PDA

View Full Version : The 1st official "I hate Jauron" Thread

patmoran2006
08-08-2006, 07:15 AM
I am starting the first official "I hate Dick Jauron" thread right now. Bash me now, say what you want blahblahblah. Trust me, revisit this thread by mid-season and half of you will be subscribing to it as well.

Apparently, sources are indicating that despite the fact Losman has showed a much stronger arm and better composure during camp, Jauron has all but made up his mind he's going into the season with Holcomb as his starting quarterback. I have two things to say about that.

1- If this is indeed true, Jauron is as big a peice of **** as Mularkey was. Here's a newsflash, Dick.... You arent coaching for your job this year. You can go 3-13 with Losman and see what you got, and you still wont get fired. Then again, since your the king of head coaching mediocrity (exclude one season), you'll be satisfied with Kelly Holcomb and the potential 7 wins he can get you this year.

2- Maybe Losman really does suck. I mean, I was totally ready to blame his lack of development on Mularkey. But are you kidding me? Now a brand new staff, with an EMPHASIS on youth on this roster, and he can't clearly beat out Kelly ****in Holcomb?

At any rate, if Jauron starts Holcomb, I officially say "blow me" to him, and feel suckered for buying into any system he is trying to implement.

Mr B
08-08-2006, 07:17 AM
I would rather they play Losman so they know what they have- or dont have.

patmoran2006
08-08-2006, 07:18 AM
I would rather they play Losman so they know what they have- or dont have.
You and about every Bills fan on earth other than the Holcomb (and apparently) Jauron family.

Night Train
08-08-2006, 07:19 AM
Your only " Source " is your poodle who recites Mother Goose stories to you at bedtime.

If BS was raw energy, you'd be a power station.

patmoran2006
08-08-2006, 07:20 AM
Your only " Source " is your poodle who recites Mother Goose stories to you at bedtime.

LOL yep.. But I'm still right, Holcomb's gonna start

shelby
08-08-2006, 07:22 AM
i'll believe it when the announcement is official.
If Holcomb wins the job, so be it. i want the QB who can score points out on the field.

Dr. Lecter
08-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Can you people give it a rest? One day all of the 'sources' say Holcomb. The next day they say Losman.

For God's sake people. Calm the hell down.

OpIv37
08-08-2006, 10:24 AM
I won't subscribe to the "I Hate Jauron" school yet.

I will, however, sign up for the "I'm extremely skeptical of Jauron" thread. Given his overall HC record, he has a lot to prove before I'll trust his decisions.

Tatonka
08-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Ron "pat" Burgundy just loves to hear himself talk.. or see himself start threads in this case..

Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.

Veronica Corningstone: No, there's no way that's correct.

Ron Burgundy: I'm sorry, I was trying to impress you. I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.

Veronica Corningstone: Doesn't it mean Saint Diego?

Ron Burgundy: No. No.

Veronica Corningstone: No, that's - that's what it means. Really.

Ron Burgundy: Agree to disagree.

mayotm
08-08-2006, 10:29 AM

I will, however, sign up for the "I'm extremely skeptical of Jauron" thread. Given his overall HC record, he has a lot to prove before I'll trust his decisions.Fair enough. Let the guy coach a few games with the Bills before we hate him.

Drive 4 Five
08-08-2006, 10:30 AM

Can I get an AMEN. His "sources" also procliamed that J.P. Losman was going to be traded and the Bills were going to be drafting a QB in the 1st. Funny how that turned out.

Saratoga Slim
08-08-2006, 10:37 AM

I will, however, sign up for the "I'm extremely skeptical of Jauron" thread. Given his overall HC record, he has a lot to prove before I'll trust his decisions.

That's fair. I'd like to think that there were factors beyond his control that contributed to the losing records in Chi-town. But nonetheless, he does have four losing seasons under his belt.

We don't have much to go on thus far, except his choice of coordinators and whatever role he may have played in player personnel decisions. I do like his demeanor and the fact that players seem to love him. Thus, I'll say so far so good, but it's going to be a while before I'm ready to give a thumbs up or thumbs down. Maybe even more than this season--Mularkey looked like he was going to pan out after that strong finish in his first year.

patmoran2006
08-08-2006, 10:37 AM
Can I get an AMEN. His "sources" also procliamed that J.P. Losman was going to be traded and the Bills were going to be drafting a QB in the 1st. Funny how that turned out.
My super hero sources also say that Anthony Thomas is going to rush for 2,500 yards this year, in the first half of the season.

and I never said we WERE going to draft a QB in the first round. Though I sure as hell wish we did now.

