• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

JP Holcomb fans

Lets face it... are there really any fans of JP or Holcomb?

There are probably 35 QBs in the league we would rather have at the helm on our team.

Neither JP or KH have given us anything to be a fan of. Have a preference fine but dont create a thread about it everyday.

Everyone is crying over Kraft dinner.

why dont you guys just pipe down and let things fall into place.

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: JP Holcomb fans

Originally posted by MBBedard

There are probably 35 QBs in the league we would rather have at the helm on our team.

Neither JP or KH have given us anything to be a fan of. Have a preference fine but dont create a thread about it everyday.

Post of the Year!

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

Neither JP or KH have given us anything to be a fan of.
      JP gives me at least a glimmer of hope
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Philagape
        JP gives me at least a glimmer of hope
        You have to see the point though, that is the worst way to describe your starting QB ever.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

You have to see the point though, that is the worst way to describe your starting QB ever.
          Second worst. Worst is Aging Journeyman Who Offers No Hope Whatsoever.

Right now, those two are all we have.
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
            Second worst. Worst is Aging Journeyman Who Offers No Hope Whatsoever.

Right now, those two are all we have.
            No that's second.

First is..."I didn't read the playbook last week."

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
              Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
              • Mar 2003

I'd take JP over a few other QBs out there.
              "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
              -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Why don't you run the whole board and we'll just sit and listen.

Last I looked I'm entitled to my opinion which is that Holcomb sucks.

Comment

• carybillsfan
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Billsology
                  No that's second.

First is..."I didn't read the playbook last week."
                  I'd take Hobert over Holcomb any day, he may not have studied playbooks, but his arm didn't resemble a wet noodle. Maybe the Bills should give him a call.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

I think Losman could turn into a great QB - IF THE COACHING STAFF WOULD LET HIM PLAY.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

It's not about being a fan of one or the other. It's about whether or not this team has a franchise QB. They definitely don't have one in Holcomb and they might have one in Losman.

I'm a "fan" of JP only because I want this team to be successful as soon as possible and for as long as possible: our best bet for that happening at the moment is that JP becomes our franchise QB.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                      X