PDA

View Full Version : Holcomb doesn't manage a game, he manages his arm.

HHURRICANE
08-09-2006, 09:57 AM
I finally figured it out. When we picked up Holcomb I kept hearing that he was a good game manager. He's not managing the game, he's managing his arm.

At last night's practice he threw a deep pick and underthrough another on a deep pass. This guy can't throw a deep ball period. I don't want to keep reiterarting the 4 yards paas to Moulds on 4th and 7 but we are kidding ourselves if we think that he should be starting in another game for us.

I'm going one step further. If our OL didn't suck so bad this team could make the playoffs. We are closer than people think and one more year of FA and drafting is going to get us there.

Jauron, although I still believe he has Holcomb as the starter, needs to end the QB contoversy and name Losman as the starter. I don't think it will happen but this team can develop alot faster with Losman in there.

BuffaloBillsStampede
08-09-2006, 10:03 AM
I agree that we are closer than people think we are. If we can just get another quality tackle and guard I think we can compete for the playoffs next year. I think we move Peters to LT, pick up someone for RT or put Brad Butler in there, pick up another good guard to compete with Villarial and Reyes, and we should be on our way to the playoffs is Losman turns out to be any kind of quarterback.