PDA

View Full Version : Colllege ball starts soon!

shelby
08-07-2006, 07:30 AM
Who's your team?

Living in Florida, you have to choose between the Seminoles, Gators, and Hurricanes.

But my real favorite (an underdog, as usual) is UConn.http://espn-att.starwave.com/i/teamlogos/ncaa/sml/trans/41.gif

The_Philster
08-07-2006, 07:41 AM
We are!!
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/sp/v/ncaaf/teams/1/80x60/ppb.gif (http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/teams/ppb)

ICE74129
08-07-2006, 08:01 AM
I still say OU finishes top 5 with a BCS game as big 12 champ. Texass is done period.

The players are excited to have Thompson back and plan on nothing changing. The offense was set up to use more rollouts which favors thompson as much as it did bomar.

Night Train
08-07-2006, 08:19 AM
Who's your team?

Living in Florida, you have to choose between the Seminoles, Gators, and Hurricanes.

But my real favorite (an underdog, as usual) is UConn.http://espn-att.starwave.com/i/teamlogos/ncaa/sml/trans/41.gif

That's cool you like UConn. They are building a nice program there, since moving up to Div.1.

My favorite team is the pre-season #1. :D

shelby
08-07-2006, 08:26 AM
That's cool you like UConn. They are building a nice program there, since moving up to Div.1.

My favorite team is the pre-season #1. :D
Buckeyes?

OpIv37
08-07-2006, 09:04 AM
GO IRISH!!!

OpIv37
08-07-2006, 09:06 AM
Who's your team?

bunch of thugs who run professional sports programs disguised as college sports and other than playing each other, beat up on no-name teams all season. If you can put up more than 56 points on a team, they have no business being on your schedule.

clumping platelets
08-07-2006, 09:15 AM
UB Bulls :ill:

jamze132
08-07-2006, 09:30 AM
Nothing greater than a Gator!

I moved to Florida after leaving Buffalo. I thought I was going to retire at the age of 10. Boy, was I wrong!

superbills
08-07-2006, 10:04 AM
The U - Ever since Kelly played there.

pintonick96
08-07-2006, 11:20 AM
We are!!
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/sp/v/ncaaf/teams/1/80x60/ppb.gif (http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/teams/ppb)

God damn right. Penn St is my favorite team forever,dude.

Although I will be rooting for the Gators. I met a few of them when I visited my buddy in Gainesville. A lot of them are very cool. I even met some of the stars that are gonna be in the show next year, too.

RockStar36
08-07-2006, 11:34 AM
I am looking forward to the ass kicking Florida St. has in store for them on Labor Day.

ryjam282
08-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Tha U baby....Kyle Wright should be a lot better this year and the D will be solid once again.

On a side note, just a rumor I heard but if the Canes have a bad season (an at the U a bad season is 2 losses) then Coker will be out and they will be bringing back.......BUTCH, the best recruiter in America. That is why he didn't take any NFL jobs this past offseason cause he will be returning to the school he helped rebuild in less then 3 years flat....

hammerbillsfan
08-07-2006, 12:30 PM
Michigan!

Earthquake Enyart
08-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Purdue. :ill:

shelby
08-07-2006, 12:32 PM
You and Terry will get along great, hbf. i've got a Michigan jersey!:bandwagon:

EricStratton
08-07-2006, 12:46 PM
I've got Orange blood running in my veins (alongside whatever color blue the Bills are using).

I'm looking at last seasons 1-10 mark as a springboard to greater things.

Earthquake Enyart
08-07-2006, 12:59 PM
You and Terry will get along great, hbf. i've got a Michigan jersey!:bandwagon:
Terry the Cable Guy?

mjt1586
08-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Michigan is mine! Mississippi St. comes in at second.

FlyingDutchman
08-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Syracuse! :couch:

SquishDaFish
08-07-2006, 02:25 PM
ND BABY! I cant wait till the season Starts!

DraftBoy
08-07-2006, 02:36 PM
There is no question;

Notre Dame Fighting Irish!

WE ARE BACK!

LtFinFan66
08-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Go Buckeyes!!!!

DraftBoy
08-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Go Buckeyes!!!!

You got lucky last year, returning only two starters on defense will be tough.

Don't Panic
08-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Arizona... Stoops has finally put the pieces together. Watch out for a surprise run towards the top of the PAC 10.

ICE74129
08-07-2006, 03:43 PM
There is no question;

Notre Dame Fighting Irish!

