PDA

View Full Version : Preseason games and NFL Sunday ticket

Bruce is Loose
08-07-2006, 03:43 PM
I want to see the preseason games and was wondering if I can travel to a local bar and watch them on NFL Sunday Ticket or if Im SOL.

Does anyone know this?
Thanks!

ICE74129
08-07-2006, 03:44 PM
No. I double checked when I renewed a couple weeks back. Only on NFLN (all will be shown via a shortened replay) will be on.

Bruce is Loose
08-07-2006, 03:48 PM
Thanks Icd... I can get NFL network so its not all bad news. It sucks being out of market... not to mention that I have to deal with these arrogant patsie fans (may they go 0-16).

SquishDaFish
08-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Check NFLNetwork they show EVERY Preseason game on tape delay. And they have a live highlight show during live games to give you break downs on whats going on. Search the forums for preaseason schedule you will see the NFLNetwork schedule that I posted week or so ago.

ICE74129
08-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Thanks Icd... I can get NFL network so its not all bad news. It sucks being out of market... not to mention that I have to deal with these arrogant patsie fans (may they go 0-16).

I know the pain. We used to run all over town hoping someone had a regular C band dish so we could get the preseason. We will get the abridged verson on replay. Just be ready to set your VCR or Tivo to record it.

ShadowHawk7
08-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Most NFL Ticket subscribers already get NFL Network. And if you have that, your set, just check the website when your game is airing. I think the Caroline game airs at 3 p.m Monday, but i could be mistaken.

raphael120
08-07-2006, 03:52 PM
what about on sirius radio? i think they have the preseason games on there. youll be able to at least hear the suckage.

LtFinFan66
08-07-2006, 04:02 PM
NFL Sunday Ticket and NFL Network have nothing in comman other than both being offered by DirectTV. All preseason games will be tape replayed on the NFL Network other than any nationally televised ones!

raphael120
08-07-2006, 04:06 PM
im joking im joking...i dont think theyll do bad. the bills will go 2-2 in preseason...yes?

Bruce is Loose
08-07-2006, 04:09 PM
I dont care if the bills go 0-4 in the preseason (like the superbowl years if I recall) so long as they:
A. Decide on a QB (cough SP!)
B. Win when it counts

don137
08-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Will the Carolina game be on TV in upstate New York? I can give an analysis on Sunday from the viewpoint of someone with 10+ Labatts in his system if the game is not on if you like...I will be at the game and taping via TIVO

The_Philster
08-08-2006, 05:05 AM
Will the Carolina game be on TV in upstate New York? I can give an analysis on Sunday from the viewpoint of someone with 10+ Labatts in his system if the game is not on if you like...I will be at the game and taping via TIVO
yep...it's a road game..so it's televised. They even televise the home games on a tape delay now

raphael120
08-08-2006, 11:15 AM
i think im going to have to do like i normally do...watch the games on nfl.com with the blue and red lines on the little football field. we need someone to digitize he games and upload them to a server, that'd be cool.

EricStratton
08-08-2006, 11:47 AM
Most NFL Ticket subscribers already get NFL Network. And if you have that, your set, just check the website when your game is airing. I think the Caroline game airs at 3 p.m Monday, but i could be mistaken.

The game will be on at 7am Sunday and again Monday (at either 2 or 3pm).

I set my DVR yesrerday for the first two preseason games.

OpIv37
08-08-2006, 11:49 AM

I'm in the same boat- out of market with Sunday ticket and forced to watch the preseason replays on NFLN (it's 212 on DirecTV).

Around here, it's arrogant Redskins fans that disappear as soon as the Skins start losing.

Related side note: I'm pissed that DTV doesn't offer NFLN in HD yet.