Peerless cant afford it. Bills cant afford it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BADTHINGSMAN
    • Oct 2002

Peerless cant afford it. Bills cant afford it.

Since being tagged everyone just came out with trade talks. I dont think Price will be traded. Ralph said he wants to build the defense threw draft and low key free agents not go out on bidding wars. Price wants to be a big name reciever wants number1 status. With Reimersma possibly gone and maybe even Centers Price will get the ball more.

If the Bills give him a 1 year deal and Price holdsout he screws himself over. No team will pay 5-6million to a reciever that held out. Price should get his long term deal. Then let teams decide wether they wanna trade for him.

Josh Reed wont be the forgotten man either. Bills could go more 3 reciever sets. Reed over the middle last year was fun to watch this year could be better.

Bills most likely wont go after Hugh Douglas because they have Schobel and Jones. Chiti and Irons will be good backups. Still have a hole at DT could be the 2nd round pick. Bring in Shawn Barber next to Fletcher. Maybe Favors on the other side then a couple low key backups. Maybe Robinson,Spoon and couple pickups in the draft for backups.

You cant just Buy Buy Buy cause the Bills have money. Would go back into cap problems.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: Peerless cant afford it. Bills cant afford it.

Originally posted by silent_one
    You cant just Buy Buy Buy cause the Bills have money.
    LIES! ALL LIES! :)
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
      Shinier than your mom
      • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Peerless cant afford it. Bills cant afford it.

Originally posted by Tatonka

LIES! ALL LIES! :)

This is why Td's in charge of the team and not you.

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

We don't pay him if he doesnt play
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
          • Jul 2002

if we have money, we are going to spend it..Ralph is only so young...
          Its all about the quest.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JefftheBillsfan
            if we have money, we are going to spend it..Ralph is only so young...
            thats what i want to hear!
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
              Shinier than your mom
              • Jul 2002

Ralph will live forever!!!

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                Shinier than your mom
                • Jul 2002

I'm a god... Ican make it happen

Comment

• kgun12
                  • Jul 2002

"With Reimersma possibly gone and maybe even Centers Price will get the ball more."

"Josh Reed wont be the forgotten man either. Bills could go more 3 reciever sets. Reed over the middle last year was fun to watch this year could be better."

If Price is going to get the ball more cause JR and maybe Centers will be gone . Than how will REED not be forgotten or does Reed get the ball and Price doesn't get it as much? I'm confussed.
                  Retired Air Traffic Controller
                  USAF VETERAN
                  DAV

Comment

• Wys Guy
                    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
                    We don't pay him if he doesnt play
                    Maybe, but unfortunately under that scenario, his contract would count against the cap which is the same to us.
                    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                      • Jul 2002

Re: Peerless cant afford it. Bills cant afford it.

Originally posted by silent_one
                      Since being tagged everyone just came out with trade talks. I dont think Price will be traded. Ralph said he wants to build the defense threw draft and low key free agents not go out on bidding wars. Price wants to be a big name reciever wants number1 status. With Reimersma possibly gone and maybe even Centers Price will get the ball more.

If the Bills give him a 1 year deal and Price holdsout he screws himself over. No team will pay 5-6million to a reciever that held out. Price should get his long term deal. Then let teams decide wether they wanna trade for him.

Josh Reed wont be the forgotten man either. Bills could go more 3 reciever sets. Reed over the middle last year was fun to watch this year could be better.

Bills most likely wont go after Hugh Douglas because they have Schobel and Jones. Chiti and Irons will be good backups. Still have a hole at DT could be the 2nd round pick. Bring in Shawn Barber next to Fletcher. Maybe Favors on the other side then a couple low key backups. Maybe Robinson,Spoon and couple pickups in the draft for backups.

You cant just Buy Buy Buy cause the Bills have money. Would go back into cap problems.
                      You're pretty optimistic that these minor changes to our D is gonna fix it. Jones at DE? That's an unknown and he's coming off a major injury. Favors? If Favors and Robinson start and we have a rookie DT from round 2, expect to be .500 again.

The opportunity cost of this entire tag is enormous this year.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                        Expert on Experts
                        • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Peerless cant afford it. Bills cant afford it.

Originally posted by Wys Guy

You're pretty optimistic that these minor changes to our D is gonna fix it. Jones at DE? That's an unknown and he's coming off a major injury. Favors? If Favors and Robinson start and we have a rookie DT from round 2, expect to be .500 again.

Agree with you on this one, wys! Jones is a BIG question mark IMO, Favors even more so, and if robinson is starting again I will be sick. I'd like to get all our defensive players in FA and not have to rely on a draft pick to start.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                          • Jul 2002

Favors isn't a questionmark. He's just not good. Average on a good day.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                            Expert on Experts
                            • Jul 2002

well then I stand corrected....

Comment

• Wys Guy
                              • Jul 2002

LOL

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X