WE ARE BACK!

I think the top 3 ( in no certain order) are Ohio St, Notre Dame and OU. I also think that will be the 3 that finish in the top 3 at the end of the season as well.

Personally? I think its ND vs OSU for the BCS/AP and OU winning their BCS Bowl game.

more cowbell
08-07-2006, 04:19 PM
did anyone notice that west virginia won thw sugar bowl last year and has 99.9 percent of their starters back?

my signature says it all

SquishDaFish
08-07-2006, 04:21 PM
The only thing in your sig that makes sense to me is Holcomb sucks. I dont know what your talking about LOL

ND is going to be the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!

LtFinFan66
08-07-2006, 04:25 PM
99 percent:link:

LtFinFan66
08-07-2006, 04:34 PM
did anyone notice that west virginia won thw sugar bowl last year and has 99.9 percent of their starters back?

my signature says it all:scratch: Unless they play 7 0n 7, that is far from 99.9%

<TABLE id=inlinetable cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width=420 border=0><TBODY><TR><TH style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"><CENTER>West Virginia Mountaineers</CENTER></TH><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD width=416>http://espn.go.com/i/teamlogos/ncaa/med/trans/277.gif (http://college.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=277) <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=200 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle bgColor=#000000>2006 Schedule </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD width=184 bgColor=#ffffff><CENTER>9/2 Marshall
9/9 Eastern Washington
9/14 Maryland
9/23 at East Carolina
10/7 at Mississippi State
10/14 Syracuse
10/20 at Connecticut
11/2 at Louisville
11/11 Cincinnati
11/16 at Pittsburgh
11/25 South Florida
12/2 Rutgers
</CENTER>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
2005 overall record:
11-1
Conference record:
7-0

Returning starters
Offense: 9, Defense: 5, Kicker/punter: 1

2005 statistical leaders (* returners)
Rushing: Steve Slaton* (1,128 yds)
Passing: Pat White* (828 yds)
Receiving: Brandon Myles* (536 yds)
Tackles: Mike Lorello (82)
Sacks: Keilen Dykes* (5)
Interceptions: Dee McCann (4)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2428578

Richard Gozinya
08-07-2006, 04:38 PM
bunch of thugs who run professional sports programs disguised as college sports and other than playing each other, beat up on no-name teams all season. If you can put up more than 56 points on a team, they have no business being on your schedule.

Is that supposed to pass as the excuse for Notre Shame ducking Miami for the last 20 years?

What a joke.

ICE74129
08-07-2006, 05:24 PM
Is that supposed to pass as the excuse for Notre Shame ducking Miami for the last 20 years?

What a joke.

On a side note the canes come to norman next year :dance:

Richard Gozinya
08-07-2006, 05:27 PM
On a side note the canes come to norman next year :dance:

Hopefully with a new head coach. I'm looking forward to it either way.

I will say that the collective photoshop ability of OU fans is without peer.

SquishDaFish
08-07-2006, 05:43 PM
WOW LtFin I guess Cowbell doesnt know what hes talking about when it comes to his fav college team LMAO

DraftBoy
08-07-2006, 05:47 PM
I think the top 3 ( in no certain order) are Ohio St, Notre Dame and OU. I also think that will be the 3 that finish in the top 3 at the end of the season as well.

Personally? I think its ND vs OSU for the BCS/AP and OU winning their BCS Bowl game.

Sorry I see OU as a top 15 team, but the division whether you admit it or not, is tough, Texas may be on a down year, but Tx Tech is no walk, Ok St always is up for the game. Not to mention Oregon, and Washington who could surprise. Only real easy game on your schedule is Mid Ten. I dont see you in the top 5 by seasons end especialy after losing Bomar. I saw Thompson play last year and he was horrid (11-26 0TD, 1INT). Id normally say maybe a year later hed be improved but he's been learning WR all offseason, so I dont know thats the case. I dont see ND or OSU up there either. Notre Dame is going to have to pray McKnight emerges, and also that our DB's dont get exposed too badly. OSU has to replace their whole D except for DT, and Ginn has to step up and show he can actually be the full time man at wideout. Im not convinced yet about any of these teams.

Richard Gozinya
08-07-2006, 05:47 PM
btw, winning the Big East now that Miami, Vagina Tech and BC are gone is not impressive.

It's kind of like having the biggest schwang in Japan.

im4bflo
08-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Not ever going to a college, I've just kept my eye on the Colorado BUFFALOES, for the only reason that they are called the BUFFALOES!
I'm also going to root for the new UB BUFFALO BULLS!

