PDA

View Full Version : Vic Carucci on Channel 7 News interesting coments about JP and Whitner....

bigbub2352
08-07-2006, 10:27 AM
Vic was on with Jeff Russo on Chanel 7 Sports Extra and was live from Canton HOF cermony

Jeff didnt waste anytime saying that Vic hasnt been in the biggest fan of JP and said that he was surprised by what Vic had to say about JP, JP said yes that he has been seeing alot in JP the last couple of days and practices saying that he looks alot better and more comfortable then he did last year, he also is taking on a more leadership role
He said he talked to Sam Whyche who was also in Canton and Sam said the he still believes that JP has all the intangibles to be a great QB in the league, that he was put into a very tuff siutation last year and was not given a fair assessment by the team
He then went on to say that Whitner will be the starter as long as he picks up the DEF quickly, he thinks Whitner will be a special player for the Bills
Jeff then made a comment about his article on NFL.com about Crowell, and Vic said he thinks this kid will be a premeire LB in the league and is poised to have an outstanding season, he loves his instincts, his hitting, and his speed

Other than that he had some stuff to say about Reggie White and Warren Moon and John Madden, I will be attending tomorrows night practice and will right about it tomorrow until then...

patmoran2006
08-07-2006, 10:53 AM
I watched the interview too.

What I thought was MOST interesting is that he thinks Angelo Crowell will have a bigger impact than ANY player on the Buffalo Bills this year.

And your interpretation of Losman from Carucci is biased. Your right about what Sam W said about JP, but he also said he "doesnt know" if he'll be able to go out there and do it. Pretty much they agree it's a Mental issue when it comes to JP.

As far as Whitner, he doesnt think he'll start the first 3-4 games, not that would shock anyone.

ICE74129
08-07-2006, 10:56 AM
Vic was on with Jeff Russo on Chanel 7 Sports Extra and was live from Canton HOF cermony

Jeff didnt waste anytime saying that Vic hasnt been in the biggest fan of JP and said that he was surprised by what Vic had to say about JP, JP said yes that he has been seeing alot in JP the last couple of days and practices saying that he looks alot better and more comfortable then he did last year, he also is taking on a more leadership role
He said he talked to Sam Whyche who was also in Canton and Sam said the he still believes that JP has all the intangibles to be a great QB in the league, that he was put into a very tuff siutation last year and was not given a fair assessment by the team
He then went on to say that Whitner will be the starter as long as he picks up the DEF quickly, he thinks Whitner will be a special player for the Bills
Jeff then made a comment about his article on NFL.com about Crowell, and Vic said he thinks this kid will be a premeire LB in the league and is poised to have an outstanding season, he loves his instincts, his hitting, and his speed

Other than that he had some stuff to say about Reggie White and Warren Moon and John Madden, I will be attending tomorrows night practice and will right about it tomorrow until then...

Geez, come on man...what does Wyche know about QB's? (yep dripping with sarcasm :-)

bigbub2352
08-07-2006, 11:31 AM
wasnt biased watched it last night and forgot to add that, my bad but still he has done a complete 180 when it comes to JP, very interesting so hopefully JP is at least making strides at TC

ZacGriffi~82
08-07-2006, 11:46 AM
Crowell = Lance Briggs

(and not just because they have the same number :P)

bigbub2352
08-07-2006, 01:58 PM
i agree

ParanoidAndroid
08-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Vic's comments about the Bills become more positive as the season nears. I think we're seeing the Bills fan in him.

patmoran2006
08-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Vic's comments about the Bills become more positive as the season nears. I think we're seeing the Bills fan in him.
True and if JP ****s the bed in his first two road games as he likely will, Carruci will pound the **** out of him nationally in his column

Mitchy moo
08-07-2006, 04:47 PM
True and if JP ****s the bed in his first two road games as he likely will, Carruci will pound the **** out of him nationally in his column

What happens if he wins them?

shelby
08-07-2006, 04:49 PM
Skooby, how dare you be positive?!!??!?!?!?

theanswer74
08-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Geez, come on man...what does Wyche know about QB's? (yep dripping with sarcasm :-)

Thats why Wyche said he was uncertain about JP. He did say he has all the tools though. I dont know what the guy who posted heard.

Mitchy moo
08-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Skooby, how dare you be positive?!!??!?!?!?

I feel shame.