PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if, I should post this here but, I'm a newbie so, I dont know LOL

HkyHottie
02-20-2003, 09:43 PM
Did anyone here attend the Sabres Carnival? If, so do you have any pictures from it?

Sabre Ally
02-20-2003, 10:33 PM
There was a thread about this awhile back. No one posted any pictures though.

northernbillfan
02-21-2003, 09:32 AM
Welcome tothe Zone Hockey Hottie. Always nice to see another Crazy Canuck in here.

HkyHottie
02-21-2003, 09:52 AM
Thanks, northernbillfan!!!

HAHAH love the picture!

clumping platelets
02-21-2003, 10:00 AM
:welcome: Hottie ;)

Post the pics in the Red Room forum :)

BironsGirl43
02-21-2003, 12:47 PM
Welcome again noob!!

I went to the Carnival.. it was awesome.. we have a thread on it.. go back a few pages to read all about it..

And I took lots of pics and am hoping to get them scanned one day.. so I could share some pics :)

Rude American
02-21-2003, 02:10 PM
I work in a travelling carnival. Does that count?

Brian H
02-21-2003, 02:12 PM
WHo is this guy Rude who??

Brian H
02-21-2003, 02:12 PM
Welcome Hockey Hottie :)

HkyHottie
02-21-2003, 02:19 PM
Thanks, Brian H.

Wow you guys are so nice and welcoming.

Valerie
02-21-2003, 02:39 PM
I see you figured out how to make your own doll, HkyHottie. :) Glad to see you got it to work!:up:

Earthquake Enyart
02-21-2003, 03:00 PM
Timmy Connolley hit on you, hottie?

He dissed BironsGirl.

Brian H
02-21-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
I see you figured out how to make your own doll, HkyHottie. :) Glad to see you got it to work!:up:

Thinks Jaded should give her a welcome kiss....

ticatfan
02-21-2003, 03:29 PM
Welcome hottie,nice to see another canuck.

Valerie
02-21-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Brian H Thinks Jaded should give her a welcome kiss....
I don't kiss girls, Brian. I'd be glad to give her a hug, but, we don't have a hug smilie. How about a :hi5: :)

HkyHottie
02-21-2003, 04:56 PM
hahaha I kiss girls (lol) only after a few cocktails.

Dozerdog
02-21-2003, 04:59 PM
OK- I'm buying the first 7-8 rounds!

Who's with me? :D

Brian H
02-21-2003, 05:36 PM

I don't kiss girls, Brian. I'd be glad to give her a hug, but, we don't have a hug smilie. How about a :hi5: :)

That's so softcore.......

Ð
02-21-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Rude American
I work in a travelling carnival. Does that count?

What Rood is really trying to say is he ran away with the circus when he was 14. Why else would he move to Michigan ?

HkyHottie
02-21-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
OK- I'm buying the first 7-8 rounds!

Who's with me? :D

Hell after 7-8 rounds I'll do just about anything to a girl. :nana:

Valerie
02-21-2003, 06:14 PM
OMG! Okay, I'm not in on this one. Sorry, HkyHottie, but I only go for guys. After 7-8 rounds the guys better watch out for me.:wine: :forward:

don137
02-21-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by HkyHottie
hahaha I kiss girls (lol) only after a few cocktails.

:clap:
:pant:
:10:

HkyHottie
02-21-2003, 06:16 PM
Well Jaded don't get me wrong I LOVE men and to be totally honest after 7-8 rounds anyone around me (man or women) better WATCH it LOL. I'm just open with my sexuality hehehe (Us Canadian girls were just not shy).

Valerie
02-21-2003, 06:26 PM
Hey, I'm not saying anything. My best freind in New York sounds just like you. She's crazy and extremely comfortable with her sexuality. She was in Mexico a few years back, on a bus and a few guys dared her to kiss her girl friend, so they totally tongues each other down! Hey, whatever works for you, it's fine with me. As long as you two stay away from me after you've had too much to drink. lol I think I'll stick to guys only.

don137
02-21-2003, 06:46 PM
I'm just open with my sexuality hehehe (Us Canadian girls were just not shy).