PromoTheRobot
08-07-2006, 06:41 PM
We all know who we are psyched for...GO UB BULLS!!! ACTUALLY WIN A GAME THIS YEAR!!! Seriously, I am looking forward to the Turner Gill era. I think he may actually fix that program eventually. I predict 3 wins this year, which for UB would be like winning a national championship. I plan to drive into town for the home opener vs. Temple on Aug.31.

PTR

BillyT92679
08-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Syracuse, unfortunately.

hammerbillsfan
08-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Lt you :curse:er!

BTW check your rep. :snicker:

LtFinFan66
08-07-2006, 06:47 PM
:drool:

OpIv37
08-07-2006, 08:20 PM

What a joke.

you got it backwards, bro. Miami doesn't play ND and they use their "conference schedule" as a cop out. Gotta gear up for those games against Florida A&M and Clemson!

And even if ND did duck Miami, they play Michigan, Michigan State, USC etc- it's not like they play a bunch of pushover teams to pad their stats. They'd have to move to Florida if they wanted to do that.

ICE74129
08-07-2006, 08:35 PM
Hopefully with a new head coach. I'm looking forward to it either way.

I will say that the collective photoshop ability of OU fans is without peer.

LMAO you know it! It took 30 min after his release got leaked and the nice mockups of bomar were hitting my inbox LOL!

ICE74129
08-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Sorry I see OU as a top 15 team, but the division whether you admit it or not, is tough, Texas may be on a down year, but Tx Tech is no walk, Ok St always is up for the game. Not to mention Oregon, and Washington who could surprise. Only real easy game on your schedule is Mid Ten. I dont see you in the top 5 by seasons end especialy after losing Bomar. I saw Thompson play last year and he was horrid (11-26 0TD, 1INT). Id normally say maybe a year later hed be improved but he's been learning WR all offseason, so I dont know thats the case. I dont see ND or OSU up there either. Notre Dame is going to have to pray McKnight emerges, and also that our DB's dont get exposed too badly. OSU has to replace their whole D except for DT, and Ginn has to step up and show he can actually be the full time man at wideout. Im not convinced yet about any of these teams.

DB, they are a top 5 team, stop the hate. Chris Speilman was doing the broadcast on ESPN of our Spring game. After spending time at practice with our defense (and again this is a hard core OSU guy) he says OU's defense should be #1 this year. Hands down the best LB corp in DI Ball. Now I am sure you will find something to say about that, but he did say it. It actually shocked me...but he said it.

Peterson will rush for about 2K this year, the defense won't give up spit. Thompson has been the backup in this same system for 3 years and now in his 5th will start. If anything his time at WR has helped him know the passing game more in depth.

Texas is WEAK this year Period. there are no ifs ands or butts about it. WEAK And I expect an OU rout. (Note I said OU was going to lose big to texas last year..I'm a realist remember). They lost OL, DL, QB, Safety, Corners etc. They are done for this year.

Lastly, I hated bomar. He was over rated, threw a BAD ball, horrible mechanics and refused this offseason to listen to his new QB coach. You know...the guy that won a national championship. If you saw the reaction of the players to Thompson coming out and taking the first snap in practice, you would know....OU is going to be fine.

Richard Gozinya
08-07-2006, 08:56 PM
you got it backwards, bro. Miami doesn't play ND and they use their "conference schedule" as a cop out. Gotta gear up for those games against Florida A&M and Clemson!

And even if ND did duck Miami, they play Michigan, Michigan State, USC etc- it's not like they play a bunch of pushover teams to pad their stats. They'd have to move to Florida if they wanted to do that.

You are absolutely delusional if you think Miami's AD hasn't had an open offer for a home and home with Notre Shame.

Miami is a tiny private school that achieved the seemingly impossible by playing anyone, anywhere, anytime. Notre Shame was afraid of getting another asswhipping pinned on them, and rightfully so. You think UM wouldn't die for the money and exposure involved with a ND home and home?

Hell, it took nearly 20 years for the Gators to finally regrow the sack to schedule Miami for a home and home, and they're right up the street.

Richard Gozinya
08-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Ohio State has a home/home series coming up with Miami

That game in the Orange Bowl is going to be flat out nasty, both in the stands and on the field.

OpIv37
08-07-2006, 09:08 PM
You are absolutely delusional if you think Miami's AD hasn't had an open offer for a home and home with Notre Shame.

