PDA

View Full Version : Losman up on Bills cam on NFLN Now!

ICE74129
08-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Tune in!

YardRat
08-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Didn't really give a ringing endorsement for the defense, did he.

ICE74129
08-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Guys, Like him, hate him...This is a 100% different guy. I almost didn't recognise the guy interviewing. He has done a ton of growing up and maturing since last year.

Much calmer, in control, but relaxed at the same time. I just hope DJ pulls his head out.

ICE74129
08-07-2006, 09:23 PM
Didn't really give a ringing endorsement for the defense, did he.

LOL I thought it was a pretty good interview. I like the fact he joked about beating holcomb playing table tennis.

YardRat
08-07-2006, 09:26 PM
To hell with table tennis...he should be commenting on beating out Holcomb on the field, not in the rec room.

Great...if the bills were looking for a first string ping-pong player, we'd have our man.

HHURRICANE
08-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Tune in!

I missed it. Was it total access?!

losman2evans
08-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Losman didn't seem very optimistic about much.

"the offense and defense need to find their identities"

"My relationship with coach Fairchild has been tough. He has been coaching me hard. I have no idea what the coaches think about my performance."

He sounded like a qb of a 3-13 team. I know he didn't instill confidence in me.
I am hoping Losman starts because we have so much invested in him and he is our future, but Losman didn't sound like a great leader to me in that interview. One didn't come away with the feeling like wow this guys has a lot of charisma.

My take

Go Bills!!

Mr. Miyagi
08-07-2006, 09:59 PM

"My relationship with coach Fairchild has been tough. He has been coaching me hard. I have no idea what the coaches think about my performance."

I am hoping Losman starts because we have so much invested in him and he is our future, but Losman didn't sound like a great leader to me in that interview. One didn't come away with the feeling like wow this guys has a lot of charisma.

My take

Go Bills!!
If he was all confident then they'd say he's immature and cocky.

Now he's calm and modest then you say he doesn't sound like a great leader.

Can't win. :ill:

ZacGriffi~82
08-07-2006, 10:08 PM
Seriously.

Drive 4 Five
08-07-2006, 11:35 PM

For real...

:shakeno:

Earthquake Enyart
08-08-2006, 06:11 AM

My take

Go Bills!!
When he said something to the effect of "Well, we have to play with the players that are here...." I wanted to brain him.

He sounded like a whiny little beyotch.

"Boo hoo, Coach Fairchild has been mean to me". :wail:

jamze132
08-08-2006, 07:41 AM
Didn't Losman in minicamp say that he likes to be coached hard?

Earthquake Enyart
08-08-2006, 07:44 AM
Didn't Losman in minicamp say that he likes to be coached hard?
He mumbled that here too.

He didn't sound too convincing.

Patti120
08-08-2006, 08:17 AM
yeah, I was not impressed with the interview, he seemed kind of "shaky" to me for some reason...

ICE74129
08-08-2006, 08:42 AM
To hell with table tennis...he should be commenting on beating out Holcomb on the field, not in the rec room.

Great...if the bills were looking for a first string ping-pong player, we'd have our man.

No he did the MATURE and RIGHT thing by keeping his damn mouth shut and playing it off as no big deal. It shows maturity and being a team player.

ICE74129
08-08-2006, 08:44 AM

EXACTLY! He had me pumped up because he is much more calm and looked like a leader. Damn the guy is a REALIST not a homer :bandwagon