PDA

View Full Version : i'm not liking this prediction:

shelby
08-06-2006, 08:08 AM
Prediction: The Bills will be compete for the most losses of all NFL teams in 2006.
:mad:

Or this one:

There will be a 3 way competition for the starting quarterback position between Kelly Holcomb, JP Losman and Craig Nall. Expect Holcomb to have the position wrapped up by opening day when the Buffalo Bills play the New England Patriots at home.
:madcurse:

2006 Buffalo Bills Predictions (http://www.theonlinewire.com/articleView.aspx?ID=1242)

billsburgh
08-06-2006, 08:44 AM
just another uninformed media hack. it's easier to say the bills will suck because they were bad last year.

BuffaloBillsStampede
08-06-2006, 08:50 AM
Honestly I think the cowboys might sink like the titanic this year, and not just because of TO. They have no OL to protect what little Bledslow has left. They have a lousy secondary, and with the Redskins and Giants loaded at WR that will spell trouble for them.

bills suk
08-06-2006, 09:06 AM
:mad:

Or this one:

:madcurse:

2006 Buffalo Bills Predictions (http://www.theonlinewire.com/articleView.aspx?ID=1242)

In all reality you can't expect the media to say the Bills are going to the SB. 9 times out of 10 a team that changes their coaching staff doesn't do well their first year. A good GM and a good coach can and will use that to their advantage buy getting better draft picks. Under Jimmy Johnson the Cowboys were like 1 and 15 his first year as a head coach. His second year (if I'm not mistaken) they went to the SB.

shelby
08-06-2006, 09:08 AM
i'm not a crack smoker, so i don't expect the Bills to be a Superbowl caliber team this year. i do expect at least 6 wins, and i expect Losman to get the start over Holcomb.
i do not believe that the Bills will lose the most games this year.

bills suk
08-06-2006, 09:17 AM
i'm not a crack smoker, so i don't expect the Bills to be a Superbowl caliber team this year. i do expect at least 6 wins, and i expect Losman to get the start over Holcomb.
i do not believe that the Bills will lose the most games this year.
I agree. There are worse teams out there than the Bills. I see SF at the very bottom again this year. Maybe even the Jets. They have a bad QB situation as well.

Goobylal
08-06-2006, 09:46 AM
Looks like in the internet age, any moron can put his words down and have more than a few people be subjected to it. Predictions mean nothing, especially from nobodies. Even the "experts" can't predict the future.

And the 49'ers will be the worst team in the NFL. It won't even be a competition.

Don't Panic
08-06-2006, 09:56 AM
"Expect Holcomb to have the position wrapped up by opening day when the Buffalo Bills play the New England Patriots at home."

Well, we play on the road week 1, so let's hope that he's wrong twice!