favorite among the five finalists.
http://wgrz.com/sports/sports_article.aspx?storyid=40296

being from Jamestown he's got to be a BILLS fan :feedback:

DraftBoy
08-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Could be a really good thing!

The_Philster
08-08-2006, 05:01 PM
He's been the front-runner all along, IMO...and the best choice that I can think of

DraftBoy
08-08-2006, 05:18 PM
He's been the front-runner all along, IMO...and the best choice that I can think of

Depends on which side you sit on, I think a guy who has been in the trenches for a few years is a better choice. Rich McKay is a good choice, but its hard to beat out Goodell.

BAM
08-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Phil, isn't that where you're from?

The_Philster
08-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Well, maybe I say that partly as a homer. I think a guy from WNY will do more to ensure the Bills and other small market teams can remain competitive than a guy from a large market

Yeah, it's where I've lived for the past 7 1/2 years.

ICE74129
08-08-2006, 05:35 PM
he is the best choice hands down. Bills fans better pray he gets the gig. If the commitee keeps screwing around with the CBA revenue sharing, the commissioner has final say. Hint hint....

Richard Gozinya
08-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Lucille Ball and Natalie Merchant are also from Jamestown, and I'll bet neither one of them give/gave a frog's fat ass about the Bills.

O.J. would've been a better choice.

The_Philster
08-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Lucille Ball and Natalie Merchant are also from Jamestown, and I'll bet neither one of them give/gave a frog's fat ass about the Bills.

O.J. would've been a better choice.I'll bet neither one of them have any connection to pro football, either :rolleyes:

A double murderer as Commisioner? :rofl: That'd go over well