PDA

View Full Version : Thanks guys.

Typ0
02-20-2003, 03:29 PM
I'm really upset. I have people PMing me stuff telling me about how I am going to get screwed over on this team because there are alliances against me. I don't even know what an alliance is. Talk about oppression. I thought at least my own team would help me figure this out but I guess not. Thanks a lot guys. I feel like I am in kindergarden again. You don't know what that was like. I'm going to get revenge on every single one of you that screws me over mark my word on that. When you least expect it is the exact time you should start to get worried so if you are going to screw me over you better make damn sure to cover your tracks well.

Valerie
02-20-2003, 03:38 PM
What are you talking about? Who the hell is PMing you? Damn, we have no chance if our team is falling apart before the game even starts!

Patrick76777
02-20-2003, 03:42 PM
Yeah....I think we need to focus here. Let's just concentrate on winning the challenge before we worry about who we're going to vote off. If I have it my way, we won't have to vote any of us off until we're the final 10.

Shiny Chicken
02-20-2003, 03:43 PM
well I know the 4 of us and socal are together, at least, right?

SoCalBillsFan
02-20-2003, 03:44 PM
I would love to see all 10 of us at "merge." That would be great. Let's do it.

SoCalBillsFan
02-20-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
well I know the 4 of us and socal are together, at least, right?

:up:

Patrick76777
02-20-2003, 03:46 PM
I'm not making any alliances until we're in position to merge. Then it’s us vs. them. It’s way too early. Let's play this right.

lordofgun
02-20-2003, 03:48 PM
That's it, give away your alliance strategy...:rofl:

SoCalBillsFan
02-20-2003, 03:48 PM
Pat, he meant the 5 of us were together in terms of getting all 10 of us to the merge.

SoCalBillsFan
02-20-2003, 03:49 PM
Gotta go guys, be back later!

Typ0
02-20-2003, 03:50 PM
I'm just saying I don't like anyone ganging up on the unsuspecting and this thing should be approached as a team. If anyone is going to be underminded and do things to take advantage of others on the team it will all come out in the end and I am going to hunt them down like the dogs that they are and exact revenge on them far above and beyond any benefits they gained from taking advantage of others. If none of this is going on then the team is not falling apart and you can just forget the whole thing. But if these things are going on then the team is well on it's way to falling apart it has nothing to do with what I am saying here. I told you guys I have no idea how this game works I've never watched Survivor on TV so I don't understand it.

ticatfan
02-20-2003, 03:54 PM
Typo,we are all in this together,but you still have to watch your back.THIS IS A GAME,I REPEAT THIS IS A GAME.Survivor is a cutthroat game.Thick skin is needed.If I get chuck off the island 1st,so be it.We will all still be friends,no hard feelings people.Now lets win.

Shiny Chicken
02-20-2003, 03:56 PM
I think typo is right though... at least in the early stages, we should approach this as a team... it's better for all of us.

lordofgun
02-20-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
I'm just saying I don't like anyone ganging up on the unsuspecting and this thing should be approached as a team. If anyone is going to be underminded and do things to take advantage of others on the team it will all come out in the end and I am going to hunt them down like the dogs that they are and exact revenge on them far above and beyond any benefits they gained from taking advantage of others. If none of this is going on then the team is not falling apart and you can just forget the whole thing. But if these things are going on then the team is well on it's way to falling apart it has nothing to do with what I am saying here. I told you guys I have no idea how this game works I've never watched Survivor on TV so I don't understand it.

tonight 8pm CBS...watch it.

Typ0
02-20-2003, 04:10 PM
Ticat I know it's a game and I never hold a grudge...I just exact some appropriate revenge and then I feel better. I'm not going to stand by and let someone benefit by taking advantage of me though. I don't do that irl and I won't do it here.

Don't worry LOG I'll be watching it but I'm still going to be clueless I expect. The show has been on forever now there is no way I can pick up on everything in an hour.

mybills
02-20-2003, 06:47 PM
:buddies: I don't have a clue either Typ0, the smartest thing I can do is to go on shear dumb luck, and hope for the best!
btw, I'm watching the Michael Jackson thingy instead! :D

Jack In Syracuse
02-20-2003, 07:56 PM
All I know is that I'm planning on there being no merger, because we'll wipe out the other team entirely before there is a time to merge, even if I have to carry all you bickering "Hotties" throughout.

Shiny Chicken
02-20-2003, 07:59 PM
you were the one trying to sell yourself to the other team.... judging from all your ZB's, you may have... but until proven otherwise, I'll trust you're with us.

Jack In Syracuse
02-20-2003, 08:00 PM
All those ZB's are from LOG's quizzes back during the season.

Shiny Chicken
02-20-2003, 08:03 PM
alright man, I will trust you're with us... the sexy *****es are going down!!

Typ0
02-20-2003, 08:39 PM
I don't trust him one bit after that crap he pulled.

Typ0
02-20-2003, 08:41 PM
tonight 8pm CBS...watch it.

OK, I watched it. There was nothing at all said about a luxury item or alliances.

Shiny Chicken
02-20-2003, 08:43 PM
Let's just watch him carefully... hmmmm?

clumping platelets
02-20-2003, 10:59 PM
:ontome:

Patrick76777
02-21-2003, 08:51 AM
who are we not trusting?

Valerie
02-21-2003, 08:58 AM
You, Sponge Bob. You have those big, suspicious eyes and those constantly moving feet. You don't seem very trustworthy to me. ;)

Actually, people, I think we need to focus our thoughts and enegry on the TEAM and figuring out how to win the challenges. And what are the best luxury items to take with us. Focus, people, focus! I want to win as many challenges as possible. I want our team to be a united front.:pray:

clumping platelets
02-21-2003, 10:04 AM
:evil: