PDA

View Full Version : Worried ? Have we even played a pre-season game yet ?

Night Train
08-04-2006, 06:59 PM
That's what I thought.

I don't expect much but for the Bills to be pointed in the right direction this season. Anything else is a bonus.

Daily blog mood swings don't mean a damn thing until we see them go up against Carolina on the 12th.

Like Professor Iverson once said.... " Practice ! "

shelby
08-04-2006, 07:02 PM
Keep posting. You make very valid points.
:up:

YardRat
08-04-2006, 08:59 PM
I can't wait for the first pre-season game. I want to see these guys playing for something, especially the QB's.

ZacGriffi~82
08-04-2006, 09:12 PM
I wonder who will start.

YardRat
08-04-2006, 09:16 PM
Unless JP really begins to assert himself over the next week of practices I would expect to see Holcomb start the first game, and JP to start game two.

Can't wait to hear all the *****ing about Losman getting shafted and what a bunch of dumb-asses the coaches are when that happens. :D

TigerJ
08-04-2006, 09:22 PM
I don't know that I've ever been more eager to see the first preseason game than I am this year, just to have some personal perspective on the QB battle rather than relying on second hand reports. I also want to see if the recent dismal reports we've heard about the offence have more to do with the offence being bad, or Perry Fewell's defense being very advanced for this stage of training camp. The first preseason game will at least give a little something to chew on with regards to that issue.

ddaryl
08-05-2006, 02:24 AM
This is the 1st time since the mid 80's where I just don't really seem to care much. I was a teenager then and had other things on my min.

I had no anticipation for training camp this year, I have no anticipation for pre-season games, and I am in no hurry for the season to start.

I think we are in for another long season, and I don' t look forward to hearing all of the opinions on why the team isn't winning, andwho has to go and who sucks etc...

Nope, I think 12+ years of crappy, unispiring, football coupled with the ***** fests internet based Bills fans continually spew has numbed any chances of me being excited about this season.

Im sure this will change once things get rolling, however I fully expect us to not be a worthy playoff contender until we actually have a QB that leaves no doubt who the starter is.

Mad Bomber
08-05-2006, 07:21 PM
I'm a scientist.

Show me the data.

Then I'll make my judgments.

Night Train
08-05-2006, 07:50 PM
I'm a scientist.

Show me the data.

Then I'll make my judgments.

Precisely.

Give that man a beaker filled with Crown Royal.