No wonder Flutie liked playing in Canada so much :D

The_Philster
02-21-2003, 07:01 PM
OMG! Okay, I'm not in on this one. Sorry, HkyHottie, but I only go for guys. After 7-8 rounds the guys better watch out for me.:wine: :forward:

I'll keep that in mind. ;)

Sabre Ally
02-21-2003, 07:42 PM

Ok, where did y'all make those? I want to try it!

Valerie
02-21-2003, 07:54 PM
Here's the link, Ally. I'll post the instructions on how to save the doll in a minute. This will get you working on your doll. :) Have fun! :)

http://www.jazzopolis.com/~paka/billsdollmaker.html

Valerie
02-21-2003, 07:57 PM
Here are the instructions on how to save the doll. If I can do it, you should have no problem! lol Once you make and save your doll, you'll have to shrink it so it can be used as an avatar. You can thank Paka for this site. She was the one who made the cut-outs.

1) Save one of the pieces on the dollmaker (doesn't matter which one) by right-clicking on it and selecting "Save Picture As...". You will open this piece in Paint and save your doll over it in order to avoid distortion by saving your doll anew or saving it as a different file type. Also, I already have a transparent background color set up on all the pieces.

2) Create your doll, then hit the "Prnt Scrn" button (next to F12 and above Insert).

3) Open up Microsoft Paint... to find it, go to "Start" then "Programs" then "Accessories."

4) Open up that first piece you saved by going to "File" then "Open."

5) Now go to "Edit" and select "Paste." You will paste the whole screenshot you took of the dollmaker in the Paint program.

6) Select your doll using the "Select" tool in the toolbar on the left side of the screen. Then go to "Edit" then hit "Copy."

7) Shrink the drawing area to get rid of all the other stuff by going down to the very bottom right corner of the drawing area... try to get a little two-pointed arrow to show, then click and drag it towards the top left, shrinking it as much as possible.

8) Go to "Edit" then select "Paste" to paste your doll.

9) Select the hot pink color on the color palette (second from the right on the bottom row) and use the "Fill With Color" (paint bottle tool in the toolbar on the left) to fill in the background behind the doll-- this will make it transparent.

10) Save the doll.

It will now be all set to upload or attach! It should attach like other pic files; looks like the attachment size here is pretty big so it should be fine for attaching a doll.

Sabre Ally
02-21-2003, 08:36 PM
None of them look like me. :sadwalk:

Valerie
02-21-2003, 09:38 PM
PM Paka and see if she can add a few more head shots. She added the #7 jersey for me. :)

Sabre Ally
02-21-2003, 09:43 PM
Yeah, good idea.

HkyHottie
02-22-2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Timmy Connolley hit on you, hottie?

He dissed BironsGirl.

hmmm not yet but, Rhett did awhile back. At a bar here in Montreal. As did Taylor Pyatt but, I think it's because he was a tad ****-faced. Timmy not my type.

How did he diss BironsGirl?

Sabre Ally
02-22-2003, 12:34 PM
I guess I'm going to the wrong places. I've never even met a hockey player. :(

Earthquake Enyart
02-22-2003, 12:39 PM

hmmm not yet but, Rhett did awhile back. At a bar here in Montreal. As did Taylor Pyatt but, I think it's because he was a tad ****-faced. Timmy not my type.

How did he diss BironsGirl?

From what I hear, if I put a skirt on Rhett would hit on me.

Brian H
02-22-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

From what I hear, if I put a skirt on Rhett would hit on me.

With a few beers who wouldnt hit on you EE?

BironsGirl43
02-22-2003, 01:47 PM
OMG Quake.. lol..

Tim Connolly DID NOT diss me.. lol.....

He's too shy of a guy to do anything like that.. I like Tim.. he's a nice guy.. Quake's just trying to give him a bad rap.. *sigh* lol...

And yeah Rhett Warrener.. lmao!!!!! We all know what he's like..

So HH.. when you met them.. what were they like? Did you find them to be nice guys? Everyone of them that I've met.. I've liked.. no aholes or anything..

Jaded: I'm SO with you on the whole thing about sexuality.. for me.. It's ALL about the boys.. and that's it..