Miami is a tiny private school that achieved the seemingly impossible by playing anyone, anywhere, anytime. Notre Shame was afraid of getting another asswhipping pinned on them, and rightfully so. You think UM wouldn't die for the money and exposure involved with a ND home and home?

Hell, it took nearly 20 years for the Gators to finally regrow the sack to schedule Miami for a home and home, and they're right up the street.

well maybe when Miami cleans up their program and gets rid of those egotistical thugs, they may get the privelege of playing ND again.

"Tha U"- please. Miami is supposed to be an institute of higher learning but their football players can't even spell "the" properly.

LtFinFan66
08-07-2006, 09:09 PM

Ohio State has a home/home series coming up with Miami(2010-2011)

They also have USC 2008-2009
Cal:2012-2013
Virginia Tech:2014-2015
Oklahoma:2016-2017
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Richard Gozinya
08-07-2006, 09:33 PM
well maybe when Miami cleans up their program and gets rid of those egotistical thugs, they may get the privelege of playing ND again.

"Tha U"- please. Miami is supposed to be an institute of higher learning but their football players can't even spell "the" properly.

1) Spelling "privilege" properly would help your feeble attempt at maintaining the intellectual high ground. Did you go to Notre Shame?

2) Miami's program is more closely scrutinized than Lance Armstrong's urine, and has been clean since Erickson got the heave-ho. btw, Miami paid the price for their infractions through some of the harshest NCAA sanctions in history.

3) Are you including Willis, Roscoe and Kevin Everett in your imagined thug culture at UM? Vilma? DJ Williams? Antrel Rolle? Vince Wilfork? Santana and Sinorice Moss? etc. etc.

4) I have an undergrad and a law degree from Miami, and I know what is going on in Coral Gables, FL. You quite clearly do not.

OpIv37
08-07-2006, 09:45 PM
1) Spelling "privilege" properly would help your feeble attempt at maintaining the intellectual high ground. Did you go to Notre Shame?

2) Miami's program is more closely scrutinized than Lance Armstrong's urine, and has been clean since Erickson got the heave-ho. btw, Miami paid the price for their infractions through some of the harshest NCAA sanctions in history.

3) Are you including Willis, Roscoe and Kevin Everett in your imagined thug culture at UM? Vilma? DJ Williams? Antrel Rolle? Vince Wilfork? Santana and Sinorice Moss? etc. etc.

4) I have an undergrad and a law degree from Miami, and I know what is going on in Coral Gables, FL. You quite clearly do not.

1) I was not attempting any intellectual high ground, only disparaging Miami's pathetic academic record for football players, my own spelling notwithstanding. And no I didn't go to Notre Dame- if you must know, I went to undergrad in Fredonia and got my masters at George Mason.

2) You refer to Notre Dame as "Notre Shame", but openly admit that your school had the highest sanctions placed against them in school history. Here's an idea: Run a clean program WITHOUT constant scrutiny like Notre Dame has done for decades.

3) Yes to all of them. I hate it when the Bills draft Hurricane players because they have terrible attitudes. McGahee will never reach is potential because he has a "get paid" mentality.

4) I don't know or care about the ego-stroking and rules violations going on in Coral Gables, FL, so why don't you take your law degree and go sue someone on behalf of some jackass who was injured by their own personal stupidity.

more cowbell
08-07-2006, 09:51 PM
i never said winning the big east was impressive i know it isnt. people wrote off wvu last year when they finished the season 10-1. The critics said they had NO chance against Georgia in the sugar bowl (which by the way was held in ATLANTA).

returning key starters on offense.

Pat White QB (sophomore)
Steve Slaton RB (sophomore) heisman candidate
Brandon Myles WR (senior)
Darius Reynaud WR (junior)

every player on the offensive line is back. including all american Center Dan Mozes.

Defense Returning key starters

Kellen Dykes DE (Junior)
Pat Leibig DT (Junior)
Craig Wilson (Senior)

Jay Henry LB (Senior)
Bobby Hathaway LB (Junior)
Kevin McLee LB (senior)
Eric Wicks SS (senior and Def. Captain)
Antonio Lewis CB (junior)

as you can see every skill position is back from last year when the team went 10-1. With the EASY schedule they have, if they go undefeated they will be playing for the national championship and have just as good of a shot at pulling off an upset like they did last yeat. just wait and see.

by the way it appears as if i do know about "my college team" so whoever made that remark is probally a closet patriots fan.

go bills

Richard Gozinya
08-07-2006, 10:04 PM
I don't know or care about the ego-stroking and rules violations going on in Coral Gables, FL

Thank you for proving my point. You don't know squat about the University of Miami, nor do you know a whole hell of a lot about Willis McGahee.

