it didn't help that he was getting a lot of pressure on him. The backup OL really sucks.
      Last edited by Michael82; 08-03-2006, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
        • Jun 2003

I went. Losman was basically perfect on the 7 on 7 until the redzone. His biggest problem was there was a few plays where he couldn't find anyone open. He got frustrated and shouted "****" one time. Holcomb made a couple of pretty bonehead decisions. If there were a full D-line there a few of his passes would have been batted down.

RBs- I was really impressed. McGahee showed some blazing speed. A-train had a nice play where he caught the ball in the flat, juked the defender and ran for an extra 10. Lionel Gates had a nice catch about 15 yards down field. He showed great speed out of the backfield and blew past the defender.

WR- Three stuck out to me. Nance, Smith, and Aiken all had a number of nice grabs.
        ----

I couldn't see much of the 11 on 11 so i'll let Mikey comment on that.
        Last edited by ZacGriffi~82; 08-03-2006, 10:14 PM.
        www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

It was raining during practice, right? That always throws stuff off. For all the talk about playing football in rain, snow, etc., give me a clear day, be it hot or cold, ANYTIME!

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Goobylal
            It was raining during practice, right? That always throws stuff off. For all the talk about playing football in rain, snow, etc., give me a clear day, be it hot or cold, ANYTIME!
            There was a good hour and 15 minutes without rain.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Agreed. I think that JP and some of the receivers had problems with the wet balls. During the passing drills, the receivers couldn't catch a cold. But Sam Aiken did make a couple great catches today. So did Andre Davis.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ZacGriffi~82
                There was a good hour and 15 minutes without rain.
                hour and 15 minutes? I don't know if I'd go that far. I'd say it didn't rain at all for about an hour of the practice. The rest, it either rained a lot, or rained lightly off and on.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

I went. Losman was basically perfect on the 7 on 7 until the redzone. His biggest problem was there was a few plays where he couldn't find anyone open. He got frustrated and shouted "****" one time. Holcomb made a couple of pretty bonehead decisions. If there were a full D-line there a few of his passes would have been batted down.

RBs- I was really impressed. McGahee showed some blazing speed. A-train had a nice play where he caught the ball in the flat, juked the defender and ran for an extra 10. Lionel Gates had a nice catch about 15 yards down field. He showed great speed out of the backfield and blew past the defender.

WR- Three stuck out to me. Nance, Smith, and Aiken all had a number of nice grabs.
                  ----

I couldn't see much of the 11 on 11 so i'll let Mickey comment on that.
                  Damn, I didn't know you were there. I was standing in front of the chain fence, next to the stadium seats at the bottom. i only had the black rail blocking my view and the occasional people walking by.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
                    • Jun 2003

I was at the end of the stadium towards the food. Both the deep ball drill and 7 on 7 were coming right at me which was cool, but i couldn't see much of the 11 on 11.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                      Damn, I didn't know you were there. I was standing in front of the chain fence, next to the stadium seats at the bottom. i only had the black rail blocking my view and the occasional people walking by.
                      No problem man, thanks anyway.
                      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                        • Sep 2004

----

I couldn't see much of the 11 on 11 so i'll let Mikey comment on that.
                        You can always trust a bills fan!!! Thanks.
                        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Goobylal
                          • Jan 2004

The Bills are gonna have to cut a good WR or 3. Man.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
                            • Jun 2003

I really see Smith sticking around.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

The Bills are gonna have to cut a good WR or 3. Man.
                              yeah they are. I don't see Nance lasting on the practice squad either. So if they want him, they gotta sign to the team. That probably sends Jonathan Smith on his way. And I think George Wilson or Andre Davis is gone too depending on who does better in the preseason.

Comment

Working...
                              X