PDA

View Full Version : I think football fans are out of control

Patrick76777
08-04-2006, 02:11 PM
When it gets to the point were you get mad at the team and you don't watch the games because they make decisions that you don't agree with is crazy.

hey, I know you watch a ton of football, play Madden and coach 8 year olds, but you're not the professional. These guys are doing this for a living. They know what to look for and they know or at least think they know how to win much better then we can.

Whatever Marv and Dick say, I'm cool with.

LtFinFan66
08-04-2006, 03:09 PM
:clap:

Earthquake Enyart
08-04-2006, 03:14 PM
When it gets to the point were you get mad at the team and you don't watch the games because they make decisions that you don't agree with is crazy.

hey, I know you watch a ton of football, play Madden and coach 8 year olds, but you're not the professional. These guys are doing this for a living. They know what to look for and they know or at least think they know how to win much better then we can.

I read this and get so mad that I could choke you with one hand.

ICE74129
08-04-2006, 03:15 PM

I guess I have to respond since this is aimed at me. I don't coach 8 year olds, they are much older and some will end up playing on sundays themselfs.

I as an american citizen can watch what I want or not based on how I feel about it. I, having the football background I do, KNOW that TD errrr...Marv and MM errrr.....DJ are screwing this up. We start holcomb I will not watch a game till a change is made. They keep him in for 16 then I miss the season.

holcomb is a career loser. Marv and DJ start him EVERY fan needs to worry about where this franchise is headed. We have two options at QB, JP Losman or someone not on this roster. To accurately make that determination, JP Gets all 16 games this year. We are not a playoff team, so now is the time to do it.

If JP isn't it, spend the big bucks , which from the whitner issue it seems they are reluctant to do, and get a veteran FA. Then draft your QB of the future in the draft and groom him to take over in 3 years.

Either way, holcomb is a career locker room cancer with a losing record who is nothing more than a decent backup at best. I won't waste my time watching that crap. I wasted it for the last 6 years.

Mitchy moo
08-04-2006, 03:25 PM
I guess I have to respond since this is aimed at me. I don't coach 8 year olds, they are much older and some will end up playing on sundays themselfs.

I as an american citizen can watch what I want or not based on how I feel about it. I, having the football background I do, KNOW that TD errrr...Marv and MM errrr.....DJ are screwing this up. We start holcomb I will not watch a game till a change is made. They keep him in for 16 then I miss the season.

holcomb is a career loser. Marv and DJ start him EVERY fan needs to worry about where this franchise is headed. We have two options at QB, JP Losman or someone not on this roster. To accurately make that determination, JP Gets all 16 games this year. We are not a playoff team, so now is the time to do it.

If JP isn't it, spend the big bucks , which from the whitner issue it seems they are reluctant to do, and get a veteran FA. Then draft your QB of the future in the draft and groom him to take over in 3 years.

Either way, holcomb is a career locker room cancer with a losing record who is nothing more than a decent backup at best. I won't waste my time watching that crap. I wasted it for the last 6 years.

Real fans don't judge their teams by playing one player or not, that is silly. How do you know how things will work out w/ KH? If he plays horribly and we get Quinn then that's what was meant to be. Fate has to do with how it goes, not if you watch the game or not.

Pouting about different professional moves, regardless of your own football prowess shows me you have little to none of it. Get over yourself and sit back in the armchair coach.

Patrick76777
08-04-2006, 03:30 PM
I read this and get so mad that I could choke you with one hand.

Huh?

ICE74129
08-04-2006, 03:30 PM
Real fans don't judge their teams by playing one player or not, that is silly. How do you know how things will work out w/ KH? If he plays horribly and we get Quinn then that's what was meant to be. Fate has to do with how it goes, not if you watch the game or not.

Pouting about different professional moves, regardless of your own football prowess shows me you have little to none of it. Get over yourself and sit back in the armchair coach.

Fate has nothing to do with it. We aren't a playoff team so play losman to see if you need Quinn. To play a 33 year old nobody and let an up and comer sit then go get a top QB in the draft is pure stupidity.

And yeah you do judge your teams by one player if its the QB. No one on that field outside of Center touches the ball more. Nor do they have more say on the outcome of the game. If marv and DJ start holcomb its TD and MM all over again.

Mitchy moo
08-04-2006, 03:32 PM
Fate has nothing to do with it. We aren't a playoff team so play losman to see if you need Quinn. To play a 33 year old nobody and let an up and comer sit then go get a top QB in the draft is pure stupidity.

And yeah you do judge your teams by one player if its the QB. No one on that field outside of Center touches the ball more. Nor do they have more say on the outcome of the game. If marv and DJ start holcomb its TD and MM all over again.

Tampa won a recent SB w/ a loser at QB, he touched the ball alot and did nothing.

My original point is cutting your nose off to spite your face is a bit childish. Watch the games and see what happens, you might be suprised.

ICE74129
08-04-2006, 03:34 PM
Tampa won a recent SB w/ a loser at QB, he touched the ball alot and did nothing.

My original point is cutting your nose off to spite your face is a bit childish. Watch the games and see what happens, you might be suprised.

No I won't with Holcomb at QB. Even right now I'd take Brad Johnson in a heartbeat over holcomb. And BTW our D is NOTHING like Tampa's was at that time. When it is, we can talk.

patmoran2006
08-04-2006, 03:40 PM

WTF are you talking about.. Brad Johnson is a loser at QB?