• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Waaaah!!

If Jauron starts KH, I want him fired.

The official I hate Jauron thread

You guys are crying about a pre-season game?Who gives a crap if KH starts against Carolina?Actually it could work in JP's favor since KH will be facing the panthers first unit. JP will see the field in preseason. It's up to him to win the job with the whole world to see. remember how JP played right after his benching? This could be a blessing in disguise. The kid needs to play with a chip on his shoulder.

We need to see if JP has grown on the field by seeing what he can do under pressure. Ben was nothing great in his rookie year in terms of stats but the kid played like a vet under pressure. No need to baby JP by handing him the job because the fans want to see him play. He's a grown man. Let him prove to all of us that he can win the job .

I want JP to start. I want the guy to be our franchise qb. But let him take it. If KH starts, we shall see if JP starts making bonehead decisions out of desperation. If there's one thing that JP learned from KH last year was to stay calm in the pocket. Well, we shall see if JP can stay calm in times of desperation.

You want a qb with a characteristic that shines especially during times of desperation. Being in the AFCE we should know that watching Brady. I knw its a different situation but clutch is clutch. We shall soon see how JP reacts like his jb is on the line because it is.

Right now both qb's are neck and neck. It isn't wrong for Jauron to start either . Preseason should separate the men from the boys. It shouldn't matter who starts. Preseason is the final audition.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Re: Waaaah!!

Post of the day!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan

You guys are crying about a pre-season game?Who gives a crap if KH starts against Carolina?Actually it could work in JP's favor since KH will be facing the panthers first unit. JP will see the field in preseason. It's up to him to win the job with the whole world to see. remember how JP played right after his benching? This could be a blessing in disguise. The kid needs to play with a chip on his shoulder.

We need to see if JP has grown on the field by seeing what he can do under pressure. Ben was nothing great in his rookie year in terms of stats but the kid played like a vet under pressure. No need to baby JP by handing him the job because the fans want to see him play. He's a grown man. Let him prove to all of us that he can win the job .

I want JP to start. I want the guy to be our franchise qb. But let him take it. If KH starts, we shall see if JP starts making bonehead decisions out of desperation. If there's one thing that JP learned from KH last year was to stay calm in the pocket. Well, we shall see if JP can stay calm in times of desperation.

You want a qb with a characteristic that shines especially during times of desperation. Being in the AFCE we should know that watching Brady. I knw its a different situation but clutch is clutch. We shall soon see how JP reacts like his jb is on the line because it is.

Right now both qb's are neck and neck. It isn't wrong for Jauron to start either . Preseason should separate the men from the boys. It shouldn't matter who starts. Preseason is the final audition.

for once, I actually agree with you. If Holcomb is starting once the regular season starts, then I'll start to worry, because it means either a) JP isn't good enough to be our starting QB or b) Jauron is a moron. Both are equally foreboding for the future of this team.

But like you said, it's just pre-season and JP still has to earn it.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Statman
        • Oct 2003

Holcomb's gonna see one or two series. Who cares.

Preseason won't have much meaning 'til the third or fourth game. Preseason is a waste of time.
        Facts speak louder than opinions

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Statman
          Holcomb's gonna see one or two series. Who cares.

Preseason won't have much meaning 'til the third or fourth game. Preseason is a waste of time.
          it has perfect meaning, because it shows to this point he still cant beat out a journeyman QB.

I want a coach who KNOWS what he wants from a QB

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

I believe Holcomb is still first on the depth chart (although I hope not much longer), so it's logical that he would start.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              I believe Holcomb is still first on the depth chart (although I hope not much longer), so it's logical that he would start.
              WHY is Holcomb First on the depth chart?

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                it has perfect meaning, because it shows to this point he still cant beat out a journeyman QB.

I want a coach who KNOWS what he wants from a QB
                I'm not usually one to give the coaches the benefit of the doubt, but maybe Jauron DOES know what he wants- he just hasn't gotten it from Losman yet. I don't like the idea of Holcomb starting, but I'm not gonna flip out about it during pre-season.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

WHY is Holcomb First on the depth chart?
                  I'm guessing because he was the starter at the end of last year. From what I've read about camp, JP looks decent but hasn't completely outplayed Holcomb, so why would they change it?
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    I'm guessing because he was the starter at the end of last year. From what I've read about camp, JP looks decent but hasn't completely outplayed Holcomb, so why would they change it?
                    If he cant outplay Holcomb from day one, then he's a bum and I'm already rolling out the Brady Quinn carpet.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Ok...again....It only seperates the men from the boys IF IT IS ALLOWED TO!!!

Comment

• Philagape
                        WIN NOW
                        • Jul 2002

If he cant outplay Holcomb from day one, then he's a bum and I'm already rolling out the Brady Quinn carpet.
                        That's just total horse****

What Quarterback Maturation Chamber has Losman stepped into that magically transformed him into a complete QB? Because other than facing real defenses, which he hasn't since December, that's the only other thing that will do it.

Losman can't beat out Holcomb.

Holcomb can't beat out Losman.

They both suck. That being equal, which one has a chance to get better? The learning prospect, or the aging journeyman? What's more likely, for JP to get better at making decisions, or for Holcomb's passes to gain 20 yards and his feet the ability to move? Should these factors decide the issue, or should Dick's bias toward veterans and vanilla football that works only with a top-notch running game and defense?

If we draft Quinn (a big if), what makes you think he'll be any less screwed than JP? Will Quinn step into the QMC after eight games? Will he be a bum too if he struggles as a rookie and isn't miles ahead of Holcomb (or some other journeyman) in the summer of 2008?
                        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

I really, really hope you're being sarcastic. It's sometimes hard to tell with Losman bashers. Otherwise, I will have to put your judgment on a par with TDummy.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Philagape
                            WIN NOW
                            • Jul 2002

I was referring to the regular season when I said that
                            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• patmoran2006
                              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                              I really, really hope you're being sarcastic. It's sometimes hard to tell with Losman bashers. Otherwise, I will have to put your judgment on a par with TDummy.
                              I'm not a JP Basher.. Im a "whoever is behind the decision to start Holcomb" basher.

When is it going to sink in.. JP needs to PLAY and play A LOT.. Preseason or not.. He needs to be the starter, we need to see what he has, and he needs to be able to play a FULL SEASON without looking over his shoulder every time he throws a bad pass.

This staff is off to no better a start than the Mularkey staff if KH is starting Saturday, as far as Im concerned.. New names, same bull****

Comment

Working...
                              X