TacklingDummy
08-08-2006, 10:38 AM
LOL yep.. But I'm still right, Holcomb's gonna start

And he should start. There's nothing wrong with trying to win games early in the season when every team is 0-0. When the Bills are 0-6, like most of this board thinks anyways, giving Losman the final 10 games of the season would be the right thing to do.

Giving up before the season starts is moronic.

Look at last year. With a better QB the Bills could have started 6-0/5-1.

patmoran2006
08-08-2006, 10:38 AM
I love the way some of you clowns know how to do nothing but attack the poster when its a message not to your liking.. Its pretty humorous.

Cant wait til week one when Holcomb starts, you'll find new crap to attack since you dont know how to accept the POINT to begin with.

Jan Reimers
08-08-2006, 10:39 AM
If Losman has shown better composure, how can Jauronimo NOT start him? He has a better arm, more speed and more athleticism than Holcomb. Composure, or "demeanor," were supposed to be Holcomb's strong points.

I'd double check my sources.

TacklingDummy
08-08-2006, 10:40 AM

Thank God they didn't. Denver can have Cutler, Arizona can have Leinart. Buffalo can have Quinn. :dance:

Tatonka
08-08-2006, 10:49 AM
I love the way some of you clowns know how to do nothing but attack the poster when its a message not to your liking.. Its pretty humorous..

i love how you have to start a new thread every time a thought about the bills goes through your head.. and i love how you refer to your friend in CAPS to let everyone know he is RICH! and i love how you are the one who always brings us these great scoops right from deep inside the heart of one bills drive.. thanks to your RICH FRIEND. i love how connected you are. Its pretty humorous.

Jan Reimers
08-08-2006, 10:56 AM
My source just told me that Kingsbury was going to start at QB, but it was my greyhound Neut, and he's only good at handicapping races.

Bill Cody
08-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Apparently, sources are indicating that despite the fact Losman has showed a much stronger arm and better composure during camp, Jauron has all but made up his mind he's going into the season with Holcomb as his starting quarterback.

Link?

patmoran2006
08-08-2006, 11:00 AM
i love how you have to start a new thread every time a thought about the bills goes through your head.. and i love how you refer to your friend in CAPS to let everyone know he is RICH! and i love how you are the one who always brings us these great scoops right from deep inside the heart of one bills drive.. thanks to your RICH FRIEND. i love how connected you are. Its pretty humorous.

What are you MENTAL??

1- This is a message board, people start threads when they have a thought in their head.. Are you kiddding me?

2- You might be the ONE person on earth who didnt "get it" but the "rich friend" was an extremely obvious poke at Skooby and his "rich friend" said we're drafting Ngata thread..

JEsus Christ get a grip man.. I called myself Superhero Journalistic prowess.. Anybody with the sense of humor that extends beyond a telephone pole could see that.

Tatonka
08-08-2006, 12:37 PM
pat, you have started more threads on this board in the past 6 months about the same topic than anyone.. you are as repetative as a broken record.. if you actually started as many threads as you do with original content, then that would be one thing.. but it never happens.

and you have made several comments before NOT poking at skooby where you tried to imply you have some insider info.. so while i got your sarcasm.. it really wasnt that far off from the truth.

patmoran2006
08-08-2006, 01:04 PM
1- if I implied I have "insider" info, then I do... As much as it totally DISGUSTS you to possibly be able to digest, I HAVE and still occassionally do some media work.. Dis it all you want, but thats the truth.. I do have contacts.. 90% of the time I know the same if not less than anyone else on here.. But every once in a while I'm the squirrel who finds his nut.. and for the record, 90% of the writers are speculating 90% of the time when the predict something, the same as all of them.. ESPECIALLY in the NFL.. Unlike other team sports, the NFL is a BILLION times harder to get full access and quality "insider" info.

2- Find me a case to show me where your saying I had "inside" info about something.

