PDA

View Full Version : Lets play a game... it's called "STOP LISTENING TO PRICE'S AGENT'S QUOTES"

Tatonka
02-20-2003, 05:34 PM
peerless has not said anything on the record yet.. lets not trash the guy on hearsay.. wait till he speaks for himself..

jeesh:louie:

Romes
02-20-2003, 05:37 PM
good game. I agree

Shiny Chicken
02-20-2003, 05:53 PM
great game!!!

LtBillsFan66
02-20-2003, 07:00 PM
Great game. I'm winning!!!1 :D

4thAndLong
02-20-2003, 07:13 PM
Agents CAN convince their clients very good, though...

Tatonka
02-20-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong
Agents CAN convince their clients very good, though...

ok.. 4th.. your losing right now..

:lol:

BillC
02-20-2003, 10:27 PM
Passing this gold up is like me passing on the dessert bar a tthe Sizzler- it's to juicy to go cold turkey

kgun12
02-20-2003, 11:43 PM
This was Dec 20th and the quote are from PP. I don't dought PP is whining like crazy. That's him MEME club! BTW PP agent is PP right now. As long as PP doesn't speak for himself or lets McGee keep talking he represent what PP wants him to say.

Bills' Price bypassed for trip to Hawaii

Being omitted from the AFC's roster upsets the speedy receiver

By Sal Maiorana
Democrat and Chronicle

(December 20, 2002) — ORCHARD PARK — Peerless Price had a feeling this was going to happen, but that didn’t lessen the sting of being left off the AFC’s Pro Bowl squad.

Even though he is enjoying a career year with 84 receptions for 1,156 yards and 9 touchdowns, Price was beaten out for the four receiver spots available by teammate Eric Moulds, Indianapolis’ Marvin Harrison, Hines Ward of Pittsburgh and Jerry Rice of Oakland.

“I know how it is, if my numbers are comparable to guys that have been there, they’re going to go, that’s just the way it is,” Price said Thursday.

“There’s some politics that go into everything. Even if you have a career year, it’s not a given if someone else is putting up similar numbers and they’ve been there.

“A lot of guys vote for their boys, regardless of what type of year you have. That’s just the way it is, guys will vote for familiar names.”

Price was named an alternate and he may go to Hawaii if one of the selected players doesn’t play. But he said his exclusion still hurts, and it has made him think hard about his future.

Price will be an unrestricted free agent at the end of the year, and while he’s in a nice situation in Buffalo playing with a star quarterback like Drew Bledsoe, he also realizes be may never become the primary receiver and garner Pro Bowl attention playing alongside Moulds.

“I feel if I came back here and did the same thing next year I’d get in,” he said. “But I feel like, yeah, if I’m somewhere else getting the majority of the throws then my numbers will be that much better so it’s like a Catch-22.

“(This) definitely makes me think about (leaving). It’s a thought, of course. It’s me being a competitor and the type of player I am. It’s a thought because I know there’s more opportunities out there for me.”

Naturally, Bledsoe thought Price deserved a spot on the team.

“Peerless has won some games for us, obviously he’s pretty important to us,” Bledsoe said. “He’s a large part of the reason why I’m going to the Pro Bowl and Eric and Ruben (Brown) are going.

“We’re disappointed that Peerless didn’t get voted in. Hopefully somebody will step back and he’ll get to come over with us.”

E-mail address: smaioran@DemocratandChronicle.com

Romes
02-21-2003, 01:56 AM
Since you posted the same thing twice, I will too.

Aha!! I found it. Buffalo News February 11, 2003

Take this KGun :D

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20030211/1019290.asp

This is Price talking about the tag

"I don't see it as a negative," Price said. "The only way it's negative is if they do it to be spiteful, and I don't think that would be the case. I think it would show that they really want me back."

Another good quote that I believe to defend PP's character

"I wouldn't want to go out on the open market, but as it gets closer and closer it's becoming more of a reality," Price said. "It's more a feeling of uncertainty than excitement because you don't know what's going to happen."

And here it is the trump card. The quote I was looking for to negate the article you brought up.

"Being the main guy is not a priority," he said. "When the Pro Bowl team came out and I wasn't on it, yeah, I was upset. No doubt about it. But I got over it quick. I just think everything will work itself out. I know if come back and do the same things and stay consistent, I'll be in the Pro Bowl."

Doesn't seem like a greedy or whiney player to me. Very realistic and honest instead. Any arguements?

Tatonka
02-21-2003, 08:26 PM
good quotes