HH don't generalize and say "Canadians girls.." etc.. because I am one and nothing like that.. not that I have a problem with people who are.. I know people like that.. I'll just stick to guys thank you very much....

Dozerdog
02-22-2003, 02:23 PM
TIMMMAYY!!!!

The_Philster
02-22-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Brian H

With a few beers who wouldnt hit on you EE?

:eek: Watch out, EE :D

BironsGirl43
02-22-2003, 02:54 PM
Dozer, that's cute!! lol.. :)

LOL@ Bri H..

Quake.. Rarrrrrr!! ;)

Sabre Ally
02-22-2003, 03:14 PM
Brian H, whatever you have in your sig, it's not working and is quite annoying, because it pops this message up on my screen whenever I open a thread you've posted in.

MissBuffalo
02-22-2003, 03:19 PM
:rofl: This thread is great!!!!!! Hockey talk suddenly turned into a discussion about sexuality and doll making. :D

Brian H
02-22-2003, 03:22 PM
I know trying to fix now sorry.......

Sabre Ally
02-22-2003, 03:24 PM
Kewl :)

HkyHottie
02-22-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by BironsGirl43
OMG Quake.. lol..

Tim Connolly DID NOT diss me.. lol.....

He's too shy of a guy to do anything like that.. I like Tim.. he's a nice guy.. Quake's just trying to give him a bad rap.. *sigh* lol...

And yeah Rhett Warrener.. lmao!!!!! We all know what he's like..

So HH.. when you met them.. what were they like? Did you find them to be nice guys? Everyone of them that I've met.. I've liked.. no aholes or anything..

Jaded: I'm SO with you on the whole thing about sexuality.. for me.. It's ALL about the boys.. and that's it..

HH don't generalize and say "Canadians girls.." etc.. because I am one and nothing like that.. not that I have a problem with people who are.. I know people like that.. I'll just stick to guys thank you very much....

Actually the ones I met that night were quite the sweeties. Quite the drinkers but, hey no biggie.

Not like some of the other guys I've met lol.

Well I love men don't get me wrong....But, I have experimented on occasions. What I believe I said was "Us Canadian Girls were just not shy" you took it how you wanted to take it. I didn't say "us Canadian girls were all bi-sexual".

BironsGirl43
02-22-2003, 03:51 PM
Agree MissB!! :) LOL...

When you say "some of the guys" do you mean like other players from different teams? What other NHLers have you met.. who did you like.. dislike?

Ahhh I see.. ok.. well some can be shy and I'm not a shy person (extroverted) but with regards to things like that and "experimenting" as you say.. I guess I could be considered shy.. lol.. only in those regards.. if you know what I mean..

Oh and check your PM's HH..

Valerie
02-22-2003, 07:10 PM
I'm like you, BironsGril, I'm not much of an experimenter. With a guy I love, yeah, but I'm not into any things with girls at all. Not that I have a problem with it, it's just not my style. I like guys and that's it. I was watching some dumb show on TV last night and these two girls were trying to get this guy so they were doing a three-way kiss with him. They first started out by kissing each other and then the guy joined in. Sorry, but I wouldn't do that.

Ally, we saw a hockey player look-a-like in Brennan's in December, remember? The guy who looked like Wayne Gretzy in the cheesy, shiny shirt. lol

Buffarama
02-22-2003, 07:36 PM
How did I miss this thread, this is getting good!

MissBuffalo
02-22-2003, 09:09 PM
I was watching some dumb show on TV last night and these two girls were trying to get this guy so they were doing a three-way kiss with him. They first started out by kissing each other and then the guy joined in.

The media likes to portray bisexuals as these sex crazed, threesome loving, can't make up their mind individuals who possibly couldn't have a loving, long term monogomous relationship.

Valerie
02-22-2003, 09:19 PM
I don't know how much the media had to do with it, Miss B. It was on one of those trashy, late night dating shows. I think it was Elimidate.

MissBuffalo
02-22-2003, 09:34 PM
Oh, Elimidate....they were doing it for attention then. In my eyes they aren't truly bisexual if they're not willing to have a committed relationship with a member of the same sex.

clumping platelets
02-23-2003, 11:31 AM
This thread is wunderbar!!

Hey EE: You are a caser, bud! :gag:

:cp: