PDA

View Full Version : Semi Fearless prediction...JP is a stud QB....

ICE74129
08-04-2006, 10:00 PM
For another team by 08.

From the way DJ and Marv are running things, I hope its an AFC team and he lights buffalo up when he plays them. Sorry folks, we (meaning the Bills) will deserve it.

Hey marv, quit being tom donahoe and Mike Mularkey, cut the kid so he can go get a REAL LEGIT shot somewhere else. Quit yanking the kids chain.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-04-2006, 10:18 PM
ICE! GO SIT IN TIMEOUT!

Mitchy moo
08-04-2006, 10:27 PM
Your falling off the wagon again ICE, nothing is set in stone. Did you ever think that JP is a known quantity and they want to see if KH has anything of value for them to hold onto?

theanswer74
08-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Why do you think he will be a stud QB?? Nothing in his past shows that he has it in him. In the NFL you only go as far as your head will take you.

TacklingDummy
08-04-2006, 10:33 PM
For another team by 08.

The Johnsonties said the samething about Robosack.

Mitchy moo
08-04-2006, 10:36 PM
The Johnsonties said the samething about Robosack.

Where is Rob J. now?? Probably living with his life partner angelo surfing the hershey highway.

TacklingDummy
08-04-2006, 10:37 PM
Where is Rob J. now?? Probably living with his life partner angelo surfing the hershey highway.

Signed to be Eli's backup this year with the Giants.

TedMock
08-05-2006, 10:10 AM
Do you REALLY hope he lights up Buffalo one day? I mean there's nothing like rooting AGAINST your team, right? Sounds great. "Hey, I'm a Bills fan, but I really hope the opposing QB goes crazy, and lights us up today. Wouldn't it be awesome to see our team just absolutely humiliated? Just pounded into submission? Man, I'm getting a chubby just thinking about the abuse my team is going to take today. Oh, oh, oh! Please, Mr. opposing QB, make me your b*tch all year."

Mitchy moo
08-05-2006, 10:30 AM
Do you REALLY hope he lights up Buffalo one day? I mean there's nothing like rooting AGAINST your team, right? Sounds great. "Hey, I'm a Bills fan, but I really hope the opposing QB goes crazy, and lights us up today. Wouldn't it be awesome to see our team just absolutely humiliated? Just pounded into submission? Man, I'm getting a chubby just thinking about the abuse my team is going to take today. Oh, oh, oh! Please, Mr. opposing QB, make me your b*tch all year."

We now have a total of 8 posts from ICE about KH / JP, can we combine them all into a ICE obsession fest 2006. Please.

The_Philster
08-05-2006, 10:35 AM
We now have a total of 8 posts from ICE about KH / JP, can we combine them all into a ICE obsession fest 2006. Please.
8? He's got over 7000 posts..I'd say the count exceeds 800 by far

Mitchy moo
08-05-2006, 10:40 AM
8? He's got over 7000 posts..I'd say the count exceeds 800 by far

Good point Phil, we'll the most recent one's anyways.

The_Philster
08-05-2006, 10:41 AM
Good point Phil, we'll the most recent one's anyways.
which would include just today's posts probably :laughter:

HAMMER
08-05-2006, 10:55 AM
Looks like the welcome back Ice warm feelings have disipated.

ICE74129
08-05-2006, 12:16 PM

Ted, If they are going to be this damn stupid, yes. At some point something MUST Change in the bills org.

YardRat
08-05-2006, 12:25 PM
I hope, for Losman's sake, that he can live up to the position he was drafted in.

I hope he get's off his ass real soon, and does it in Buffalo. If not...So be it.

TedMock
08-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Ted, If they are going to be this damn stupid, yes. At some point something MUST Change in the bills org.

I don't disagree with you here. I was only being funny in my last post. I have nothing against any of the current players, and I don't wish them ill will if they leave. I would just never, ever root for them to light us up. I agree with you in that I think if Losman and Holcomb are even, you give the nod to Losman at this point. We have to see what this kid really has, how he responds to situations, etc. It's now or never for him. I think where we disagree is our view on the QB competition. I'm 100% fine with it. May the best man win. However, I also feel that the decision MUST be made no later than week 2 of preseason (and that's pushing it). I hope to god it doesn't take that long. The reason being is IF this is truly an open competition, both guys will have gotten "game situation" experience with the starters. The offense will need AT LEAST two weeks with the starting QB before the season starts. They need to develop a rhythm, familiarity, etc. Continuously changing QB's, means changing vocals, snap counts, timing, etc. Going too long hurts everybody else on the offense, not just the QB's. I think we both agree on that point. I'm just a little more lenient in the amount of time the battle can go on. I have a feeling it's going until week 2 of preseason, but like I said, it must end immediately after that.