PDA

View Full Version : The "Official" we love Dick Jauron thread

Mitchy moo
08-08-2006, 07:34 AM
I think Dick deserves our support and not are judgement. He and Marv are making player personnel decisions to improve our team & that fit within his systems. He is not here for a popularity contest nor to please us.

I hope he wins everygame for our home team, he is our coach and I support him. Sound off if your with me!

shelby
08-08-2006, 07:35 AM
:gobills:

patmoran2006
08-08-2006, 07:40 AM
I think Dick deserves our support and not are judgement. He and Marv are making player personnel decisions to improve our team & that fit within his systems. He is not here for a popularity contest nor to please us.

I hope he wins everygame for our home team, he is our coach and I support him. Sound off if your with me!
Gross homerism at its ugliest.

When he makes decisions that pan out well, he will earn my praise.. When he does IDIOT things, like prolong this QB charade, then I will state for the record he can get deeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz nutttzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Statman
08-08-2006, 07:53 AM

When he makes decisions that pan out well, he will earn my praise.. When he does IDIOT things, like prolong this QB charade, then I will state for the record he can get deeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz nutttzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Cheers on game day is one thing. But this organization is long past being able to automatically get us to back what they do "for the future." The team has been on a long downhill slide since Polian left and it has culminated in the debacle which was the Donahoe years.

Fans will support the team on game days by doing their 12th man thing, but as to the direction of the team down the road, it's time for them to show us that they finally have someone in place that does more than talk.

There are certain expectations for this season among which is some kind of decent play suggestive of the fact that both Whitner and McCargo were first round worthy at their positioins, especially given the money that they got.

Another is the play of what many consider to still be a patchwork line but that the brass says otherwise on.

Another is the ability of Fewell and Jauron's D to stop a run that they couldn't last season.

Throw in a few others and this season will validate or invalidate, or something in between, Jauron's efforts all by itself.

Homerism is blindly suggesting that Levy and Jauron have already accomplished all that and that we're necessarily destined to be in a position to capture the division next season. There's a lot of that going around.

Historian
08-08-2006, 09:10 AM
I think hes the best coach we've hired in years.

BillsNick
08-08-2006, 09:20 AM
I think it's a tad bit early to make any judgments on DJ. Example: I liked MM when we first had him, and he turned into a giant turd. Let's play some games before we start loving or hating this guy.

:gobills:

Jan Reimers
08-08-2006, 09:30 AM
I like most of the things that Jauron has done so far, and hope that the one thing I don't like - the QB "competition" - is strictly a ploy to 1.) bring out the best in JP, 2.) rebuild JP's confidence by having him win the job, versus having it handed to him, and 3.) earn his teammates' respect when he wins the job through hard work, leadership and dedication.

ICE74129
08-08-2006, 10:16 AM

I support him when he EARNS it. Just being named HC means nothing. So far he hasn't won a game or lost one. EARN My support and respect and he will have it.

Mitchy moo
08-08-2006, 05:57 PM
I support him when he EARNS it. Just being named HC means nothing. So far he hasn't won a game or lost one. EARN My support and respect and he will have it.

He doesn't deserve anything but a chance and support right now.

ublinkwescore
08-08-2006, 06:01 PM
Skooby, your rep just absolutely amazes me.

Mitchy moo
08-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Skooby, your rep just absolutely amazes me.

They say honesty comes at a price, i paid.

TacklingDummy
08-08-2006, 07:52 PM

But you support JP when he hasn't earned it. Just because he was drafted means nothing. So far he has played like one of the worst QBs in Bills history. He should have to earn your support and respect. Kind of like a hypocrite there, Ice.

Drive 4 Five
08-08-2006, 10:00 PM

Don't worry buddy. Losman will be starting before long. Trust me on that one. We can place a wager on it if you'd like.

Ok Skoob. I'm on board.

:bandwagon

Mitchy moo
08-08-2006, 11:27 PM
Don't worry buddy. Losman will be starting before long. Trust me on that one. We can place a wager on it if you'd like.

Ok Skoob. I'm on board.

:bandwagon

glad to have you D45