Damn it! You can't change your Milloy jerseys to Whitner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Damn it! You can't change your Milloy jerseys to Whitner...

I've come to learn that Donte Whitner really wants to wear #20 and will get that number courtesy of Shaud Williams. No word yet on whether any money changed hands for Whitner to acquire the number, but I know that Lee Evans had to pay Mark Campbell for 83 back when he was a rookie. In any event Whitner when he takes the field for practice on Monday should be wearing #20 and Williams should be wearing #36.

Donte signing with a full week before the first preseason game should be enough time to get him up to speed in time to see some action against Carolina.

He told me on Sunday when everybody else has off he's going to watch every single practice that he's missed on film to digest what he's missed and how it applies to the field.

He also plans to beg the coaching staff for every extra rep he can get. This kid loves the game. They won't have to push him to catch up.

• shelby
    The Vanilla admin
    • Jul 2002

Re: Damn it! You can't change your Milloy jerseys to Whitner...

Glad to hear he's dedicated, now that he finally showed up.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
      • Jun 2003

Oh damn, now i'm going to have to get my Shaud Williams jersey switched.
      www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• Mad Bomber
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ZacGriffi~82

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla admin
          • Jul 2002

i have a Coy Wire jersey.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ZacGriffi~82
            I guess I could always make my Milloy jersey a Williams jersey....

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by shelby
              i have a Coy Wire jersey.
              Good.

We can use you instead in pass coverage.
              Originally posted by mysticsoto
              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• HAMMER
                I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                • Jul 2003

Why don't you guys just buy a Bills jersey and put your names on the back? Seems like a bad investment to constantly buy new jerseys of new players that leave in a few years. Philster and Helmet Guy have the right idea.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                  Why don't you guys just buy a Bills jersey and put your names on the back? Seems like a bad investment to constantly buy new jerseys of new players that leave in a few years. Philster and Helmet Guy have the right idea.
                  That's exactly why I stopped buying player jerseys and got my own
                  First it was the authentics...I had my Paup jersey for a year before he left ...then it was replicas...I had my Holocek jersey for a few months before he left
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
                    • Jun 2003

Or get a Moorman jersey.
                    www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                      Sab and TD are insignificant
                      • Sep 2002

I want a Whitner Jersey - since we all know he's gonna be here for a while.
                      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• BillsFever21
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        I've come to learn that Donte Whitner really wants to wear #20 and will get that number courtesy of Shaud Williams. No word yet on whether any money changed hands for Whitner to acquire the number, but I know that Lee Evans had to pay Mark Campbell for 83 back when he was a rookie. In any event Whitner when he takes the field for practice on Monday should be wearing #20 and Williams should be wearing #36.

Donte signing with a full week before the first preseason game should be enough time to get him up to speed in time to see some action against Carolina.

He told me on Sunday when everybody else has off he's going to watch every single practice that he's missed on film to digest what he's missed and how it applies to the field.

He also plans to beg the coaching staff for every extra rep he can get. This kid loves the game. They won't have to push him to catch up.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/?blogger_id=1
                        Paying for the number shouldn't be a problem for Donte. He just robbed us for as much money as Ferguson is gonna get over 5 years. I think he can afford it with the extra 14 million he made from the Bills by drafting him at least 4 spots higher then any other team had planned on doing and pushing senile old Marv into paying him Top 5 money. I think he can swing the 5-10k for it.

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

Get a bloody OJ jersey
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• don137
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever21
                            Paying for the number shouldn't be a problem for Donte. He just robbed us for as much money as Ferguson is gonna get over 5 years. I think he can afford it with the extra 14 million he made from the Bills by drafting him at least 4 spots higher then any other team had planned on doing and pushing senile old Marv into paying him Top 5 money. I think he can swing the 5-10k for it.

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

Are Travis Henry jerseys still on sale for 10 bucks?
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                              X