I also chuckle at your presumption at my area of practice. 0 for 3 in that post alone.

You're having a tough night.

btw, put some feeling into this next "groan."

OpIv37
08-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Thank you for proving my point. You don't know squat about the University of Miami, nor do you know a whole hell of a lot about Willis McGahee.

I also chuckle at your presumption at my area of practice. 0 for 3 in that post alone.

You're having a tough night.

btw, put some feeling into this next "groan."

I know Willis gave up last season. I know Willis picked the biggest money-grubbing dirtbag agent in NFL history. I know Willis still feels more loyalty to "Tha U" than he does to the team whose jersey he wears- the team that took a huge gamble by drafting him in the first round after that knee injury. I know Wills' loyalty to "Tha U" is bad for the Bills because he spent his off-season working out down there instead of learning the new offense.

I know the University of Miami has a history of NCAA sanctions. You just told me.

As far as your area of practice, I only presumed it was ambulance chasing because I figured people capable of the more intellectual/important forms of law are too smart to be Miami fans. Apparently I was wrong about the amount of intelligence it takes to be in the more legitimate legal profession- the tough night continues.

Richard Gozinya
08-07-2006, 10:35 PM
I know Willis gave up last season.

What do you base this theory on?

I know Willis picked the biggest money-grubbing dirtbag agent in NFL history.

I'm certainly no fan of Rosenpenis, but as far as the contract renegotiation thing, Willis has taken more than his fair share of crap, being that it hasn't happened.

I know Willis still feels more loyalty to "Tha U" than he does to the team whose jersey he wears- the team that took a huge gamble by drafting him in the first round after that knee injury.

Sure you do. Because that's your opinion, and it's therefore fact. btw, Oakland would have taken him if Buffalo didn't.

All NFL draft picks are huge gambles. Ask Mike Williams.

I know Wills' loyalty to "Tha U" is bad for the Bills because he spent his off-season working out down there instead of learning the new offense.

Yep. Because by all accounts he's in impeccable physical condition, and is among the most impressive players in camp thus far.

I know the University of Miami has a history of NCAA sanctions. You just told me.

I've told you a lot of things. Miami was hammered with sanctions in '94-'97, and has run as clean a program as there is in the country since then. Including your beloved non-alma mater.

As far as your area of practice, I only presumed it was ambulance chasing because I figured people capable of the more intellectual/important forms of law are too smart to be Miami fans.

You'd be well served to stop attempting to "figure." It's not your strong suit.

Apparently I was wrong on that too- the tough night continues.

Apparently so.

OpIv37
08-07-2006, 10:41 PM
What do you base this theory on?

did you watch the games at the end of last season? See his numbers? it's not a theory.

I'm certainly no fan of Rosenpenis, but as far as the contract renegotiation thing, Willis has taken more than his fair share of crap, being that it hasn't happened.

at some point, Rosenass will stick it to the Bills. There's no doubt in my mind.

Sure you do. Because that's your opinion, and it's therefore fact. btw, Oakland would have taken him if Buffalo didn't.

All NFL draft picks are huge gambles. Ask Mike Williams.

but some are bigger gambles than others. Willis was the biggest one in recent memory. I don't know why you consider it an "opinion" that a guy taken 3 months after a potential career-ending injury is a gamble. That seems like fact to me.

Yep. Because by all accounts he's in impeccable physical condition, and is among the most impressive players in camp thus far.

That doesn't know the offense as well as he should. And your opinon on McGahee's camp performance doesn't make it fact.

I've told you a lot of things. Miami was hammered with sanctions in '94-'97, and has run as clean a program as there is in the country since then. Including your beloved non-alma mater.

Of course, ND did it without sanctions or NCAA supervision. But apparently integrity is irrelevant to you.

Tatonka
08-07-2006, 10:43 PM
dont sleep on virginia tech.. they are ranked 16, but will be flying up the rankings as soon as people get a look at our new qb..

mark it down.

LtFinFan66
08-08-2006, 11:50 AM
i never said winning the big east was impressive i know it isnt. people wrote off wvu last year when they finished the season 10-1. The critics said they had NO chance against Georgia in the sugar bowl (which by the way was held in ATLANTA).

returning key starters on offense.

