PDA

View Full Version : For Madden '07 fans out there...

raphael120
08-07-2006, 01:37 PM
what do you think the stats of JP, Holcomb, Nall, and TKO are going to be in that game? i think theyre going to be a pretty crappy team to play with...oi...gonna be the laughing stock of my friends when i play against the steelers all the damn time!

Stewie
08-07-2006, 01:42 PM
shutup and give the ball to willis

The King
08-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Jp 70 Holcomb 76 and TKO 92

BuffaloBillsStampede
08-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Well at least you are loyal.

Mudflap1
08-07-2006, 02:40 PM
QBs will be in the 70's, TKO will be mid-90's.

Jon

raphael120
08-07-2006, 03:43 PM
i wonder if they have a character model big enough to depict aaron gibson if he makes the team....hmmm...

Luisito23
08-07-2006, 04:06 PM
If you're good you can beat any team with our boys, unfortunetly I'm not so therefore I see a major losing streak since I refuse to play with anyone else...:respect: ....

GO BILLS!!!!!

raphael120
08-07-2006, 04:09 PM
you know what makes me hate the patriots even more? the fact that it seems like madden thinks tom brady is god in that game...his vision cone looks like a gigantic spot light on the universe.

bledslow
08-07-2006, 11:02 PM
If he was the bills qb,you'd probably say his vision cone was not big enough,and you would probably want to have his baby---

Stop being so jealous,IT IS WHAT IT IS.

TacklingDummy
08-07-2006, 11:13 PM
http://www.mflballers.com/primetime/rosters/index.php?team=bills&sid=

JP 79
KH 78
WM 92
LF 93
TS 97
LE 87
DB 85
TO 97

http://www.madden-nfl.com/bills.php

Drive 4 Five
08-07-2006, 11:28 PM
Here is a better idea. Someone try to break down the rating for each attribute in addition to overall rating.

Just kidding. You know what I hate most about Madden? The fact that the game is released before the final roster for each team is even developed.

And every year I swear I will not buy the game and then what do I do? Buy the fricking game. Actually it is my wife who buys it.

But back to the Bills. I think we will be much better than the respect these sorry sons a *****es will give us in this game but regardless I almost always play the Bills and I almost always win too.

Drive 4 Five
08-07-2006, 11:29 PM
I think TD has a pretty good guess as to how the overall rating will look for those specific players.

TacklingDummy
08-08-2006, 12:02 AM
I think TD has a pretty good guess as to how the overall rating will look for those specific players.

If ya click on the link it gives you everyone's ratings. Not sure if it's the real thing though.

bills_7
08-08-2006, 01:51 AM
ign.com will be releasing the official ratings Aug. 10... so im guessing thos are not real... I do hope JP is higher then Holcomb tho

The King
08-08-2006, 06:32 AM
There is no way JP is a 79.

jamze132
08-08-2006, 07:38 AM
Who cares how good there rating are? You can take anyone and just about max them out if you know what you are doing.

mikemac2001
08-08-2006, 07:59 AM
ya u can use them bc speed is one of the factors for wide wr's this year also height which we lack so if u have either u can create a somewhat decent passing game then just hand it to willis....ill give them a try but i still think top teams will be broncos giants and panthers best speed height combo at wr

madness
08-08-2006, 08:34 AM
Here is a better idea. Someone try to break down the rating for each attribute in addition to overall rating.

Just kidding. You know what I hate most about Madden? The fact that the game is released before the final roster for each team is even developed.

And every year I swear I will not buy the game and then what do I do? Buy the fricking game. Actually it is my wife who buys it.

But back to the Bills. I think we will be much better than the respect these sorry sons a *****es will give us in this game but regardless I almost always play the Bills and I almost always win too.

Is your playstation online? You can get roster updates and upload/download files to share such as a franchise, profile or saved replays.

My friends and I are in our second franchise season of '06 with all of using our favorite teams (Bills, Bears, Raiders, Giants, and 49ers). In fact the Super Bowl is tonight between the Bills and Giants. The Bills are going for two in row since stomping the Bears 41-0 last year.

We will probably get another season in on '06 so we can all get used to '07 and then start with the latest roster updates. We are hoping you can play head to head games from the '07 franchise online, then we can practically fill the whole league if we want to. In '06 you could export a game from a franchise and play it online but the opponent was automatically chosen.

raphael120
08-08-2006, 11:09 AM
yeah i was mad to find out that with that update, TKO is taken off the roster...so yeah, the defense did as the real life version did, and stunk. and i guess the bills O line is going to be the worst in the history of madden games this season. haha

PcA125
08-08-2006, 11:32 AM
yeah i was mad to find out that with that update, TKO is taken off the roster...so yeah, the defense did as the real life version did, and stunk. and i guess the bills O line is going to be the worst in the history of madden games this season. haha

haha... my roommate is a big giants fan, and last year he just dominated me after the updated rosters. His 2 ends got to JP before the ball did.

madness
08-08-2006, 12:50 PM

Yeah I know. Previews for '07 picked the Bills as the perfect team to use if you want to rebuild. They said the first thing you should do is sign two OL right off the bat. Too bad I had to do that last year for our '06 franchise. :ill:

ShadowHawk7
08-08-2006, 02:13 PM

Will your wife buy me the game? Among other things she's done for me?

Morpheus Van Buren
11-13-2006, 10:48 PM
So, anybody download a new roster to see what Terrance Pennington rates at RT?

BuffaloBillsStampede
11-14-2006, 05:56 AM
I did but I cant remember, but it isn't good as you might expect.

madness
11-14-2006, 08:37 AM
I downloaded the latest roster yesterday for PS2 but they haven't made the O-line switch yet.