PDA

View Full Version : For Those of You in Rochester Last Year

ghz in pittsburgh
08-04-2006, 07:17 AM
Last year, by all accounts, Holcomb beat Losman in camp by a wide margin. The media, however, did not report as such.

I myself watched the first two pre-season games and thought losman would do OK. After the last two pre-season games though, I had my doubts about him.

My question to those of you who saw last year camp and this years camp: can you honestly say that Losman and Holcomb is neck and neck in the QB competition this year?

People are not stupid. I know almost all true Bills fan know Losman represents a great hope for this franchise whereas Holcomb, at his best, is just another name in the long list of QBs since Kelly's retirement. So there is bias. But I want an honest opinion from a week's worth camp here. No excuse such as 2nd string etc., nada.

Earthquake Enyart
08-04-2006, 07:18 AM
Thurm tried to get it out of them yesterday.

Everyone is too biased to give a honest answer.

BuffaloBillsStampede
08-04-2006, 09:59 AM
I will give you my honest opinion. I have been to four practices this year. The first two I went to I would have said JP looked just a little better than Kelly. The third one probably even or maybe give the edge to Kelly. Last night they both looked pretty good, but Kelly impressed me and it hurts to say it. If I was the coach watching last night I think Kelly jumped to the lead. Even on the long ball practice Kelly threw two beautiful ones that were caught, while JP overthrew all of them.

justasportsfan
08-04-2006, 10:11 AM
I don't think Kelly beat JP by a wide margin but KH was making better decisions.

BuffaloBillsStampede
08-04-2006, 10:23 AM
They were both good, but in my opinion Holcomb did enough to take the lead at least by a little.