PDA

View Full Version : Why so friggin glum?

X-Era
08-04-2006, 07:50 PM
Damn we made HUGE changes on D, and by all accounts, they ruled the roost today! They are playing tough ball, TKO is back or at least WAY on his way.

Yeah the O sucked today, but dont we all remember the Ravens SB? Not so great O, GREAT D?

Why not us?

Losman has this job, dont worry. The talent has shown over the other shlubs TIME and TIME again. And as far as the decision making, it appears that everything is equal, NEITHER has been outstanding so far.

Im excited about this D and optomistic about our JP led O, with a faster, younger o-line, faster McGahee, and Peerless opposite Evans. NICE! Add in a Royal, and a drakhorse in Everett.

Ive got reason to be hopeful.

But like always, expect the worst, hope for the best.

In the daily season record prediction roller coaster Im going 8 and 8 based on having a great D.

shelby
08-04-2006, 07:54 PM
The D sounds great from all accounts.

What frustrates me is having a top notch D, and then being let down by a mediocre O.

i used to blame the O line. Now i'm not quite sure who's to blame.

X-Era
08-04-2006, 07:58 PM
The D sounds great from all accounts.

What frustrates me is having a top notch D, and then being let down by a mediocre O.

i used to blame the O line. Now i'm not quite sure who's to blame.

I seriously think though that it hardly NEVER works such that your great on both sides.

Indy? Great on O, not so much on D
Our 90's Bills? GReat on O, at sometimes TERRIBLE on D

shelby
08-04-2006, 08:03 PM
i'd prefer a dominant D. However, it would be nice if our O could back them up and put some :curse:ing points on the board.

i'm sticking with my 6-10 prediction and hoping to be proven wrong.

HAMMER
08-05-2006, 10:30 AM
I am a Homer, but to think our Defense is potentially dominant when they are going against a horrible offense in practice is silly. Let's wait until week one when we face the best QB in football and a solid O-Line before we get even a little giddy. Last year the defense couldn't stop the starting RB for Sister Mary's school for the blind and infirmed.

Mitchy moo
08-05-2006, 10:32 AM
I Last year the defense couldn't stop the starting RB for Sister Mary's school for the blind and infirmed.

She had a gimpy leg as well.