3- Original topics? I just said THIS MORNING that Holcomb was going to be starting this week.. Is that NOT an original topic?

patmoran2006
08-08-2006, 01:10 PM
1- if I implied I have "insider" info, then I do... As much as it totally DISGUSTS you to possibly be able to digest, I HAVE and still occassionally do some media work.. Make the smart-ass comments all you want, but I'll tell you what, the money may not be great, but getting into games and practices without paying a nickel is a nice little perk for a sports fan.. Dis it all you want, but thats the truth.. I do have contacts.. 90% of the time I know the same if not less than anyone else on here, I'll be the first to admit.. But every once in a while I'm the squirrel who finds his nut.. and for the record, 90% of the writers are speculating 90% of the time when the predict something,.. ESPECIALLY in the NFL.. Unlike other team sports, the NFL is a BILLION times harder to get full access and quality "insider" info. Ask a few of the MOD's and writer/former writers on this board about that.

2- Find me a case to show me where your saying I had "inside" info about something and wasnt being sarcastic, and then I was wrong? If I'm wrong, its usually cause Im talking out of my ass, not because I claimed to have "insider" info.

3- Original topics? I just said THIS MORNING that Holcomb was going to be starting this week.. Is that NOT an original topic?

Drive 4 Five
08-08-2006, 01:19 PM
I love the way some of you clowns know how to do nothing but attack the poster when its a message not to your liking.. Its pretty humorous.

Cant wait til week one when Holcomb starts, you'll find new crap to attack since you dont know how to accept the POINT to begin with.

Oh and referring to people as clowns isn't an attack? I have seen you start threads calling referring to people as idiots and naive and everything else.

Tatonka
08-08-2006, 01:47 PM
2- Find me a case to show me where your saying I had "inside" info about something.

ok.. here you go.

1- if I implied I have "insider" info, then I do... I do have contacts.. every once in a while I'm the squirrel who finds his nut.. .

and about this..

no.. starting your 483rd thread about the qb situation this month is not an original topic.

patmoran2006
08-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Be on the lookout for number 484 after practice tonight

Mr. Cynical
08-08-2006, 04:25 PM
See sig.

justasportsfan
08-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Ron "pat" Burgundy .:chuckle:

patmoran2006
08-11-2006, 07:07 AM
this thread's about to pick up some steam.

Kelly ****in Holcomb.. are you KIDDING ME.

Seniority?

Dr. Lecter
08-11-2006, 07:17 AM
this thread's about to pick up some steam.

Kelly ****in Holcomb.. are you KIDDING ME.

Seniority?

IT IS A DAMN PRE-SEASON GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT DOES NOT MEAN A THING!!!!!!!!!!!

BillsFever21
08-11-2006, 09:16 AM
I am starting the first official "I hate Dick Jauron" thread right now. Bash me now, say what you want blahblahblah. Trust me, revisit this thread by mid-season and half of you will be subscribing to it as well.

Apparently, sources are indicating that despite the fact Losman has showed a much stronger arm and better composure during camp, Jauron has all but made up his mind he's going into the season with Holcomb as his starting quarterback. I have two things to say about that.

1- If this is indeed true, Jauron is as big a peice of **** as Mularkey was. Here's a newsflash, Dick.... You arent coaching for your job this year. You can go 3-13 with Losman and see what you got, and you still wont get fired. Then again, since your the king of head coaching mediocrity (exclude one season), you'll be satisfied with Kelly Holcomb and the potential 7 wins he can get you this year.

2- Maybe Losman really does suck. I mean, I was totally ready to blame his lack of development on Mularkey. But are you kidding me? Now a brand new staff, with an EMPHASIS on youth on this roster, and he can't clearly beat out Kelly ****in Holcomb?

At any rate, if Jauron starts Holcomb, I officially say "blow me" to him, and feel suckered for buying into any system he is trying to implement.

People will bash you just like they bashed me with Mike Mularkey. I always said he sucked even during and after the nice run we had going in 2004.

I was called tons of words you wouldn't say to children because of their blind faith and over excitement. This will be the same situation and then we'll be on to the next coach who will finally be the one(in their eyes) who will "turn this team around because of our improved coaching"

patmoran2006
08-11-2006, 10:47 AM

In all due respect,the final score means NOTHING.. but the fact that the QB this team NEEDS to play against the FIRST UNIT is not starting, it means a BIG THING..

He should not only play, he should play the first three quarters of EVERY preseason game.. THIS KID NEEDS experience and we need to see if his "upside' will transform onto the field.

justasportsfan
08-11-2006, 10:54 AM
Bash me now, say what you want blahblahblah. you've posted nothing but blahblahblah's on this thread.

Philagape
08-11-2006, 10:55 AM

yes it does