Pat White QB (sophomore)
Steve Slaton RB (sophomore) heisman candidate
Brandon Myles WR (senior)
Darius Reynaud WR (junior)

every player on the offensive line is back. including all american Center Dan Mozes.

Defense Returning key starters

Kellen Dykes DE (Junior)
Pat Leibig DT (Junior)
Craig Wilson (Senior)

Jay Henry LB (Senior)
Bobby Hathaway LB (Junior)
Kevin McLee LB (senior)
Eric Wicks SS (senior and Def. Captain)
Antonio Lewis CB (junior)

as you can see every skill position is back from last year when the team went 10-1. With the EASY schedule they have, if they go undefeated they will be playing for the national championship and have just as good of a shot at pulling off an upset like they did last yeat. just wait and see.

by the way it appears as if i do know about "my college team" so whoever made that remark is probally a closet patriots fan.

go billsI'm not the one who said it but I did post the link showing 14 of 22 starters retuning. Simply saying that your 99.9% was incorrect by far. Nothing more/ nothing less

Richard Gozinya
08-08-2006, 02:40 PM
http://www.nd.edu/~observer/01192000/News/0.html (http://www.nd.edu/%7Eobserver/01192000/News/0.html)

Of course, ND did it without sanctions or NCAA supervision. But apparently integrity is irrelevant to you.

In the off chance reality is relevant to you, take a gander at the article in my link.

If you're wondering, yes. You look just as stupid as you feel right now.

OpIv37
08-08-2006, 02:44 PM
http://www.nd.edu/~observer/01192000/News/0.html (http://www.nd.edu/%7Eobserver/01192000/News/0.html)

In the off chance reality is relevant to you, take a gander at the article in my link.

If you're wondering, yes. You look just as stupid as you feel right now.

I never said ND is perfect.

Those two infractions were the first sanctions EVER issued against ND and they pale in comparison to what Miami's done over the years. And the Dunbar charges are trumped up anyway- it wouldn't have even been a violation of NCAA rules except that she paid $25 to join an ND booster club, which she wasn't even active in when she provided the gifts.

LtFinFan66
08-08-2006, 02:57 PM
this is a happy thread not a ***** thread guys. :offtopic:

The_Philster
08-08-2006, 03:15 PM
this is a happy thread not a ***** thread guys. :offtopic: The only way to keep a thread from becoming a ***** thread is to lock Op out of it

DraftBoy
08-08-2006, 03:21 PM
The only way to keep a thread from becoming a ***** thread is to lock Op out of it

Post in bad taste...

I dont see anything unhappy about this thread. A good dicsussion about two historic programs in a continual dirty sport are great talks. If you didnt want the debate that was going to come from this thread, you shouldnt of opened it or started it. This was going to happen, and its a great thing to watch and read along with.

The_Philster
08-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Post in bad taste.... are smilies blocked in your settings? It was a joke :shakeno:

DraftBoy
08-08-2006, 03:25 PM
are smilies blocked in your settings? It was a joke :shakeno:

You got no smilies in that post my friend, go and recheck it. As you can see by the quote no smilies are not blocked.

The_Philster
08-08-2006, 03:27 PM
You got no smilies in that post my friend, go and recheck it. As you can see by the quote no smilies are not blocked.
Get your eyes checked...plain as day...right up at the top of the post...just not in the body of the post

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/icons/icon12.gif Re: Colllege ball starts soon!

DraftBoy
08-08-2006, 03:45 PM
Get your eyes checked...plain as day...right up at the top of the post...just not in the body of the post

Oh for christ sakes, why dont you just hide it next time. Who checks the title of each post, either way though, I am wrong and I retract the previous statement.

R. Rich
08-08-2006, 04:14 PM
I'm a fan of Notre Dame

The_Philster
08-08-2006, 04:16 PM
I'm a fan of Notre Dame
since when? :huh:

BlackMetalNinja
08-08-2006, 08:03 PM
http://www.sportslogos.net/images/College/NCAAi-m/Miami_2534.gif

billsburgh
08-08-2006, 08:45 PM
We are!!
Penn State!!
fight on state, fight on state, roar lions roar.

LtFinFan66
08-08-2006, 08:47 PM
:puke:

billsburgh
08-08-2006, 08:53 PM
:puke:
is that what you did last year when PSU beat OSU?

The_Philster
08-08-2006, 08:59 PM
is that what you did last year when PSU beat OSU?
:hi5: :snicker2: